Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Video Will Save Your Life.. Red Pill Truths!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is another aspect not being equated here. If the man gets caught, he looses all. If the woman gets caught, she will actually win. Divorce rape, back on the carousel, punishment for the divorced husband for acting beta or allowing her chemicals to taper off.
But if you have REALLY good sex at home you wont really care on some "9" whose likely not even a good fvck or fun to be around.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is another aspect not being equated here. If the man gets caught, he looses all. If the woman gets caught, she will actually win. Divorce rape, back on the carousel, punishment for the divorced husband for acting beta or allowing her chemicals to taper off.
Cold truth even in Muslim countries. To fight back u need whole lot of evidence to proved otherwise.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold truth even in Muslim countries. To fight back u need whole lot of evidence to proved otherwise.
This is why the bible warned us. Im sure bibles in most religions warn against the potential downfall in linking up with certain women. Many of the mens wives in the bible betrayed them.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why the bible warned us. Im sure bibles in most religions warn against the potential downfall in linking up with certain women. Many of the mens wives in the bible betrayed them.
Now its not certain women anymore, it's whole lotta more crazier than that. Lol

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would still desire the 9 whether you took action or not

Some people do, some people don't

I really don't think men and women are much different in this department
I would argue the difference is some people can and others can't.

Both genders are equally capable of reframing and weakness (something they can't do) into a moral strength, something they won't do due to some kind of moral code.

To all the men saying women are hypergamous and men are loyal, I guarantee you WOULDN'T be loyal (even if you had a "loyal" gf) if you suddenly found yourself with a neighbor who was a 10, continued to flirt with you and made it EASY to get some.

Women are just generally BETTER at being branch swingers than men.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now its not certain women anymore, it's whole lotta more crazier thathen that. Lol
They are working together to secure outcomes in their favor. Theres a bunch of communication occuring even in unrelated groups. Its most certainly NOT in place to assist men or elevate them at all.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
And yet men struggle to hang onto a woman and women don’t care enough to worry about it overly so. Two different dynamics and can’t be compared. Women are not like men nor are they equal. And visa versa.

This is the imperative speaking when you equate the two dynamics as being the same. I’ve passed up many hotties. Tons. Go signals all the time.
The purposes are completely different. But in the area of pick-up, none of this matters. In the area of relationships and marriage? You’re a dead man walking.
So carry on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet men struggle to hang onto a woman and women don’t care enough to worry about it overly so. Two different dynamics and can’t be compared. Women are not like men nor are they equal. And visa versa.

This is the imperative speaking when you equate the two dynamics as being the same. I’ve passed up many hotties. Tons. Go signals all the time.
The purposes are completely different. But in the area of pick-up, none of this matters. In the area of relationships and marriage? You’re a dead man walking.
So carry on.
NEVER try to hang onto or keep up with a woman. It drains your swag and masculinity.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in muslim countries hsve hypergamy. It is just kept in check better there.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Women in muslim countries hsve hypergamy. It is just kept in check better there.
I had to think a little about this post of yours. I went to sleep on it last night. So bear with me a little.

Moral codes are for men and only men actually try to live by them. It may sound strange at first but it was a serious lesson that you taught me with this. You just didn’t know it.
If you notice something about women, they will hold you to the strictest code they can. But when it comes to men they have no moral center except the feminine universe. They have no moral code that you can pin point. This apparent, and it’s only apparent, moral code that men think they agree to is a sham and women are fully aware of this.

Some women as they age or feel the the pain of their misdeeds will suddenly sprout religious wings and try to suppress their biology. Some will decide or learn to suppress men or the world of men because they can’t control their urges. Our entire world is a coverup to hide female nature or to glorify it to ease the pain. Bear with me in this.

Women do not have the capacity to think like us or have the ability to bypass our biology for the greater good when need be. A man will leave or abandon his family and be considered the scum of all scum. Yet a woman will do it an feel nothing and even be rewarded for it. It is a coverup to protect the feminine universe. The feminine imperative.
The available justifications that women have to justify their actions could fill a library and they are accepted as valid.

Our entire socially created world is an illusion to hide the underground reality that women cannot control their biology and don’t want too. Men are pawns in a chess game and don’t know it.

This has developed because of the creation of civilization. I can’t remember who said it but I think it was in the 300 approaches and 1 lay thread.
“Men don’t pick up women. Women pick up men and do it subtly to let the man think it was him.”
We as men, pick up cues and suddenly talk to the woman thinking that there’s magic in the air or something. I’ve had women flash those doe eyes at me and I almost can’t control my feelings and actions.

When women decide to fuk a man or manipulate a man to give up resources, he is at an extreme disadvantage. He has been manipulated since birth to serve the biological needs of women and doesn’t know it.

The men of the Middle East are not controlling the women. Sure they will punish a few that get caught but they are not in control of them. They are just as manipulated as men everywhere else. It makes them even more exciting sexually because they have to walk around suppressing their biology until they can act on it safely. If you ever get hold of one overseas in the mid east you will find them total fuk machines.

Women are the chasers. They are just manipulating you to think you’re a bada$$. To get women to chase you, you’ve got no choice but to get out of the feminine universe where you are held prisoner. Where your labor and hard work are nothing more than a free for all grab/theft for women. Even the government will assist them.

The more simps their are, the more resources that are available. Masculine men that are out of the feminine imperative will discard a woman like garbage. These are for making babies and furthering the human race. Their biological imperative. The rest are SIMPS. Loosing the resources of the masses of simps is a major social loss. Huge. So don’t even listen to the women in here. They know exactly what’s going on.

There’s something my father told me once. He said “All’s fair in love and war.” To call it "war" is a bit extreme. But it is war against your masculinity. Women have no intention of following our silly moral codes. To regain your masculinity is to lift yourself up and out of the imperative and the loss of your resources. You get moved over to the sex column and out of the resources column

Last edited: