"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Thought I seen the ex.....

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
You know that sh*tty feeling you get when you think you seen your ex, mine moved to the next town but she does come back to work in division of the corporation based here. In the local supermarket in the corner of my eye I thought I seen the ex a woman meets her description giving me the death stare. She's a typical BPD changes her hair color from her natural red to black to dark blond, some days she's got glasses on some days not.

I wasn't sticking around kept on walking, its been nice having a buffer zone for the last 2 years she moved away no chances of ever running into her. Like the Seinfeld episode a buffer zone is a must. Trust me once you've been with a mentally ill woman you never want to have them back especially when you've recovered from the damage they inflicted on you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top