Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts?

LGomes23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m having trouble understanding this girl at my University’s actions, and wondering if any of you had similar experiences or can offer insights into her behavior. Apologies in advance as this will be lengthy:

- This first time I recall seeing her, I was lapping around our resident hall waiting for my delivery order. On 2 out of my 3 laps when I saw her should would look at me and then look down and smile to herself. The second time she did it I gave her an annoyed look because it was making me uncomfortable (social anxiety). So as I made my way around to get my order, she looked and gave me death glare.

- Secondly, a few times we happen to cross paths at the University rec. Usually when I pass by her as I’m alternating between machines she stares intently at my face — I don’t return the stare but I get that sensation when you can ‘feel’ someone staring at you.

- Lastly, when we encounter each other and she’s accompanied with others (usually males) she acts weird! I’ll give three examples. I was at the rec not too long ago and she happened to enter with a guy, but when she came to my section (weight room) she came alone. I was gathering my things to go and out of my periphery I saw her jet near the exit and as I passed to leave she blatantly stared for several seconds. Another one is I went to the water fountain at our Univ. resident center and she was there with a guy and when they saw me he ran (literally like a speed walk away from her). Lastly, a while ago I passed by her when leaving from campus and her (and other people) were laughing loud and obnoxiously in my direction.

Can you guys help me decipher this? I Don’t know this girl personally nor have I ever talked to her. Usually these type of things wouldn’t bother me, but the behavior is so odd — especially for people in college standing (21-23 year olds). How would you guys address it? Thanks!