Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This will be fun...

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tape it...oh god, please tape it.

a secret camera inside your hat or something or at least tape the conversation...PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE.

THIS I GOTTA HEAR/SEE.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: School's almost over, so she should start to get online, which means either Friday or Saturday is when this (and hopefully her) will be done.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhh shyyt!!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's pretty dam funny, however understand that what you're doing is just flirting -> going from flirting to action is a bigger step than most ppl think. I you're aim was to hold her to her word then you won't 'get' any from this. However she will find it damn funny and the idea of sex with you will be put into her head - opening the possibility for the future. This is "gold" but it is funny.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I understand that I probably won't get any Frag, but if she's going to say stuff like this, I am going to be the one to call her on it.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its extremely pathetic on one hand... because your going thru so much trouble to flirt with some girl...

BUT ITS STILL FUNNIER THAN ****!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, it's no trouble at all actually. I'm not flirting with her, I'm calling her on her tease.

xanderbaz:ice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it bro. Update us on it when you do it.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm I'm guessing it's not gonna happen?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who want an update, should have one tonight...I'm leaving right now actually, so this should get interesting...See ya all in a few hours!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back...yeah, it was fun, minus the sex. There was none...I got over there and had PiMp on the phone and computer at the same time and I was literally right next to her house for about 10 minutes before she issued the challenge. So I turn off the phone and knock on the door. She looked like she was going to have a heart attack, lol. I looked at her and said "Hmm, seems I made it. So where do you wanna do this?" She gives me this stange look and say's "look Joey, I only like you as a friend." "As a friend with benefits?" "No. I don't like to ruin friendships." "Your loss." Then I hugged her and gave her ass a firm goodbye squeeze and she pulled me closer, lol. Ah well, the look on her face was worth it. Chest felt like two warm, big water ballons againt my chest. Ah well, no regrets by me.