Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on polygamy? Religion is dying, moral decline, etc...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I see your point, but I don't think that is the case. If it were true, then civilization never would have been able to be built. I do blame feminism, but I blame it for a different reason. Firstly, it's important to understand the modes of reasoning that men use, vs women. The main mode of reasoning for men is logic. For women, it's logical fallacies. That's why they say it's hard to win arguments with women and that they're more emotional. Logical fallacies are emotionally charged most of the time. Secondly, when feminism came along, it used the logical fallacy of "if you don't vote for in favor of women, you do not believe in human rights", which due to being a logical fallacy meant it resonated with women.

The fact of the matter is, women already had 'equal rights'; they just did not have equal roles. Not because of sexism, but because of biological differences making it as such. Feminism corrupted women by marketing 'freedom', which implied that they weren't free to begin with (untrue). And once women were corrupted, men soon followed, because the most beautified thing for men is women.
You are entitled to your beliefs. I can’t afford beliefs. Women did not have the right to vote. That’s a historical fact. In fact it all is.
It’s the most successful reproductive strategy in the history of the planet.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Firstly, it IS my business if it is impacting me and everyone else around me negatively. That's like saying how someone committing suicide isn't any of my business because it's their choice to do what they want to do. Little do they know the impact...
It does not directly affect you. You just don't like it, which is fine, but know that they see you as the problem just as much as you see them as a problem. Who says your way is the right way?

Religions have not done the worst crimes in humanity. Secularism has. I can't believe this argument. In what way was WWI due to religious conflict? How about WWII? Holocaust? Stalin was worse than Hitler. Pol Pot? Pogo the Clown? Jeffrey Dahmer? I know some people from Syria, the fricking MEN and children over there get raped by government soldiers, forget about women. How about the Indian Removal Act? The US decided to commit a genocide of 100 million Native Americans, was that based off religion? Actually, they decided to pass a specific law to justify it, meaning purely secular.
How about this, how about that... You conveniently left out the examples of religion doing horrible things. I don't bother listing it, you know it's true.

The problem isn't religion, it's religions. If the whole world was under one single religion, then there wouldn't be nearly as many problems. It's just that religions insult each other and they get all butthurt about each other and stuff
You are almost correct. It is the fact that there's religions. It is so fvcking retarded that there's thousands of religions, and yet all these fvcking idiots believe that their own religion is the right religion. The problem most definitely is all religion. We don't need all that fantasy bullsh!t to understand right from wrong. There are moral principles that we can agree on regardless of what our favorite delusion is.

If they need the threat of a deity watching them and judging them to act morally, then guess what, they're actually sh!tty people.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Here is an epic quote from Esther Vilar ( a woman). If a man really read this quote and then re-read it until it sank in, he would understand how women truly view men and you can see it in every day life.

"If women really felt oppressed by men, they would have developed hate and fear for them, as the oppressed always do, but women do not fear men, much less hate them. If they really felt humiliated by men's mental superiority, they would have used every means in their power to change the situation. If women felt unfree, surely, at such a favorable time in history, they would have broken free of their oppressors.
In Switzerland, one of the most highly developed countries in the world, where until recently women were not allowed to vote, in a certain canton, it is reported, the majority of women were against introducing the vote for women. The swiss men were shattered, for they saw in this unworthy attitude yet another proof of centuries of male oppression.
How wrong they were!!! Women feel anything but oppressed by men. On the contrary, one of the many depressing truths about the relationship between the sexes is simply that man hardly exists in a woman's world: Man is not even powerful enough to revolt against. Women's dependence on him is only material, of a 'physical' nature, something like a tourist's dependence on an airline, a cafe proprietor's on his expresso machine, a car's on gasoline, or a television set's on electric current. Such dependencies hardly involve agonizing."

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Please explain how it's not genetic induced to have sex with the most optimum man that she can attract and then get married and then throw away all the intimacies and moments to jump to a higher quality man. I'm just curious as to how you think.
You made the claim. I have never in my life heard or seen any evidence of genetic coding causing this. I would much more believe this effect is caused by nurture, the social environment a woman grows up in.

Why do you think things happen so wide spread, so exactly? In fact you can predict it perfectly The stories and personal observations are almost identical and universal.
It is as wide spread as women not being that way.

Is there something about evolution, at least to an observable extent, that you disagree with?
Not at all, evolution is a proven fact. This is outside the scope of our discussion though. We're discussing your claim about genes causing a very specific behavior in women.

