Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on hookah lounges and vape lounges to meet females

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts on this?

I know absolutely nothing about hookah or vape culture but I'm keeping an open mind.

Is it mostly just stoned men hanging out in these places?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t like smokers or Muslims, so hard no from me.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts on this?

I know absolutely nothing about hookah or vape culture but I'm keeping an open mind.

Is it mostly just stoned men hanging out in these places?
Haha no they aren't stoned. There was a period in my life when I went to them A LOT (Hookah bars). I still visit them if I find myself in a new place and one is around. One of my lifelong best friends is Lebanese and he introduced me to it. We always broke that thing out at a parties I have my own in my bar room that gets used when I have a big enough gathering and people are into it.

They're really chill you'll have a great time esp if you go with friends. You'll come across a lot of Middle Eastern beauties (that's another reason to go). It can get pricey tho so thats also why it's good if you have a group. Cigar bars/lounges are another place you can meet women. Not a cigar afficiando by any means but Casa de Monte Cristo in NYC that had some beauties the one time I visited.

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
The hookah and vape culture is way more diverse than just "stoned men hanging out." From my experience, it's a mix of people from all walks of life who are into it for different reasons. Some are into the flavors and the tech aspect of vaping, while others enjoy the social vibe of hookah lounges. I recently got into vaping myself and I've found that from Pod Salt I get the same feeling I used to get from cigarettes back in my teenage years.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll probably want to scope out the crowd for the demographics, some of them are total sausage fests full of Arab men. There was two where I used to live, one was a dense walkable area by a bunch of bars/restaurants , it had mostly young liberal college students. The other hookah lounge was more out of the way, and was overwhelmingly black and arab men... If it's in a heavily trafficked area with walkability and bars, it's actually a really good place to meet women.

Smokers are some of the most friendly and social people, hookah is also a great way to meet hot Arabic women
Yup I remember going to one once and one of the Arab dancer ladies added me on Whatsapp.

Also I miss Zimbabwe, did he make an alt?