Three Dates, tons of kino, but NO KISS- give up?

jarobe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to give up here.

I've had an 8.5 over to my place for drinks three straight times and I haven't kissed her yet. Not blaming the girl or the situation, but I feel like somebody has cast a spell on me and I can't make the move.

Date 1
First time getting together since picking her up at a bar...she stays three hours and we get into some drinks. Sit on the couch together and eventually side by side. I go in for the neck sniff and I get the "what are you doing?" Oddly enough, she stays for another full hour...figured she was shy but still into me because she STAYED and plus cause she left looking disappointed.

Date 2
4 days later, again at my place. This time we smoke weed and drink. I pace myself on the weed but she does not: she goes comatose (not literally) right when I'm about to make my move. I escalate kino significantly...I get my hands on the lower back, all over her legs...and then she falls asleep and I can't do anything but drive her home. I get a kiss on the cheek. Yay. She was over for like 4 hours.

Date 3
10 days later. I didn't call her for a week but this was her birthday. She gets giddy when I call (almost baby talk)...then asks me what I am doing later. This is her birthday...and she wants to leave her fam to hang with me?

I get her out to a bar and we play some games (pool, video games, etc) and of course drink. Loves my jokes and has a great time. I live nearby so I offer to hang out here. Same as the other times, I break out some drinks and she drinks some more. I make sure there is no weed involved....she starts getting loose. Dancing, shaking her ass.

I'm ready to pounce. I make my move when she sits back down. She's lying down on the couch facing the TV (couch is perpendicular to TV) and I'm beside her. I tell her I'm coming over to sit beside/with her. Now I'm sitting behind her with my crotch in her ass and she's cool with it. I move my hands along near thigh and she's cool with it. I massage her back and neck and she's cool with it. Moving in for the kiss is impossible because of the size of the couch...it's awkward and near impossiible for our lips to lock at this angle. Not a great first kiss scenario.

Then we kind of fall asleep like that.

I wake up before she does but she's pretty much faded. She tells me she wants to stay longer (why?) but she keeps dozing. so I drive her home. I have this great line I'm gonna use to get a kiss when I drop her off. But she gives me a hug (why?) and her lips are nowhere in sight and says "talk to you later." That was like 6 hours total.

What should I do, besides learn to make my moves before a girl falls asleep? It didn't feel like friend zone until the goodbye but that could be just because she's tired...plus she may feel that I'm rejecting her? I would think that the escalation would have been enough to send her that message.

Thoughts and most importantly...suggestions?

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recomend the next time you see her right when you pick her up go for a kiss set the tone. I do not do drugs I am sure they are great and amazing I have never tried them and I am almost 30 but I would imagine that they are sort of mind numbing and not a good mixture when you want to get laid but what do I know. When I go out to a bar with a woman and we start drinking I always find oppertunitys to kiss them, back them up against a wall and just make out / grind with them. When I take girls out to dinner I never sit across from them I sit next to them so I can touch them etc.. DO this on the 3rd date and after works great. You need some sort of kiss or physical contact to validate interest. You might be that friend with good pot, and a nice wallet or the guy who just wont make his move..

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure

dude a chic at your place = opportunity.........push pull method, play wrestle, GET THE FRICKEN KINO ROLLING ALREADY..........

SHEESH........NEWBIES, STOP OVER-THINKING THIS...........she came there cause she was interested.......enough with the building the anticipation.......time to collect.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah The Benefits Of Drugs

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a 9 years old doing at a bar with a girl? huh? All jokes aside. You should have nailed this girl first time at your place... no excuse. It seems like this is your first time bringing a girl to your place. No need to sweat it. Just like someone already suggested. Next time you picked her up, simply pull her over to you and say "come here...." and give her kiss. She'd be amazed and THANK you for it.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinn just sent out the "Almost Kiss" routine. Learn it and give it a try. If you do it right she'll likely kiss you.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah-- if it was me, and we were out somewhere with this girl who was drinking/drugs/whatever, I would grab her by the belt buckle and pull her right up to me. At that point there would be no question about what I was doing or what I wanted. There are so many ways to do this: put her square to your shoulders, look into her eyes, massage the back of her head, pull her closer by her hair and get to business. I'm not much for the indirect stuff, or "going in for a kiss"-- just take control and be a male.

Ollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino's for pvssies who are too scared to make a real move. I love these posts where people talk about how good they "kino'd" the girl only to end up with nothing. Hell if a girl's interested she'll kiss you whether you touch her wrist or whatever the hell this kino crap is or not. I kiss close almost every girl I meet the night I meet them. If they get mad, then they're not worth my time. Just grow a pair and go for what you want. Unless kino involves your hand down her pants, leave the gay sh!t at the door and make a move already.

jarobe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the tips.

I'll admit my biggest weakness is on the mental side. From the beginning, I caught this vibe from her that she was clearly interested but shy and that threw me for a loop. I'm used to kissing them the first night at the club and certainly first time over at my place. Anything outside of that and I start scrambling.

