Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on Attending a Church.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I went to catholic school for 10 years and am still religious. I find it much more satisfying spending time alone in nature on a Sunday morning and praying or meditating ( whatever your thing is). Church people put up a great front but most of the time turn out to be frauds.
A lot of people pick and choose what to believe in. Cultural Christians are the worst. It's the reason i haven't been back to church in years.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question for the OP. Is it a social circle you are looking for? or are you looking for like-minded individuals?
Do you want to explore religions?

Common interests is the best thing to build a social circle around. Unless exploring new religions is one of your interests, why do something you are not passionate about?

Honestly I think young professionals should do this group in their town to meet people their age
https://www.active20-30.org/

Active 20-30 US & Canada is a National service organization, made up of men and women in their 20's and 30's who have a passion for improving the lives of children in their communities. These emerging leaders serve local kids through hands-on work and fundraising.

Active 20-30 has a rich history of serving our communities and developing leaders in our local communities. It began by realizing a need that wasn't being served by existing service organizations. It has evolved with our members and with the times, creating some fun-filled traditions along the way.