Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This ****y Funny BS

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is fine for recovering-chumps, but if you think being ****y and funny is all it takes to become a DonJuan youre going to be in a world of hurt.

So lets clear this HYPE up.

C&F is not an unknown technique to the world, if you think it is you are just dead retarded. Everybody uses C&F, even AFCs, EVERYBODY. They use it because it works, temporarily. I don't know about you dude, but i prefer to seperate myself from the crowd.

That all being said, do you guys really believe there isnt a better way?

Its called charm brothers, its been said by the true DJs before and ill say it again. There is NOTHING that can overcome charm, it is in itself Don Juan. The C&F common approach teaches you to be loud and arrogant, that is [not how a MAN acts, that is how a LITTLE BOY acts. C&F WILL get you limited success, and it is about the easiest thing in the world to do, but make no mistake, if thats all you got you will NOT be a DJ.

Last edited:

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well said bro.

Its true. No your not being an AFC because you held a door for a girl or opened it. your being polite, a characteristic of charming. Anyways Jester is right, C+F isn't everything, it is fun and i know because its my everyday atitude.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally... I think that everybody is incorrect about this whole attitude. Jester made a good point when he said that you cannot expect to just use this kind of attitude to be a Don Juan. He was also correct in saying that almost everyone uses this type of attitude and that only boys act ****y... not real men. Now... the part he is incorrect in as well as very one else, is the description of this whole attitude. Now... I'll go into greater detail about this whole thing later, but what I will tell you guys is this... you have the "attitude" all wrong. Being ****y, even temporarily is never cool and although a girl may find it cute for a second... it won't last that long.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F is a form of charm

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, I agree. I use the C and F routine on chicks all the time. But Im also a gentleman as well. Im not like all the kids in High school who think theyre someone important walkin around speaking at the top of their lungs. You sound like you have no manners and you were raised in a barn.

Basically, you should just use the routine when its most oppurtune, but in classy areas, dont act wild.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and funny

well I was talking to this girl the other day, and I had just been LJBF, so we were on the topic of what attracts/detracts girls. And she says ****y/arrogance can be a turn off if done in excess, but a man who is self assured/confident are a lot more attracting. I over did the arrogance and it got me LJBF, but being ****y is my everyday attitude so I guess whoever I go out with is just going to have to live with it.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F becomes pretty stale after a while if you're always using it.

I learned that about a month ago. You can't expect to C&F someone every day for however long (week, month, etc) and think that they'll still be entertained.

Variety is the spice of life. Switch up your pitches and adopt a different attitude once in a while. Be a jerk, be a charmer, be a dowright a$$hole, be 'one of the guys'...you get the point.

Remain interesting, not annoying.

Reaction score
It works bigtime here though, due to the fact we are merely talking about highschool chicks most of the time.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welly, Ronny...I had bigtime initial success with C&F but then after about a month, it just didn't work anymore. I had to swtich it up, and then went back to C&F later and it worked again.

What I'm trying to say is that when you get predictable by always doing C&F, even in high school, you're not always going to get great success.