Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Those of you over 30: If you were 25 again, what would you change?

hadoken

Don Juan
Reaction score
doing it over

I have a slightly different opinion here. Everyone probably wishes they dated more, made better investments (eg real estate), was less foolish about money etc. The truth is, did I really have the capacity at that age to do all these things? For me, the answer is no. So the things I would re-do would be modest..incremental improvements that would have been realistic. Even though I am single and 33, I have no major regrets so my do overs are modest. They are:

1) Go out and make more friends, but the key is find a friend who is a PLAYER. He'll force you out of your comfort zone and slowly you'll get better at this girl thing even if you don't have many natural talents.

2) Travel more. Go to places like Asia or South America where women are plentiful and an average guy can feel like a stud.

3) If you are going back to school, get the process down earlier rather than later. 2-4 year out is the ideal time b4 going back FT for say a masters.

4) Spend time with grandparents and parents if you can. Life may take you far away from them and before you know it, every visit home may be the last before you see them pass on.

5) Find friends who like to go clubbing and go once in a while even if you suck at dancing. this is a young person's place and you don't want to be 30 and visiting these places unless you live in LA or NYC.

6) Join those young professional groups and go to mixer or two. Again, not for picking up chicks per se but improving your conversation game.

And finally, spend within your means. Nothing is more pathetic than a guy driving a new BMW and living at home with mom and dad. You just want a car that doesn't scream cheap or a loser.

milesman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread and definitely a wake up call! I'm 25 now and while I feel proud of my educational and career/self-improvement paths, I know I'm missing out on some great women because I'm SO damn serious. Thanks fellas.