Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Three Magic Tips

Rockie

Reaction score
Here's my three "magic" tips for seducing women:
1) ATTITUDE: We all know about confidence, but you also must be seen as a man with many sexual options. (I said options, not partners). This will make you more of a prize to be won. Remember, she doesn't want to be your prize (many men make this mistake), she wants you to be her prize... her trophy to be proud of. 2) SEX APPEAL: You must come across as a man very capable of bringing a women to sexual ecstasy. This is why so many younger women are attracted to older guys and married men. They want a real man who knows how to please a women in bed.
3) CHALLENGE: The woman you're talking to must think she does not interest you sexually but she is nice to talk to. This is where so many guys fail in seduction. They think by complimenting her constantly and always showing interest they'll get what they want because she loves it. But in reality, she wants the compliments, they make her feel good, feel attractive, but it does not mean she wants you. You must be a challenge!! Sometimes being a challenge turns a babe on so much she'll go crazy trying to make you interested, and she will often even have sex with you not because she wants you, but she wants the challenge. Remember, very hot women are constantly being hit on (despite what they usually claim). So complimenting them and hitting on them just puts you in the same league as the other guys. But when you become friends, and never show sexual interest in her she'll wonder why she doesn't turn you on.

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell me something that i don't know

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the naysayers (who amazingly, haven't contributed anything). Good post, a new way of looking at the basics.

And now a little rant: Wutang180, what's up with that? If you are simply going to post one line about how this info has already been shared, why post at all? Maybe give an explanation, suggest people use the search feature, whatever, just SOMETHING constructive. What have YOU contributed to the forums today? This article (no matter what you may think of it) has been more informative and interesting than anything I have seen YOU post. So before you start b*tching about the "stuff you already know" that is being posted, why not share some of that deep reservoir of knowledge you seem to be holding within? We're just dying to hear from you...

Again, Rockie, good post, Wutang180, stfu.

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever

------------------
"the only risk that u take in life is not taking any risk at all"
( http://i.am/thesource )