Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Those women that brought us here just know.........

Glassguy

Reaction score
Your reply to her shows validation. I’m disappointed in you for doing that.
My reply shows nothing. I dont search for your approval and I handled the situation the way I wanted. That is frame.

So go pound rocks if you think you're going to critique how I handle my business.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go out I see guys mostly interacting and bonding with other guys and women sitting uselessly staring into space expecting something exciting to happen to them.

And when I see guys hitting on women, 95% of the time, the guy is just entertaining them.
So true. If you look at any couples dinner or guys at the bar, it is always the guys entertaining the girls and sharing the interesting stories, etc. The guys are telling funny stories and doing fun things while the girls just sit there.

On couples trips, it always the guys doing fun things and bonding. When left alone the girls just sit there staring into space.

Ever look at pictures from girls trips, they do such boring stuff without men around. We toured a vineyard, read a long book by the pool, and went shopping for scarfs. I hear them say it was boring afterwards. The highlight of their "girls trips" are when they hang out with fun guys. Left out of her story is the part where they met these guys and took shots dancing on the bar, got on their boat and cliff jumped into the lake and skinny skied at night.

I feel like entertaining girls is most of game. Even in college, girls wanted the fraternity guys with the best parties, funniest costumes, nicest cars, silly/fun behavior, etc.... which is essentially being entertained. It seems physical looks is a good start, but the entertaining personality is deeper attraction.

I imagine hot girls are also very used to being entertained by guys and that a lot of them don't develop their own jokes, personality, etc. Even in 5th grade, the hot girls are constantly entertained by fun guys in class, hallways, etc. so they don't have to develop their own sense of entertainment.

I think important to show a girl a good time and make her laugh.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My reply shows nothing. I dont search for your approval and I handled the situation the way I wanted. That is frame.

So go pound rocks if you think you're going to critique how I handle my business.
You don’t need to get your panties in a bunch.

Your reply gives her the validation she wanted, that’s an objective point. How you “feel” about it is your own business.

You have good posts and I honestly like the majority of them. No ill will from me.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Your reply gives her the validation she wanted, that’s an objective point. How you “feel” about it is your own business.

You have good posts and I honestly like the majority of them. No ill will from me.
No my replies give me validation that I handled it the way I wanted. Nothing more, nothing less.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Youre typically a good poster as well. No ill will here either.

Wily

Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre typically a good poster as well. No ill will here either.
And the essence of it all is right here. Always be the gentleman. Being a gentleman doesn't mean being a *****. It means that you walk on 2 legs and not 4. It is the "good guy" eluded to in the book of pook. Think James Bond.