Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

thought i was getting good...

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i just got home from this huge party students from my university hosted, was awesome, made out with a few chicks and stuff. free beer grinded alot. i got turned down alot i mean ALOT i dident get discouraged and kept at it till the end. even my wing got discouraged and wanted to give up. was really hard especially getting AMOGed all the time by all these other guys, im not a big guy eith 5'6" and 135 pounds these guys were bigger then me and simplely cut me out of circles with their bodys when i opened groups of girls. well i mean making out with girls was more then i would have done a year ago but still i was hoping to take a girl back to my car with me or whatever, alot of guys at the party seemed to leave with a chick and by the end of the party every chick had a guy they were clinging to howed that happen?!? now im kinda down on myself ive been working out allot to try to gain weight and had high self esteem and this kinda dropped it down. could not even hear myself speak in their to talk to girls, was my birthday too and i got **** all. I tried running routines that have worked for me before and doing the body language perfect and still girls went with the huge buff guys that were morons. What am i doing wrong??

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. What you did wrong was expect to get laid coz it was your birthday. I mean sure, we all want to make that day extra special and all but why did you think you could logically pull a girl coz its your birthday if you havent been doing so thus far?

The bright side is that you are getting better. You said this time last year you werent getting makeouts but look at you now... You get makeouts! Well this time of this year, you aren't pulling girls back to the place at all really, but if you keep at it, who knows what you will be doing next year?

Trust me, I lived the exact same college experience of wonderin how all these lame fvckers seem to have something at the end of the night. I am a 130 lbs guy as well, although I do have an inch on you being 5'7 and all, lol.

Just stay in there and keep pushing for the lay and eventually one will break through

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction is about making a girl feel good. Do that and they'll come back for more.

What happens last night sounds like a rugby scrum with the bigger guys pushing their way to be near the girl. How AFC is that! lol I'm 6ft 1 and decent looking but I was such an AFC I got to kiss about 1 girl per year during college and non for a few years after that.

So in the short term the girls might go for height but in the long term height isn't as important as you think.

Whatever happens remember that 99% of it is in the mind so do not make excuses of feel too down when things don't work out. Keep getting better and things around you will keep getting better too. You'll have set backs but overall good things will come.