Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This woman wants to Tone..

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some advice to give to a female on toning.

I'm taking this hottie from work (a 9) to the gym with me this friday. She's been complaining lately about how she wants to go, but she is looking for someone to go with.. (Women.. it figures..WHY not just GO? The point is to workout, not socialize, right? =0)

So anyway, I finally agreed she could come with me... around where I work, it's well known I've become a gym addict, people will ask me where I've come just from or where I'm going after work and I'll say "The Gym! Lift Weights!"

Anyway, being of the weaker sex and having a body that has no reason at all to ever have to worry about working out, I know that she knows nothing about Toning.. Thing is, neither do I, I only know bulking, from Diesel!

Anyone have any thoughts? My interest level in her is about 0%, but it never hurts to score points anyway by knowing what you're talking about.. =)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't have enough T to get big.

She can work out exactly the same way you do.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the girl on the elliptical. Tell her it will give her a great ass (implying she doesn't have one already)

I love personal training girls, somehow it always leads to the bedroom eventually.

Why don't you have an interest in this girl if she is so hot, might I ask?

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want to bang her, then why are you wasting your time? Working out with a woman is distracting and a waste of time.

P.S. Toning is a word some ad guy invented for women, because 'adding mass' or 'burning fat' sounds a little too hardcore for the ladies, even though technically, that is what is going on.

Here's what you do:

1. Tell her right off the bat that toning is bullshyt.

2. Then tell her, that if she's not going to give this 100% effort and to shut the fukk up and listen to what you have to say, then tell her to go the fukk home and quit wasting your time.

3. Explain to her that there is very little physiological differences between men and women, other than the hormonal changes, so therefore she is going to do the exact same workout you do... if she protests, tell her to go home.

4. Stop kidding yourself and try to fukk her, you know you want to. Just because she's not 'girlfriend' material , doesn't mean she's not fukkable.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
If you don't want to bang her, then why are you wasting your time? Working out with a woman is distracting and a waste of time.

P.S. Toning is a word some ad guy invented for women, because 'adding mass' or 'burning fat' sounds a little too hardcore for the ladies, even though technically, that is what is going on.

Here's what you do:

1. Tell her right off the bat that toning is bullshyt.

2. Then tell her, that if she's not going to give this 100% effort and to shut the fukk up and listen to what you have to say, then tell her to go the fukk home and quit wasting your time.

3. Explain to her that there is very little physiological differences between men and women, other than the hormonal changes, so therefore she is going to do the exact same workout you do... if she protests, tell her to go home.

4. Stop kidding yourself and try to fukk her, you know you want to. Just because she's not 'girlfriend' material , doesn't mean she's not fukkable.
LMFAO!! Diesel your posts OWN!!!:D

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LionFox
I'm taking this hottie from work (a 9) to the gym with me
Originally posted by LionFox
My interest level in her is about 0%, but it never hurts to score points anyway by knowing what you're talking about.. =)
Yeah... I wouldn't be interested in a 9 either. :rolleyes:

Get her doing some squats and deadlifts.

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, if shes only interested in going because of you, well I dont expect her to keep a gym regiment.

She sounds like the kind of woman who really likes to "exercise" ...from walking laps around the mall chatting with some other tennis-shoed skirt... in other words, to socialize and be noticed.

If that is the case, just validate her and say "yeah I wish I had more time for the gym too" while for you that means you wish you could work out 7 days a week instead of 3, as opposed to her 0.

If she is genuinely interested, it has to be a pleasureable experience for her; ask her what she wants her body to look like.

If she wants smokin ankles, a firm butt, etc.. well you should know those exercises. Get her to think about and visualize the results and FEEL GOOD about what she's working. Tell her your personal experience at the gym and successes so she can visualize and feel good about that, too.

You have to associate going to the gym with a good experience. Make it fun and interesting, crack jokes, whatever. Otherwise, you know the routine, she'll be gone faster than a new years resolution.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xyzzy
If she wants smokin ankles, a firm butt, etc.. well you should know those exercises.
I've got smokin ankles and here is my routine:

Ankle press 3x8
Barbell Ankle rows 3x12
Ankle raises 3x8
Back-elevated Ankle split squats 3x15

Hope this helps...

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
I've got smokin ankles and here is my routine:

Ankle press 3x8
Barbell Ankle rows 3x12
Ankle raises 3x8
Back-elevated Ankle split squats 3x15

Hope this helps...
THAT is fvcking hilarious! roflmfao, or whatever that acronym is....

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys.. If you have any more keep them coming..

And, yes, Diesel, you're right.. My statement of 0% may not be entirely accurate.. She's highly fukkable, it's just that we work together, and I do not want to repeat any stupid mistakes like I made at my last job when I tried to make it (get serious) with a 10.. I never said i won't DJ her tho...!

God I love this site..! It's a real life changer.. =)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By not going after her like the normal slobs, you are in effect DJing her.

Isn't that great? You can get something for nothing nowadays!

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a PERFECT chance to NEG her.

Look her up and down and say, "You have a nice body for someone who dosent workout, but i hope you understand that this is going to take A LOT of work."

or

"Hmmm...looks like your glutes need a little work, lets go squat."

"lets go work your hamstrings, it will make your butt look better"

"Lets go work on the incline bench. It will help make your breasts look young and perky."

"Lets not work your arms (or whatever bodypart) we dont want them getting any bigger than they already are"

"Lets go work your calves. Guys love nice defined calves."