“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Thoughts on this MILFS Youtube Channel

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
She used to be a teacher and even taught sex ed. Anyway, her channel is videos explaining how to talk to your kids, teens about sex. I don't seem to see any mens youtube Channels explaining how to talk to your kids about sex. Seems if you have a kid her advice would be more feminist. Needs a mans point of view so they dont grow up soy

 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
I feel sorry for parents who need this YT channel to explain life to their kids.
Yea, but talking about stuff like anal at age 7??

Anyway, if I had a teacher as hot as this in high school I'd be hitting on here. We had a hot math teacher in high school. She was only like 26 and all the guys would hit on her. She'd get mad even threaten to call our parents lol.
 
Top