Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Those in the 35% Tax Bracket, how do you Value Relationships?

M

member160292

I hope to get there one day.

There's no secret that you did all that grinding to get to where you are at, maybe, prior to 40. That grind is essential to who you are, and hopefully, who you continue to be. Would you want your partner to have that similar trait?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of us in the United States, the 35% marginal income tax bracket begins at $209,000 for single, $418,000 for married.

I actually prefer my woman earn less than me. I do not cooperate well with careerist women in a relationship context. I am not at that tax bracket but do well enough for myself to where I can opt out of needing a woman’s money.

Men, women don’t consider their money to be yours anyway. Her money is her money and your money is her money. A dealbreaker for me if marriage is on the table is her having a separate account. If she wants to go out of my house and earn money I better have access to all of it. Yes, pimps are correct on this.

M

member160292

I actually prefer my woman earn less than me. I do not cooperate well with careerist women in a relationship context.
I've never had a relationship with a women in management, but could see potential struggles in the relationship.

How much less is the question, right? Would you be comfortable with her in the median salary in your area?
Prior to Covid, I could easily afford 3bd/2ba in a nice location by myself. Today, I'd be pinching pennies if I did that.
It's a depressing realization that I'll need financial aid from my partner to get a home that I want.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's no secret that you did all that grinding to get to where you are at, maybe, prior to 40. That grind is essential to who you are, and hopefully, who you continue to be. Would you want your partner to have that similar trait?
I haven't been married but if I did it would be someone more geared towards taking care of the home. Personally always got along with more feminine woman and those don't typically climb the ladder. Would say almost all of the very successful people I know but a few, 95%, have a wife that stays home and takes care of the kids. On the downside of that had a few who have gone through nasty divorces recently, there is a lot more financial liability when the man is the sole earner.

M

member160292

I haven't been married but if I did it would be someone more geared towards taking care of the home. Personally always got along with more feminine woman and those don't typically climb the ladder. Would say almost all of the very successful people I know but a few, 95%, have a wife that stays home and takes care of the kids. On the downside of that had a few who have gone through nasty divorces recently, there is a lot more financial liability when the man is the sole earner.
My experience interacting with friends/family who are 1 income and kids, most of the housewives are unhappy and take every chance they get at putting down the husband.

With inflation and uncertainty now, there is so much financial risk for being a sole earner. That's a lot of pressure, you gotta be at least in the top 2% to live comfortable and plan for the future. Unless you're living off the home's equity or not in a major city., of course.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a relationship with a women in management, but could see potential struggles in the relationship.

How much less is the question, right? Would you be comfortable with her in the median salary in your area?
Prior to Covid, I could easily afford 3bd/2ba in a nice location by myself. Today, I'd be pinching pennies if I did that.
It's a depressing realization that I'll need financial aid from my partner to get a home that I want.
My woman will work until kids come into the equation. Then it’s a question of if Day Care is worth it (is not). The key is you need to find a woman that is ok with a modest lifestyle. Good luck with that in the West. Most of these broads want to get drunk, travel, and flex on social media.

M

member160292

I'm too obsessed with offshore fishing, traveling and cars to live a modest lifestyle, unfortunately. Also, want to retire before 50 so there's a lot of sacrifice if I were to be the sole income earner. Probably need to rethink priorities, though

With the current labor demand market, I was hoping to meet someone making 100k ;)

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience interacting with friends/family who are 1 income and kids, most of the housewives are unhappy and take every chance they get at putting down the husband.

With inflation and uncertainty now, there is so much financial risk for being a sole earner. That's a lot of pressure, you gotta be at least in the top 2% to live comfortable and plan for the future. Unless you're living off the home's equity or not in a major city., of course.
I agree with a lot of that and see a lot of dysfunctional marriages. To make that work and for the woman to be happy you really got be a top earner and provide a nice lifestyle. Of course there are exceptions but I think social media a screwed up a lot of womens expectations. The ones that went through nasty divorces were definitely with some sort of cluster b's. Also an issue with successful men is parasitic women are after them. If they weren't good with women before the money it can cause issues went a hot woman pays them attention and ensnares them. Modern society is filled with a lot of landmines.