I make no excuses here.

And yeah, drugs suck.

Moving forward though...do you think this is dead?

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have turned her head around sort of forcefully when you were lying down together (not like a rapist or anything but taking charge) and then just went for the kiss

enough shoulda woulda couldas, it seems she likes getting into this situation with you so hell, try to do it again. same exact game plan except this time kiss her and i guarantee you bone her

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jarobe said:
So I had this chick over 3 times and I couldn't grab my balls and make a decent move none of the three times. WTF?
Like someone else here said, you gotta make your move the next time you see her, otherwise her IL will continue to drop like Circuit City stocks.

vitor said:
I do not do drugs.... When I go out to a bar with a woman and we start drinking
:confused: Does not compute :confused:

bornyesterday

Don Juan
Reaction score
jarobe said:
Date 1
First time getting together since picking her up at a bar...she stays three hours and we get into some drinks. Sit on the couch together and eventually side by side. I go in for the neck sniff and I get the "what are you doing?" Oddly enough, she stays for another full hour...figured she was shy but still into me because she STAYED and plus cause she left looking disappointed.
Response: "I'm sniffing your neck." How hard is that? Go on from there. When she asks a question like that, use it, dont be freaked out by it.

jarobe said:
Date 2
4 days later, again at my place. This time we smoke weed and drink. I pace myself on the weed but she does not: she goes comatose (not literally) right when I'm about to make my move. I escalate kino significantly...I get my hands on the lower back, all over her legs...and then she falls asleep and I can't do anything but drive her home. I get a kiss on the cheek. Yay. She was over for like 4 hours.
Idiot. Smoke weed, the both of you, on a date in which you want action? Are you even serious??
But. She did smoke weed with you, although she was inexperienced with it (hence she phased out). What does that tell you? She did whatever you wanted (!). She feels comfortable with you. These are little things that tell a big part of the story. Although you fvcked up the evening smoking, there are some positive signs.

jarobe said:
Date 3
10 days later. I didn't call her for a week but this was her birthday. She gets giddy when I call (almost baby talk)...then asks me what I am doing later. This is her birthday...and she wants to leave her fam to hang with me?

I get her out to a bar and we play some games (pool, video games, etc) and of course drink. Loves my jokes and has a great time. I live nearby so I offer to hang out here. Same as the other times, I break out some drinks and she drinks some more. I make sure there is no weed involved....she starts getting loose. Dancing, shaking her ass.

I'm ready to pounce. I make my move when she sits back down. She's lying down on the couch facing the TV (couch is perpendicular to TV) and I'm beside her. I tell her I'm coming over to sit beside/with her. Now I'm sitting behind her with my crotch in her ass and she's cool with it. I move my hands along near thigh and she's cool with it. I massage her back and neck and she's cool with it. Moving in for the kiss is impossible because of the size of the couch...it's awkward and near impossiible for our lips to lock at this angle. Not a great first kiss scenario.

Then we kind of fall asleep like that.
When you're in that position you pick her up and put her in a position so you can make out. These are all simple basic things, guy. Everything seemed perfect and ready for the pick. I cant see anything in this situation that could have ruined the evening more then you chickening out.

jarobe said:
I wake up before she does but she's pretty much faded. She tells me she wants to stay longer (why?) but she keeps dozing. so I drive her home. I have this great line I'm gonna use to get a kiss when I drop her off. But she gives me a hug (why?) and her lips are nowhere in sight and says "talk to you later." That was like 6 hours total.
Duh. The mood is gone, she probably has a bit of a hangover, you didnt make a move when you got the motherload of a chance (she feels either unwanted or she feels you're a chicken) and now you want to go for the kiss?

What you did wrong is right in front of you. The attraction and comfort was there in abundance but you cant escalate, cant take it to the next level. You lack the balls.
The best advice for you is to just do it next time the opportunity arises. Just to get the experience, nothing more. You are so close with her.

If you're thinking of nexting her now, you're retarded. You're the one who fvcked up, not her. She is obviously all over you, and hopefully she still is.

jarobe

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's been calling and leaving flirty messages so yeah, still into me...

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
vitor said:
I would recomend the next time you see her right when you pick her up go for a kiss set the tone. I do not do drugs I am sure they are great and amazing I have never tried them and I am almost 30 but I would imagine that they are sort of mind numbing and not a good mixture when you want to get laid but what do I know. When I go out to a bar with a woman and we start drinking I always find oppertunitys to kiss them, back them up against a wall and just make out / grind with them. When I take girls out to dinner I never sit across from them I sit next to them so I can touch them etc.. DO this on the 3rd date and after works great. You need some sort of kiss or physical contact to validate interest. You might be that friend with good pot, and a nice wallet or the guy who just wont make his move..
This just in...Alcohol is a drug :crazy: I know...shocking isn't it? (lol), oh and the coffee you had this morning...druggggg.(lol) :nervous: