Thread with mission - WEEK 1

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first week of THIS bootcamp.

Click here for more info of THIS bootcamp

Ok brothers

As i said on original thread , first mission is going to be very easy .

You have to complete these missions till WEDNESDAY .

• You have to say HI , HELLO or any greeting you want to every stranger you see on the street .
  • Hi five , shake hands with every stranger you see
  • Go on a bar or something and try to talk to everyone . Toast them , cheer them .
  • Wave your hand to anyone that is far away from you . Eye contact them and wave your hand to them .

Today's mission is easy to show that peoples are not monsters . That most of the peoples are friendly .

This mission is for newbies .

If this is to damn easy for you , feel free to skip this one . On Wednesday , is coming a good one :D . Be ready :D

People's who are participating on this " WEIRD BOOTCAMP " :

Daddy The Pimp

gottiwill

ismael

Bryce556

PrinceKong

macking

L Duke

Bonafide

Principe

SeanyB

Bronxtal112

suaveplayer

Punisha

Poonani Maker

Eiljwa

frenchbeauty

weepingrose

gray_fox_9

Privitor

ashman1

DarkShade

Pathetik

Jokerlsk

brian123

ParrotHead420

SoIN

ExcelNPrevail

In_the_works

NoStrife

Killer Six Pac

Furyguy

legendkiller

thundercat45

Again , i must say , people who find this mission too easy , and have done other bootcamps , can skip this one . This is for total newbies , who are scared of strangers . Just wait , and be ready for the next episode :p .

Post your Field rapport here , if anything interesting happens :D .

Upcoming mission : Wednesday

-Peacocking
-Shopping in DTP's and Macking's way (You're gonna love this one :D)

Be ready !!!
Good luck

PS : SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH :( . JUST LOOK AT CONTENT NOT GRAMMAR :D .
PPS: This is the first mission . If you're not able to do it , quit . Next missions are going to be much much more harder and very weird .

Last edited:

PrinceKong

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am only 17, what do i go to instead of bars?

Note for the newbies * After the first few greetings, your confidence will dramatically go up. I honestly felt on top of the world when i accomplished my first few hellos. So PUSH, to spit out that hello. If you are too nervous, at least wave. I guarantee you will feel an improvement even after doing a few of these missions.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to some random girl at the movies, and a lifeguard at one of my friends pool. This is easy, i'm really just focusing my attention on the girls i see

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
i sometimes do this stuff just for the kicks of it or when im with friends and i see a lonely guy/girl wanting some fun.
yesterday i was just waiting for the bus and waved and some cars passing by.some of the drivers even...damn dont know the word...retrieved i think

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it today.
No biggie since I don't have trouble talking to strangers, even though I received a couple "do I know you" looks. One guy even tried to pick up a fight as I waved to his GF.
Morality : Most people are nice, but I'd say 5% of the population -> idiots.

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already done the DJBC week one thus Saying "hi" is natural for me now.
I greet every people I have eye contact with.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 - Mission 2

Ok brothers , here we come with second mission .

You are going to have two missions till monday . Do both of them . These missions are all about getting out of comfort zone . They are very important .

Mission 1 : Peacocking Wednesday - Friday

I think yall know whats peacocking . This is standing out from the crowd by dressing very different . Its loud dressing . All eyes are going to be in you .

Here are some examples of peacocking .

http://newscoma.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/mystery.jpg

http://hustleandcashflow.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/mystery02.jpg

Try to wear some necklaces , 2-3 watches , interesting/funny clothes . Anything that you normally would never wear . Do it . This is very important if you want to get out of comfort zone .

So , wear something interesting . Something that will turn heads . Something that when people see you , will think " WHO THE FVCK IS THAT GUY " , " WHO THE FVCK IS THAT WEIRDO " . And go to social places like mall , street , caffee bars . Everywhere where a lot of people are going to look at you and make you discomfort . Dont shower , lift all your hairs up . Do crazy things mayne . This is important . DO IT .

Mission 2 : Shopping Friday - Monday

Peacocked , like a motherfvcker , go to the mall . Visit almost every shop where hot babes are there . Laugh on their products , tell them their products suck , use bad words , say their products are fake , they only rip off people .

Go to another shop , ask a hot girl that works there to help you to pick up some jeans . Then tell her FVCK , YOURE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE CLOWN , WTF bllah bllah .

Go from one shop to another , have fun , do crazy sh1t . Peacocked :D .

As i told you this bootcamp is going to have a lot of crazy extreme sh1t going on .

Whats the point of these missions ?

This is stuff that you normally wouldnt do . Neither would I . But ive done this a lot of times . To inspire my wings and to get out of my comfort zone . Its great way to get out of comfort zone :D . Also , maybe youll get a lot of laughts and youll get in the state .

A little motivation : I think its time to change something in your life . Good things dont come in easy way . You have to work a lot to be successful .Trust me , by the end of this bootcamp , youll be different person :D .

THESE MISSIONS ARE GOING TO SOUND EXTREME , CRAZY , NO POINT . BUT AFTER WE FINISH THESE ONES , APPROACHING A GIRLS WILL BE PIECE OF CAKE .

Respect for anyone who does them .

So , good luck . Have fun .

Than , come back and report here .

DTP

Last edited:

PrinceKong

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ the images you posted DTP. I haven't really succeeded with the first couple of missions, so would i be able to hold off a little on the new set of missions?

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even have weird clothes, my hair is very short so there's nothing crazy I can do with it, and I only own one watch... the best (worst) I could do is wear something that doesn't match.

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same for me.
Hum well I have some stuff actually... Like leggings for bike riding ... But I just can't wear that :nervous: :nervous:

Any Idea?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tie a towel around your head . Tie some bandanas around your ear .
Cmon , be creative guys .

Do something with your style that you normally would never do .
Dont worry , peoples are going to forget your face after 5 minutes . Just make a fool of yourself .

Pathetik , dont worry . Wear them . You have to take balls and do something that you normally wouldnt do . If you want drastic changes , you have to work hard . Thats the point of this bootcamp . To make you do things that you wouldnt do normally . Youll feel bad in first hours outside , but after 1-2 hours , youll reach that point that you just DONT GIVE A FVCK . Thats the point of it . Not giving a fvck what other people think .

And if you want this bootcamp to have full effect on your life , and change your mindset , do all tasks .

Next missions are going to be harder . And some of them easier .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
List updated

Daddy The Pimp

gottiwill

ismael

Bryce556

PrinceKong

macking

L Duke

Bonafide

Principe

SeanyB

Bronxtal112

suaveplayer

Punisha

Poonani Maker

Eiljwa

frenchbeauty

weepingrose

gray_fox_9

Privitor

ashman1

DarkShade

Pathetik

Jokerlsk

brian123

ParrotHead420

SoIN

ExcelNPrevail

In_the_works

NoStrife

Killer Six Pac

Furyguy

legendkiller

thundercat45

SayWord?

ProDJ26

legendkiller

Reaction score
im goin to dye my hair red and purple(i have long hair) and im going to paint my left arm blue and purple and have a 2 wristbands on my right arm and im goin 2 wear white f***kd up pants with air forces on!

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
i went out yesterday with a freakin yellow shirt with a light blue jacket to a place where you only see guys and girls wearing black.also i used shorts(now this is something i NEVER do)and got myself a crazy hairstyle a mix of emo and businessman hair. that was very strange in the beginning but it gets nice after half an hour or something.
that being said i will not do the other mission.to me doing that is just being disrespectful to anyone who works or is shopping in that store

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Punisha said:
i went out yesterday with a freakin yellow shirt with a light blue jacket to a place where you only see guys and girls wearing black.also i used shorts(now this is something i NEVER do)and got myself a crazy hairstyle a mix of emo and businessman hair. that was very strange in the beginning but it gets nice after half an hour or something.
that being said i will not do the other mission.to me doing that is just being disrespectful to anyone who works or is shopping in that store

I respect you very much brother . From 35 peoples who said they will do it , you are the only one who actually did it . I warned them , that a lot of weird crazy sh1t is going to happen here . But they said theyll do missions .

Anyway for you Punisha , im going to post another variant of second task of mission .

Also , anyone else can replace this with another one .

Here you have it .

VARIATION OF WEEK 1 - MISSION 2 - Task 2 ( Friday - Saturday - Sunday - Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday )

Go to shopping malls , bars , clubs , street and everywhere where you can pickup girls . And i want you to try to open AT LEAST 20 sets with PICKUP LINES :D . They are lame , and i guarantee you're not going to have success with any of these . But , you have to do them . You have to defeat the fear of rejection .

You have 1 week of trying them . Cmon , 1 week for only fvcking 20 sets . Just throw the lines on them and wait for rejection . Than move on the other set .

Here you have some cheesy lines :

Forget that! Playing doctor is for kids! Let's play gynecologist.

Hey babe, wanna get LUCKY!?

Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!

Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the man/woman of my dreams. OR: I want to call your mother and thank her.

Did it hurt? S/he: Did what hurt? When you fell out of heaven?

Excuse me, but I think I dropped something!!! MY JAW!!
Here are plenty of these :

http://linesthataregood.com/
http://linesthataregood.com/lame.html

Just memorize them , and spit them on the target .

YOULL GET REJECTED .

Cool , you've achieved your goal . Your mission is to get rejected . Once you have no fear about rejection , youll not have problems approaching again .

Use 3 second rule . The second you see her , just walk toward her , spit your line and wait for rejection :D . Cool :D

Have fun . Good luck :D .