"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Thoughts on Anti Dump By Pook?

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
I read all of antidump deciphered by Pook (Legend DJ) and I believe it to be the ultimate guide to women.

It’s simple and precise. If you are able to acquire social status, image, good social skills, etc. You cannot lose.

What are your thoughts?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
One of the main messages from that guy that always stuck, pointed out to me by someone else which I in turn will point out, is that everyone (here or elsewhere), should and probably will get to the stage where they no longer need the information/advice, the likes found herein, anymore. And it's true.

Maybe as we get older, we we care less, or we understand more, or what we want and value evolves. Probably a combination. Individual human desires are/can be indeed transient, but by no means (always) linear. What I sought and valued five years ago is certainly quite different to now, but may be similar to what I want in five years time. At the age of nearly 40, what I seek now is more aligned with what I did when I was 20. That, no doubt, in turn will continue to fluctuate with time.
 

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
1,627
Reaction score
2,126
Age
42
Location
Europe
Hey OP, if you liked it, I recommend reading The System by Doc Love (you can find it online for free). Some even speculated AntiDump was Doc Love due to so many similarities in their discourse, but I'm sure they were 2 different persons.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top