This sucks...i have mixed feelings

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for those who know i broke up with my gf cause i wanted to be single. But now i realized how great what we had was, even if no one else noticed it or not. I was working today and it was horrible. The minute i started thinking about her it made everything seem ok. Now call this one-itis if you will but i dont believe thats what it is. I know that theres potential for use to go out for a LONG time, it all seems so perfect. But at times i guess i get scared that i miss out on something. But i KNOW i like her and want to be with her. Someone please tell me that they understand and give me advice. Even after kissing another girl i still only wanted her, just more than before. Speak people, SPEAK!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you two break up again? Oh right, so you can be single...People miss things the most when they are gone. If you want her back...There could be help...

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know EXACTLY how you feel. How long have you two been going out? I'm about to sleep so I'll respond with something tommorrow.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Well for those who know i broke up with my gf cause i wanted to be single. But now i realized how great what we had was, even if no one else noticed it or not. I was working today and it was horrible. The minute i started thinking about her it made everything seem ok. Now call this one-itis if you will but i dont believe thats what it is. I know that theres potential for use to go out for a LONG time, it all seems so perfect. But at times i guess i get scared that i miss out on something. But i KNOW i like her and want to be with her. Someone please tell me that they understand and give me advice. Even after kissing another girl i still only wanted her, just more than before. Speak people, SPEAK!
There is a very good moral to this story guys... now... every guy that is around our age and is in a great relationship with a great girl, but in High School... read this post. This above is the reason why people end up getting married (when it is for the right reasons...) why... because there are things in life that are far more important than having a lot of girls and getting a lot of sex (do not get me wrong... these things can be quite great) However... none of those things can top being with a really great person... Oakraiderz... I am sorry you had to learn this moral the difficult way. I wish you the best in this situation...

Free your mind... The Matrix: Reloaded

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My original reply turned into a huge post which I decided had information that many others could use, so I created a seperate thread. In summary, you're only human. Everyone questions their decisions at some point. If you have a one-itis for this girl, its only because you've been involved in an exclusive relationship with her, forcing yourself to focus only on her. But that's how all exclusive relationships work. Don't worry, things will get better.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support guys. Although it may sound a bit punkish im going to do whatever it takes to get her back. Im sitting here at 5:20 on the first day of school. Ive been up since 4:55 thinking ONLY about her. The thought of others girls dont even phase me, shes the only one that i want. Its like shes become a part of me, if i lost her itd be the most difficult thing id have to deal with. She said she doesnt know if she'd go out with me again, i guess i have to work just that much harder to get her back...thanks again guys!;)

EDIT: Since noew its only 5:40 and im still stuck on this, im going to keep on going about this topic. There IS something ill say that you probably wont like...DEAL WITH IT!:p

Ive never had feelings for a girl that were this strong. Usually i would be able to get over her but i cant. We were pretty much going out for 2 1/2 months, it just wasnt official and when i was i felt uncomfortable then broke it off. When im with her i feel so happy and that everything in my life is perfect, like i have everything that i need. At times i question if its love or not, but ill never truly know until i know what love really is. Ive told her that i love her before, because in my naive/ignorant mind, it was the only way i could describe my new feelings. Although it could be true, but might not be. I still have 1 1/2 hrs till school, i think ill try to sleep a little. Thanks for listening to me bytch!:p

Last edited:

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
AH, oak i see you as one of the smarter members of the board, and i completely understand what you were going though, i screwed up a relationship with a great girl and i have asked her 3 times since to get back together...to no avail, its tough, so id say its best to move on, but it may be different since you broke up with her...

All i can say is, its reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaly tough to get em back and the more you focus on it the more it seems to elude you. But i do know exactly how you feel, even 3 months after my ex broke up with me its still hard for me to gather feelign for another chick.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with realizing that you've made a mistake, and figuring out what you want.

It's more than most people do.

I believe being a dj is all about knowing what you want, and going out there and getting it.

So, go get her back. :cool:

Good luck. :)

Knockout King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry oak, but these guys are wrong

Originally posted by oakraiderz2
At times i question if its love or not, but ill never truly know until i know what love really is. Ive told her that i love her before, because in my naive/ignorant mind, it was the only way i could describe my new feelings. Although it could be true, but might not be. I still have 1 1/2 hrs till school, i think ill try to sleep a little. Thanks for listening to me bytch!:p
When you love somebody, I'm talking about having a genuine love for them, you know it, without any doubt in your mind. The fact that you question it means that you are not in love, and hence, are merely being an AFC, nothing special about this case.

