Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Those GDMF Awkward Moments...?

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF are you supposed to do in these damn awkward moments? When DJing the ladies i know we have all come across many of these kinda weird-a ss moments when a chick says something that isn't really directed at you (or maybe you're eavesdropping and she knows it) and is about how she just loves some other guy, or how i hate that thing about guys, or how he (not you) is the coolest guy in the world...etc. i know we have all faced these. it's always strange because the comment isn't really about you but it still disses you, or the girl is talking to her girlfriend and you're not really a part of it *you know what i mean, right? good...

so what is a DJtastic way to react to these situations without entruding into others' conversations, or sounding like an idiot?

jay2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking to this person or easedropping?

How can you have an awkward moment when you're not even in conversation? And if you are, why is she talking about you in front of your face like that?

For the latter, that's definitely a sign of disrespect. If she was having fun and enjoying herself, that shouldn't come up, but if it does, change the subject. Simple.

For the former, why are you easedropping in the first place?

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry jay, but i don't think you understood my post at all. i'm talking about when a conversation is carried out freely around you (you may be walking or sitting) with the two(+) people and somethig will come up that makes you uncomfortable. as you are not technically part of the convo, how can you step in prove that you are the ultimate dj?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just don't listen to the bullsh!t, and talk about something else much more interesting with a person right beside and like few minutes later my convo topic becomes the main subject.