Thread with mission - WEEK 1

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god...my eyes are burning from seeing suck lame pickup lines but well ill try it.that is if i dont crack up before saying them:crackup:
seriously anyone who can pickup with lines like ''Want to come see my HARD DRIVE? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy'' should dedicate more time to himself than to picking up.
anyway ill start going to the gym next monday and ill go with a friends who is a total AFC.ill try to get him to do this with me.
40 lames lines=40 breath-taking laughs:crackup:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Punisha said:
oh my god...my eyes are burning from seeing suck lame pickup lines but well ill try it.that is if i dont crack up before saying them:crackup:
seriously anyone who can pickup with lines like ''Want to come see my HARD DRIVE? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy'' should dedicate more time to himself than to picking up.
anyway ill start going to the gym next monday and ill go with a friends who is a total AFC.ill try to get him to do this with me.
40 lames lines=40 breath-taking laughs:crackup:
ROFL . With wingman , this is going to be totally fun .

Principe

Reaction score
These missions are fun lol, really the first where you "just" had to say to fokes give me some funny convo's with people. Yesterday i went out in the city peacoking style :cool: You know that guy from greass? Picture the 17 old version of him with even more ridicilous hair and kick ass gear ( some worn up jeans, flashy t-shirt and pimping jacket with enormous coloar that i flipped up for some xtra peacocking). The attention that i got was surprisingly BIG and tbh i liked it didn't feeld insecure becouse of that.

Just read the new mission and for moi a dude that never approached a girl with such a cheesy ass line.... I think the inner chode will panick lol (even now the thought is going to my mind how "awfull" i will get rejected and the worst case scenario's... eeeeeeeeeeeeuugh so disappointing :cry: )
THE MORE REASON TO MAN THE%$#@ UP and do it :D

btw DtP Wednesday i'm in spain chasing latina's for like 2 weeks so maby you can give me a sneak preview of those missions :p

and for all the other guys that didnt do it for some reason... just do it :p really when you just take these small steps even if you crash and burn whatever if you tell what happened to a buddy you are going to crack up sooo bad and you will feel good about yourself 'couse you did it.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm late here... Just saw the thread. I am totally in. I went to the supermarket today in PJ bottoms. Going for a faux hawk tomorrow to do some dirty shopping and pick up some chicks with my awesome pick up lines. Maybe I can find glitter or some football player makeup.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see you guys doing them :D lol .

Keep doing them . 25 sets for 1 week . Rapport back funny responses and that sh1t . Try staying peacocked for some time :D .

Principle , some of upcoming missions are going to be :

Walking on the street dancing like weirdo . About 1-2 hours .
Put some music on your phone , play the music and keep walking and dancing :D .

Another mission that is coming is opening girls with an extreme opener :
DO YOU WANNA FUCK ?
Like Hobbie . Check him out doing that :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XLCB_2BhytY

macking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is going well. I skipped the firs mission, but wearing peacocking was totally fun. I felt GREAT.

ismael

Don Juan
Reaction score
tis time for me to repeort on my activities regarding the missions .... firstly i already sey hi to everyone i meet n sometimes i even wave but always smile even at old ladies ....so at this point its expected of me already ....as per the peakoking i started of rearing a glove on my right hand. then graduated to wearing an eye patch because barley nebody noticed the gloves. that prompted everyone to ask why am i wereing an eye patch.. id just answer ...cuz i feel like it and i like the piratey look ..ill even go so far as seying "Arrr i want yer booty" that is only if i am attracted to the girl.
now as per the last part im not the kind a guy whod bust on someone who may be honestly trying to help you out when u ask them to help you out ....
but ive just recently seen the other assignment and id much rather do that ...but i dont expect to get to get 100% rejection but ill hope for the best.

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the peacocking thing on Saturday.
Man it's fun, but the coolest thing is that your whole attitude changes when youre wearing weird clothes. I started doing stupid s**t and not taking myself seriously at all. Same when you're wearing a suit/tucks, you act super serious and you think you're the SH*T !

gray_fox_9

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Fam was in town this weekend but I'll be sure to catch up next weekend. Looking forward to hearing some good stories from everyone ;-)

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I'm working late these days.
furthermore it's like impossible for me to do the extreme peacocking stuff.
I can try the lame openers by the way ^^

Dancing in the street.... No way for me... You're pushing me too far DTP ;)

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTFFF DTP ??:D

Tried to pick up chicks with lame pickup lines last night .. It was actually hilarious. Me and my wing would come up to them with " Did it hurt ? ; When you fell from heaven."
Some of them would look at us with the WTF is going on whos that guy look and just laugh and walk away but some on them were actually quite interested and we took em to the local nightclub for a little dance :D

Cant wait for the other missions..

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score

Tried to pick up chicks with lame pickup lines last night .. It was actually hilarious. Me and my wing would come up to them with " Did it hurt ? ; When you fell from heaven."
Some of them would look at us with the WTF is going on whos that guy look and just laugh and walk away but some on them were actually quite interested and we took em to the local nightclub for a little dance :D

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frenchbeauty said:

ROFL cool . :D

You menaged to pickup girls with lame pickup lines .

Lol from Monday , im gonna be super busy traveling around Europe . I dont think im gonna have time to post missions here . But ill post about 2-3 on Sunday , theyll be there for two weeks . Be ready .

Keep doing it lol .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THREADS WITH MISSION - WEEK 2 and 3 are posted here :

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=148619

I stopped putting new missions because most of people who claimed that will be their homeworks we're not doing them and we're not interested . There wasnt any fieldreport to inspire others or anything.

Anyway , im glad you're asking for it . See ya :D

Last edited: