“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Thoughts from recent cold approaches in night/day game

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
41
Location
Sweden
Be in control, don’t be led. One of my hallmark challenges. For instance, in one set one girl hijacked me, I thought she was interested, but used me for validation, had a boyfriend. Stick to game theory in this specific case, her girlfriends were probably single. This challenge goes with both sexes, I offer agreeableness and rapport instantaneously, without following my own trail of thought or agenda.

Don’t be feminine. Probably too glad and jolly in that set.

Also, the importance of keeping and staying in sexual tension when created, such as in night game.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2022
Messages
263
Reaction score
218
Age
27
I've never been one for hitting on women at night. Especially in bars/nightclubs. I think most of them, in that kind of environment, become delusional. “Don't touch me” kind of vibe.

That's why I prefer to approach them at the end of the night, outside this kind of environment. Waiting for a cab or in a snack bar.

For example, recently I cold-approached a chick that was waiting outside a nightclub. She was alone.

We had a good chit-chat and flirted a little bit.

Then, all of a sudden, her boyfriend appeared saying "She is with me”. Jealous type. She was blushed.

So, yeah, you're right. Stick with rapport. Don’t act thirsty. Sexual tension will skyrocket naturally (especially during the night). Even if the girl is "not available".
 
Top