Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Those AFC morons make me angry..

Keymaster of Goza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I was at a bar with a group of guys.

As the night hotted up I was going about my DJ business of introducting myself to every girl who took my fancy. The girls were usually moving round in groups of two or three so I had to do the group approach several times which can be tough to pull off successfully.

The point is this, I had the balls to go up to and approach a number of women and got rejected each time. So what. It didn't bother me, I realise its all a numbers game and you've got to sift through the dirt and crap to find a gem.

Anyway, I was the only guy in our group who had the stones to go up and talk to all these women. After coming back to join the group after one unsuccessful mission, this AFC fool says to me "man you really suck at scoring with chicks don't you"

I could have clobbered the pryck.

Who are these idiots who just sit against the wall and then have the nerve to belittle a guy like me who has the guts to risk rejection?

This fool doesn't know shyt from clay or the fact that rejection means nothing.

Spare me God from these clueless AFC morons!!

neuromancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems the rejection rate at clubs is naturally high.

I was out with a friend and he approached this fat ugly chick who looked like a rhinoceros and even she rejected him and he is not bad looking.

I was talking to him after and wondered out loud enough to let the fat chick hear how stupid she was as he was going WAY downmarket for such an ugly fat rhinoceros as her.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally sympathize with you on this one. A small number of my friends I go out with these days could not gather up the balls to approach a woman if their lives depended on it, but they are the same dudes who will sit on the sidelines and give me **** for being rejected.

This is jealousy. The guy who said that to you so desparately wishes he could have the courage to do what you do and he feels threatened that you have it and he does not. The fact is that he is too insecure to risk rejection to pursue women. It is the same insecurity that makes him want to call attention to your rejections.

I know it's a terrible annoyance, but remember who will get the women in the end. Not him!

------------------
Look out for number one and don't step in number two!

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those afcs are the same who will ask themselves days from now, when you succed with lots of girls, "what does he have that I dont??"

BAAAAALLLLLLLSSSSSS!!
BRAAAASSSSSS BAAAAAALLLLSSSSS!!!! CHUMP!

DJ THIAGO

------------------
First, one must endure.

Jwheatly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on alot of things. For example If you are a newly appointed Don Juan, and your friends in the past always viewed you as a looser, who never approached women in the past, someone who never even approached women that were interested in you. Then it will take alittle while for them to see that you have actually grown some balls. That you are not an amatuer.

As long as you are following the dj principles, and regularly scoring women. There attitudes will quickly change. You will soon become the alpha male of group. After many successful attempts you will be the one with the black book full of hundreds of numbers. Just give it some time.

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya Keymaster. Congratulations on being the badass I know you are.

Fvck your stupid AFC "friend". What a jealous, yellow, spineless puzzy.

Next time you get flak like that, simply ask, "Excuse me. And how many numbers did YOU get tonight?" Then point to a group of cuties and challenge him, "Do YOU have the balls to go up and get their numbers? I dare you, puzzy."

That'll shut him up. After he chickens out, go up and get their numbers yourself.

Jake

Character

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keymaster of Goza:

Last night I was at a bar with a group of guys.

As the night hotted up I was going about my DJ business of introducting myself to every girl who took my fancy. The girls were usually moving round in groups of two or three so I had to do the group approach several times which can be tough to pull off successfully.

The point is this, I had the balls to go up to and approach a number of women and got rejected each time. So what. It didn't bother me, I realise its all a numbers game and you've got to sift through the dirt and crap to find a gem.

Anyway, I was the only guy in our group who had the stones to go up and talk to all these women. After coming back to join the group after one unsuccessful mission, this AFC fool says to me "man you really suck at scoring with chicks don't you"

I could have clobbered the pryck.

Who are these idiots who just sit against the wall and then have the nerve to belittle a guy like me who has the guts to risk rejection?

This fool doesn't know shyt from clay or the fact that rejection means nothing.

Spare me God from these clueless AFC morons!!
That's pathetic man. If you have the balls to do that **** they shouldn't even say a word. They should follow suit and do what you're doing. They are absolute losers because 1) They sit around watching you the whole time 2) They have the balls to make fun of you when you're doin some good ****. Don't even worry about it, instead make fun of them.

You should try to get some DJ friends it will help you alot.

[This message has been edited by Character (edited 12-02-2001).]

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen it reccomended

on ASF or maybe here too to look at clubs as places to toughen yourself up and build a thick skin to rejection. I would say if you got blown off by every chick there you have a pretty thick skin already.

Now its time to try and figure out what you might do better in the future so that you get some play. You are rigth though abotu your buds. They had no room to ***** since none of them even bothered to try and assist you.

I mack right in front of my friends all the time. I don't really care if I get rejected or not. Teh other day this girl came to our judo club to work out and she was like semi-hot but not great. all the other guys were looking alot but no one was saying anything to her. finally me and this other guy whos a total judo stud were grapling and she was going over some moves with another guy right in the center of the mat and we almost ran into them. so I go 'Well, if some people didnt have to stay right in the center of the freakin mat.'

she got the hint and moved. Later I went over and chatted her up right in front of everybody and got her number. then she left and a few of the guys were still hanging around. I go 'Anyone want that chick's number?' They all just looked at me funny so I shrugged and tossed the paper with her number in the trash.

Those guys are my buds and all but it fun to do that. They weer jealous of me for having the balls to chat that girl up, and even more jealous that I didnt even want the stupid girl in the first place!

you keep it up and don't worry what your friends think. the time will come when you will either get the number of a hot girl, or even better, pick one up right in front of them and then they'll sing a different tune.

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you guys figured out that almost girls reject guys in clubs just for fun. That's why most of them go, to build up their egos. Don't take those rejections serious AT ALL.
Finito

------------------
Don Phenom-Unphasable, you couldn't make me lose my cool if you set me on fire. My motto is simply "I will not lose."

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WERD!!! This should be in the Hall Of Fame!

THIS is the attitude to take, hell! This is THE attitude I have to take! Thanks for this, I should start caring less about what AFC comments and rejection.

I'm printin this post tmorow at school.

THANKS

GHOST

------------------
I'm Ghost, Peace Out.

(.`*·.¸(`*·.¸ ¸.·*´)¸.·*´.)
*·.«´¨`·.Dee-Zy.·´¨`».·*
_...,·'(.·'´(¸.·''·.¸)`'·.)'·,..._

[This message has been edited by Dee-Zy (edited 12-03-2001).]

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
that is some real stuff.....fa real....

------------------
"When you sit down at a poker table, look around and identify the chump. If you don't see one, leave, because the chump is you!" -Kodak

"I keep my Desert Eagle ****ed back in my tuxedo, with my top hat
What you broke motherf*&kaz know about that?"
-Big Pun(r.i.p.)

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guy who ragged at you was not a man. keep posting this cool sh*t and I will keep reading it. you are the mack.

lc

Teddybear666

Don Juan
Reaction score
i suggest either going out with other friends who are DOn Juans or even going out on your own!

I find it hard to operate with friends around, better to go somewhere not as many people know you then you can operate without inhibitions

izm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you on that one, I mean they dont even go and talk to the chicks but they have the nerve to try and play you for getting rejected.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and they don't know how to get girls but they have the "guts" to tell you this DJ thing sucks. LOL.

Keep these AFCs in the dark, makes our DJing easier