As far as all of this stuff? Oh, it's very simplistic. So very simple. The only complexities that exist are when observable data comes up against social programming instilled from birth that is in conflict. This becomes a mental conflict. It can't be resolved. that's why they call it brainwashing. The individual is unable to reconcile the conflicts. Mental experiments by the Russian, German and U.S. scientists during the 40's and 50's have soundly proven this. So he defaults to the reality that he was born and raised with. Thus his own demise is his fault.
If there's is mental conflict aka cognitive dissonance, there's one thing you want to believe vs something challenging that belief. I won't say it's easy to resolve all these conflicts, but I won't say you can't because you can. The complexity I'm pointing out is that it's not all like this or that. There's millions of families worldwide, you were worried about that. Why the fvck do you worry about that? It's not under any threat. What the rest are doing is irrelevant, there will always be families.

Back to the cognitive dissonance, always question the social programming, especially when challenged by new information. More often than not a lot of it is wrong and believed merely because our parents thought so, with no actual root in reality.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You made the claim. I have never in my life heard or seen any evidence of genetic coding causing this. I would much more believe this effect is caused by nurture, the social environment a woman grows up in.

It is as wide spread as women not being that way.

Not at all, evolution is a proven fact. This is outside the scope of our discussion though. We're discussing your claim about genes causing a very specific behavior in women.

If there's is mental conflict aka cognitive dissonance, there's one thing you want to believe vs something challenging that belief. I won't say it's easy to resolve all these conflicts, but I won't say you can't because you can. The complexity I'm pointing out is that it's not all like this or that. There's millions of families worldwide, you were worried about that. Why the fvck do you worry about that? It's not under any threat. What the rest are doing is irrelevant, there will always be families.

Back to the cognitive dissonance, always question the social programming, especially when challenged by new information. More often than not a lot of it is wrong and believed merely because our parents thought so, with no actual root in reality.
I can't prove it and I wouldn't accuse you of it, but unless I'm mistaken, you are a woman. That was all gobbledygook. You didn't state your foundation that gives motive for your alternative viewpoint. Very feminine.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
I can't prove it and I wouldn't accuse you of it, but unless I'm mistaken, you are a woman. That was all gobbledygook. You didn't state your foundation that gives motive for your alternative viewpoint. Very feminine.
Case closed then, you have no evidence to your claim. You are also mistaken, I'm a man.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Case closed then, you have no evidence to your claim. You are also mistaken, I'm a man.
If you say so. LOL
I have overwhelming evidence. Historical and scientific.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just move to Indonesia and practice polygamy.

If it was good enough for Obama it's good enough for the rest of you.

No need to debate.

Case closed.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yet you have shown me no evidence of genes causing this and I have not been able to find any such evidence myself.
The Red Queen - Matt Ridley
The Selfish Gene - Richard Dawkins
Why we love - Ellen Fischer (woman, award winning biologist)

History of Religion - Too many to list. Start with the communist manifesto and then jump to Stalin.

You know as well as I do that there is no amount of evidence to sway you from anything. This is for others.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Here is an epic quote from Esther Vilar ( a woman). If a man really read this quote and then re-read it until it sank in, he would understand how women truly view men and you can see it in every day life.

"If women really felt oppressed by men, they would have developed hate and fear for them, as the oppressed always do, but women do not fear men, much less hate them. If they really felt humiliated by men's mental superiority, they would have used every means in their power to change the situation. If women felt unfree, surely, at such a favorable time in history, they would have broken free of their oppressors.
In Switzerland, one of the most highly developed countries in the world, where until recently women were not allowed to vote, in a certain canton, it is reported, the majority of women were against introducing the vote for women. The swiss men were shattered, for they saw in this unworthy attitude yet another proof of centuries of male oppression.
How wrong they were!!! Women feel anything but oppressed by men. On the contrary, one of the many depressing truths about the relationship between the sexes is simply that man hardly exists in a woman's world: Man is not even powerful enough to revolt against. Women's dependence on him is only material, of a 'physical' nature, something like a tourist's dependence on an airline, a cafe proprietor's on his expresso machine, a car's on gasoline, or a television set's on electric current. Such dependencies hardly involve agonizing."
Yes, this is true.

I'm surprised that a woman wrote this.

But I'm not surprised by it since its encoded within a woman, its not only in limited to the western hemisphere but its spread across all demographics.

Which is why I keep on telling men here to not be foolish in their thinking that women in different countries are different.

The feminine imperative knows no boundaries.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, this is true.

But I'm not surprised by it since its encoded within a woman, its not only in limited to the western hemisphere but its spread across all demographics.

Which is why I keep on telling men here to not be foolish in their thinking that women in different countries are different.

