"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

This woman

Blitzer420

New Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
This woman and I have been talking for about a month...she's also seeing some guy "unofficially." She's incredibly intelligent, making conversation interesting...psychology major as well. She buys me things I don't need, and don't ask for. Usually I'm not that bad with things, but I seem to be mangling this one. She says she wants to basically just be friends with benefits...no problem there. Now our "friendship" is gone, and I keep getting brushed off. What's going on? Take what I can, and move on? Or wait for this extraordinary woman? I'm sure I've already made my decision, just checking with others.

Oh I guess I should say that because of her I've gotten a better job, made some changes in my life, and become a slightly better person because of her. I feel deeply for her, I won't deny it, but if she doesn't want me around or anything, then I don't need to try to change her.

Anyway, any advice is appreciated.

*Just read the sticky thread...sorry won't post questions that may have been answered already anymore. *
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Don't fall in love with a hor F buddy - which I know you are since you have changed dramatically because of this girl!

Do not trust or get emotionally attached to any girl, unless you contemplate marrying her - this is to protect you when she bails! Remember, you are just the next pimp in line!!!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You did nothing wrong posting....every DJ wants individual attention to their case - it seems more personal and helpful then just reading generic material!
 

Blitzer420

New Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
that was prolly about the best advice i've ever heard before...time to have some fun again...damn...i mean damn...i just read that article on infatuation, and that happened to me right before this girl too...seems i've got a monkey to shake by some fun.
 
Top