Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This sums up Feminism perfectly

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First the link. Its not a long read by any means, but it succinctly encapsulates what is wrong with our country.

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/ra...ays-fantazing-about-sueing-barstool/#comments

Barstool sports is a crude blog centered around sports, women, and irreverent stories. The guy who started it was a college grad who hated working, and decided to start a blog. His writing style is in your face, and its caught fire in the past few years. You will see athletes and local celebrities from the Boston area ( where it started), frequently associated with the web page. Conversely, it has caught the attention of all sorts of 'advocacy' groups - feminists in particular. Why? This guy doesn't pander to the societal norms, and has no problem vocalizing how stupid people are.

Lately, feminist groups have been trying to fire back. Anything from law suits, to ruining Barstool events. The backlash from this website is amazing, and people are stretching to try and make a case and shut them down. Accusations include stating that barstool advocates rape/ murder - all of which is hardly true at all.

The focus of the thread is simple: what this particular link depicts is clear. Feminists are not about anything equal - they are about power. More specifically, the chick who posted the message was reveling in the fact that she would sue barstoolsports - a website she doesn't even have to read! We are at a point in society where nothing is done to an individual in order to incur their wrath; all you need to do is speak your mind and people will come after you. Feminists are just as predatory as anyone else. Actually, they are probably far worse.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
We are at a point in society where nothing is done to an individual in order to incur their wrath; all you need to do is speak your mind and people will come after you.
Pretty sure it's been like that for awhile.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feminism is femme fatale without the femme

I do believe in the last 30 or so years we have gotten much worse as a society for various reasons. What I think will happen is that once this group of 20-40 year olds become 60-80 there will be a huge backlash to a somewhat more traditional role. basically what has to happen is tghat the women who got the short end of the stick and were lead to believe certian non truths their entire lives have to play out. at the end of the day enough of them will be discontent enough to speak out and direct the younger generation of females into a different direction. There will come a point in their lives where all the posturing and self affirmations will be of no use and their only good will they can offer is to make sure their daughters and grandaughters end up better than they did.

until that time comes, the best thing that we as males can do is lead by example. Do not accept bull**** in your life. guys ask me all the time dude how in the fvck do you keep your wife so happy all the time you have been together so long and she is still very much into you and I the short answer is that she knows i'm not the one that will put u with bull****. women are going to be women and certain women things i can stomach but petty bull**** *****ing and complaining and whining you can go.

like we used to say in AA, play the tape all the way to the end (to see what will happen if you relaspse).. see what will hapepn at hte end of this tape. you will have a bunch of miserable old women who pissed off good men and are Conley broke and miserable. they will do our job for us. itg's the only logical conclusion to this game.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Definitely. Look at the situation we have now with so many guys reluctant to marry because the majority of available women are entitled monsters with delusions of grandeur.

No-one talks about the complete imbalance of marital law and the blatant favouritism shown to women in family courts on a daily basis. No-one talks about the double standards women subject men to. No-one talks about the 'slut walks' (OK honey, if you want to be a slut then fair game but don't expect me to put a ring on that finger). No-one talks about how it's acceptable for women to treat men with callous indifference simply by virtue of their attractiveness. No-one talks about affirmative action for women and boardroom quotas. No-one talks about the fact that women performing better than boys at every stage of primary and secondary education is celebrated. And we all know I could go on. Why the hell would men want to settle down to this? To be seen as second class citizens.

So where is the introspection within the femosphere to address this crisis? Non existent. Instead it's blamed on things like 'immature' men who are 'stuck in adolescence'.
To all of that add that from marriage you get nothing more than what you would get from having a simple girlfriend, many men married in past simply because it made unconvenient and harder for her to get nailed from other men, it was simply a mark on her no different than the one a countrymen put on a cow.
If you dont have to sleep in an open eye you can work easier and harder,sure that you will get something when you come back home with the bread.

With the new law system now the cow can still be stolen and sold plus you are forced to pay the taxes and the transport.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a clip of the blog owner getting interviewed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7QTahhIBqI&feature=player_embedded

The reason why this web page is popular is because it goes against the grain of the so called 'experts'. He doesn't pander to the masses, and obviously has the balls to shoot back when people try and frame a question to make him look like a bad guy. The best part of his (brief) interview was when the chick asked "Do you understand why this is offensive", and he said "obviously not".

Interestingly enough, I guess they had much more tape and only used a little bit of it.

Lisa Guerraro – Would you want your daughter to attend a blackout party?

Portnoy – No. But I wouldn’t want my daughter to dress in her underwear and do the weather or pose in Playboy either.”