It would be highly wishful thinking crutch to hold on to their programmed ideas to assume women are different in other countries. They may have different restrictions on women's sexual tendencies but they just devise different work arounds to get their sexual imperatives fulfilled.

I think that this is because they are not well traveled as well as still being stuffed full of fairy tale illusions given to them by the feminine imperative.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Of everything I have read, including Tomassi, all the science and genetic engineering, over ten years of marriage, girlfriends (sort of girlfriends, I wasn't the relationship type), of everything...Esther Vilar's book, "The Manipulated Man" taught me the most.

Here is the synopsis from the back of the book:

Esther Vilar's classic polemic about the relationship between the sexes caused a sensation on its first publication.
In her introduction to this revised edition, Vilar maintains that very little has changed.
A man is an amazing human being who works, while a woman chooses to let a man provide for her and her children in return for carefully dispensed praise and sex.

Vilar's perceptive, thought-provoking and often very funny look at the battle between the sexes has earned her severe criticism and death threats.
But Vilar's intention is not misogynous: she maintains that only if women and men look at their place in society with honesty, will there be any hope for change.

Another great quote from Esther:

"Men seem incapable of realizing that women entirely lack ambition, desire for knowledge and the need to prove themselves, all things which, to him, are a matter of course. They (women) allow men to live in a world apart because they do not want to join them.
Why should they? The sort of independence men have is nothing to them, because women don't feel dependent. They are not even embarrassed by the intellectual superiority of men because they have no ambition in that direction.

There is one great advantage which women have over men: they have a choice -a choice between the life of a man and the life of a dimwitted, parasitic luxury item. There are too few women who would not select the latter. Men do not have this choice."

If a man understood the deep ramifications of this quote, his programming would unravel. Everything we talk about here is connected to this quote. She has chosen to be a parasitic luxury item. Something that cannot survive without the resources of men. The heart and soul of the redistribution of wealth and the victim mentality.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think that this is because they are not well traveled as well as still being stuffed full of fairy tale illusions given to them by the feminine imperative.
That's how supremacist are born.

Stuck in their little hamlets with little exposure.

Go to China and the average Chinese thinks they're the shiet, same with the Japs, Koreans, Pakistanis, Javanese, Europeans etc.

Take anyone of them out, work in a few countries, they'll be singing a different tune.

It would be highly wishful thinking crutch to hold on to their programmed ideas to assume women are different in other countries. They may have different restrictions on women's sexual tendencies but they just devise different work arounds to get their sexual imperatives fulfilled.
It's natural selection, women are geared to get the best genes.

Humanity survival depends on it.

If there's 100 men with just 1 fertile woman, then humanity is unlikely to survive, the woman would likely be dead and so would any female offsprings she produces.

But if there's 100 women with just 1 fertile man, chances are better then great for humanity to prosper once more.

My meaning is that men are disposable in the grand reproduction scheme.

Women are the arbiters of that scheme.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It's natural selection, women are geared to get the best genes.

Humanity survival depends on it.

If there's 100 men with just 1 fertile woman, then humanity is unlikely to survive, the woman would likely be dead and so would any female offsprings she produces.

But if there's 100 women with just 1 fertile man, chances are better then great for humanity to prosper once more.

My meaning is that men are disposable in the grand reproduction scheme.

Women are the arbiters of that scheme.
Men born into the imperative and haven't deprogrammed themselves find this very difficult to accept. It's bad enough that they have been reduced from masculinity and don't feel that great about themselves but then throw on top of it the truth you just wrote in the above, it becomes an ego buster in the extreme.

"The truth is always easier to confront than a lie." and they need to hear it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is true.

They will get those masculine african men too. They was laughing at American men. I told them they next.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
They will get those masculine african men too. They was laughing at American men. I told them they next.
They will even be easier. Even the biggest Mac Daddy is a Manipulated tool. He thinks it’s his blessed gift from god. Lol
Women select men. They let you pretend it was you. Women are the chasers.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well, the Africans are the true pure breed.

Even the blacks in America has European DNA and cannot be considered pure.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the Africans are the true pure breed.

Even the blacks in America has European DNA and cannot be considered pure.
Yep. But the DEVIL can defeat the most masculine man. He did in the bible. Before the bible. And after the bible.

Serenity

Reaction score
The Red Queen - Matt Ridley
The Selfish Gene - Richard Dawkins
Why we love - Ellen Fischer (woman, award winning biologist)

History of Religion - Too many to list. Start with the communist manifesto and then jump to Stalin.

You know as well as I do that there is no amount of evidence to sway you from anything. This is for others.
Sorry, none of that is direct evidence for the specific claim you're making.