M

member160292

Also an issue with successful men is parasitic women are after them. If they weren't good with women before the money it can cause issues went a hot woman pays them attention and ensnares them. Modern society is filled with a lot of landmines.
That's why I think this site is so valuable. Men provide, women get the benefits. Sorry if that sentence is red pill as fvck, but it's the reality.
It's just how I see it. HOWEVER, they need to pull their own weight to make it a successful relationship. Not just from a nurturing standpoint but also financially.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

The rich people use real estate to depreciate their earnings and bring down their taxable income. Example, Let's say you earn 250k a year. Your fed tax bracket is 24% (approx). 250k 24% = 60,000.00. The standard deduction is 12,950, so you are down to $47050. You purchase a 2million dollar investment property and you get to depreciate the building, land is not depreciate. 2m divided by 27.5 years (depreciation) is approx. $72,727k a year. There you go. You now pay no taxes aside from FICA. The additional $25,677k "loss" is carried over to subsequent years. This is how the rich minimize or eliminate most taxes.

Others, who have massive securities (bonds/stocks/preferreds/UITs/etc) can actually "borrow" from their holdings via margin; assuming the interest rate is low enough, and their gains/dividends pay the margin off and they have legal tax free money. This is what Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Larry Page and others do. One doesn't need a few billion to do this. You can do this with a couple of million; but it may be a fruitless endeavor.

Example. One has $2,000,000 in securities. Their margin rate is 2%, in theory, they can "borrow" on margin $1,600,000 at 2% margin. Their annual maintenance on the 1.6m; assuming a person "borrowed" all of it would be $32,000 a year in margin interest. However, if they have dividends and bonds paying 4%, they are earning $64,000 a year in interest. So, they can legally "write-off" the $32,000 in interest, while borrowing $1,600,000 and still earning in dividends an additional $32,000 a year. Their personal tax liability would be only on the $32,000, not the $64,000 in earned dividends nor the $1,600,000 they used on margin. If the dividends are mutual bonds in their state, the dividends would be federal and state free.

Not accounting advice, just hypothetically how it works.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
For those of us in the United States, the 35% marginal income tax bracket begins at $209,000 for single, $418,000 for married.

I actually prefer my woman earn less than me. I do not cooperate well with careerist women in a relationship context. I am not at that tax bracket but do well enough for myself to where I can opt out of needing a woman’s money.

Men, women don’t consider their money to be yours anyway. Her money is her money and your money is her money. A dealbreaker for me if marriage is on the table is her having a separate account. If she wants to go out of my house and earn money I better have access to all of it. Yes, pimps are correct on this.
You're incorrect on your tax tables.

2022 Federal Income Tax Brackets and Rates for Single Filers, Married Couples Filing Jointly, and Heads of Households
Tax RateFor Single FilersFor Married Individuals Filing Joint ReturnsFor Heads of Households
10%$0 to $10,275$0 to $20,550$0 to $14,650
12%$10,275 to $41,775$20,550 to $83,550$14,650 to $55,900
22%$41,775 to $89,075$83,550 to $178,150$55,900 to $89,050
24%$89,075 to $170,050$178,150 to $340,100$89,050 to $170,050
32%$170,050 to $215,950$340,100 to $431,900$170,050 to $215,950
35%$215,950 to $539,900$431,900 to $647,850$215,950 to $539,900
37%$539,900 or more$647,850 or more$539,900 or more

RickTheToad

Reaction score
My woman will work until kids come into the equation. Then it’s a question of if Day Care is worth it (is not). The key is you need to find a woman that is ok with a modest lifestyle. Good luck with that in the West. Most of these broads want to get drunk, travel, and flex on social media.
Hire a live in. The daycare places are infested with germs. Do not allow your b!tch to stay at home and "watch" the kids. It's a recipe for disaster. The b!tch needs to work; even if you do not need the money.

As for income, nearly every female I've dated or married was a doctor, lawyer or wall street employee for one of the big banks, so they've all technically earned more than me. When you add the rental income on top of my regular "salary", I'm about double or triple them. However, with depreciation and write-offs, I "lose" more than I technically make each year. However, that's the tax code... So, in theory, they've always earned more than me, but my rental income and real assets are far greater.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Actually not. We’re still in 2021 tax year for extended returns through October. No one will be using the 2022 tables until January 2023.
Dude. Taxes have already been done for 2021. 2022's rates are for this year, not next year. Check the link from the tax foundation. You are mistaken.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Taxes have already been done for 2021. 2022's rates are for this year, not next year. Check the link from the tax foundation. You are mistaken.
Incorrect. Extended returns for 2021 run through October of 2022. 2022 returns using those tables cannot be filed until January of 2023. If you made $210,000 in 2021, you are in the 35% bracket.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect. Extended returns for 2021 run through October of 2022. 2022 returns using those tables cannot be filed until January of 2023. If you made $210,000 in 2021, you are in the 35% bracket.
I am a habitual extension filer lol

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Dude, I am talking about people who earned money from January 1st, 2022. TY 2022, not 2021. If you earn money, this year, you will not be paying 2021's tax rate, you will be paying 2022's tax rate.