“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

this sucks

Aru

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Kind of sucks when you are dating a girl and getting close. Then you secretly find out theres some other better guy she knows that she'd rather be with.

Guess I gotta keep improving.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Calgary, Can
No worries, man... see if you can find what she likes about him and decide if it's worth learning...

besides, any chick who tells stuff like that to you isn't worth your time, man...

Next her and find a better one.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Then you secretly find out theres some other better guy she knows that she'd rather be with.
You've just been given the opportunity to salvage whatever time you're gf was going to use to drag out the end of the relationship. If your source is reliable, then I suggest ditching her before you waste anymore time with her.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
SWSWSW


Some Will Some Won't So What?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
Originally posted by SDFUandDie
dont ever in your life post **** like this ever again

:cool:
Whoa
 
Top