If you are merely acknowledging that you made a mistake (based on the drama behind this post I'd say this isn't the case but it could be) then you may or may not be able to salvage it. I'd say your best bet would be to remind her of how great her time with you was, aka "Look, I understand that I made a mistake in letting you go, because it wasn't until I lost you that I realized how great the times we had were, and I'm not about to just let that die, and don't try to fool me because I know that you feel the exact same way. That is why I came to see you, to take you back, because I don't want you to be as foolish as I was to just leave the best years/months/whatever of our lives."

Something along those lines

But understand that if she says no, you have no right to remorse, for, when you left her, you took full responsibility for any consequenses and that includes this possibility. You should have been prepared for it. If it doesn't work out with her, do not cling to the past as you are now, for that will make the situation worse and may even regress you as a don juan. Just be a man about it.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i just talked to her after school, and she said that were probably not gonna go back out, its the 2nd time ive done it to her. I honestly dont give a f*ck what yall think but that ruined my whole day. Figuring i was thinkin about her all day. If we dont go back out itll take me forever to get over her. As for love not existing if you have to question it, in all honestness i havent questioned it ever since i f*cked it all up. So basically shes gone...nothing more to it. At least i know how she feels. She doesnt believe what i say now, how can i get her trust back?? I dont care if its a afc question or any of that bullshyt.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes time... a LOT of time. And even then its unlikely that she will ever get back with you. You have to realize that she's just protecting herself now from being hurt again.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And.. desperation creeps in. Listen, give it some time. She already gave you her answer. She said "probably not", and I don't think any ammount of begging (hopefully not crying) can get her back. It's all up to her.

Slickster has a pretty sweet tip about the Best Revenge you can have is to improve yourself tenfold, and the next time she sees you she will realize what she is missing. Well the same thing, but only in a different context. Just improve yourself, and have fun, and when she sees you out there having so much fun and enjoying things, she will remember what it was like when you two were together.

You have to remove her from your mind. You did break it off for a reason (perhaps you thought you could get better..?). You are forgetting there are a million other girls. Your young and you think that this one girl is super special and unique. Well perhaps (emphasis on perhaps) she is. But there are many other "special/unique" girls out there. You will get over her, you just miss the time you had with her. The time you spent feeling depressed about this is up to YOU. You have got to move on, my friend. The best thing is to keep pursuing girls that you find really attractive. Don't quit the game and sulk, that won't get you anywhere.

Get out there on your feet and work on being the best person you can be. Maybe do this.. give some time off from girls and get your **** together. Your going to have to decide; happiness or women?

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, I know you've been here for a while, but this is a textbook oneitis case. Let this chick go. If she's interested, she'll come back. If not, pressuring her won't make her interested again.

Tough love, man.

-Dan

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
and realizing that you screwed it up makes it much worse, ask me i know :)

My advice is move on my man move on

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oak,
You just need to move on. I know you are really depressed about it right now, but you will get over it and come out a stonger person. It happens to the best of us. You just gotta stop dwelling on the bad and start looking at the good in life. I think that will help you immensly. Well i hope everything works out best for you. You have my support.:)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bjon
Oak,
You just need to move on. I know you are really depressed about it right now, but you will get over it and come out a stonger person. It happens to the best of us. You just gotta stop dwelling on the bad and start looking at the good in life. I think that will help you immensly. Well i hope everything works out best for you. You have my support.:)
Actually im not so depressed anymore. We talked today at school and kissed, eventhough she said my last kiss was one i got on sunday. So its looking pretty good. Its not like she doesnt like me, she still wants to go out but its just she doesnt know if she should believe what i says, and im handling that pretty goood too. I think shes starting to now so yea. We hung out today and everything went good, so i have a pretty good chance i would say.

bibby18

Don Juan
Reaction score
oak i love your posts and to me it seems you have your stuff together. so even though i dont think my opinion matters as of now. :) but i think you know what your doing and whatever you choose to do i hope it works out for the best man

much respect

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well now everthing is MUCH better than it was. We're not back together but she believes me when i tell her how i feel and whatnot. I gave her a pink rose(her fav color) and some shyt i wrote about how i feel. Ya'll can say its afc or whatever, its not like you can expect to get someone back if they think you dont even like them. So i basically got her back. Its just not OFFICIAL yet, but its close enough for now. Just remember, if you want something do what YOU have to do to get it, dont worry if its DJ like or not. Thats just superficial.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
oak raiderz,you wanted to be single? Did while you was in the relationship, did you see your friends? youi didnt mentiuon them once.if you didnt this could be the problem.

I get the impression you thought you were missing out on something, somehow i dont think it was the other girls. It could have been you friends.

Friends are fundamental during a rleationship, they give u a get out clause, time to relax escape, reflect, talk about you relationship, without anybody else, life is going to be hard.

I may be wrong,tell me if i am. but just a thought