"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Those women that brought us here just know.........

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
My reply shows nothing. I dont search for your approval and I handled the situation the way I wanted. That is frame.

So go pound rocks if you think you're going to critique how I handle my business.
You don’t need to get your panties in a bunch.

Your reply gives her the validation she wanted, that’s an objective point. How you “feel” about it is your own business.

You have good posts and I honestly like the majority of them. No ill will from me.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
You don’t need to get your panties in a bunch.

Your reply gives her the validation she wanted, that’s an objective point. How you “feel” about it is your own business.

You have good posts and I honestly like the majority of them. No ill will from me.
No my replies give me validation that I handled it the way I wanted. Nothing more, nothing less.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
You don’t need to get your panties in a bunch.

Your reply gives her the validation she wanted, that’s an objective point. How you “feel” about it is your own business.

You have good posts and I honestly like the majority of them. No ill will from me.
Youre typically a good poster as well. No ill will here either.
 

Wily

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
14
Age
35
Youre typically a good poster as well. No ill will here either.
And the essence of it all is right here. Always be the gentleman. Being a gentleman doesn't mean being a *****. It means that you walk on 2 legs and not 4. It is the "good guy" eluded to in the book of pook. Think James Bond.
 
Top