This stigma about 'older women', still?

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to go for roughly my own age. The problem with the early-mid 30s crowd is that they more often than not have young children and are in full-on 'substitute babydaddy lockdown' mode.
Hmm, very true and the ones that don't still try and behave like their younger counterparts!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much truth in this post! I'm 42 and I've pretty much given up on the dating front as I cannot for life of me attract ANYBODY below 50! Women with crow's feet, hanging jowls, facial fuzz, turkey neck, sagging breasts like two oranges in a pair of tights, those vertical cracks/folds that run from the breasts up to the neck, cottage cheese weight gain and varicose veins having the cheek to say that they DESERVE men ten+ years their junior as men their age are 'past it.' WAY too deluded to see the irony in their own statement. Even the post-menopausal act like an 18 year-old prom queen. The entitlement of these grannies is as hilarious as it is unattractive!
Well **** the $hit outta 50 year olds. They'll treat you like gold as their junior.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind an older woman. I actually had sex with a 46 year old woman a few times a month or so ago... She is by a good bit the oldest I have been with. I know that sounds ridiculous in the age difference, but she is very good looking for her age and there is no drama at all, just no-strings-attached sex. I don't joke, but I saw pictures of her in her 20's and she was damn near perfect and even did beauty pageants when she was younger, not even kidding. Time has of course worn that once perfect beauty. Divorced, kid lives away from home...
I do not have a stigma for older women, there are some rare cases that still look attractive and hold on to a semblance of their beauty as they age (for instance I would still bang Christie Brinkley and she is in her 60s). I will however, say that younger women look almost objectively better, and even an older woman if you made her younger would look better.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moy1974, you, I, Sho_No_Luv are just about the same age. I date between 26-33. I date younger as they are, generally, hotter women, and I plan to spit out a kid or two, so over 35 is not my cup of tea.

Moy, I saw your pic back in the day. You're above average in the looks dept, but you do look your age. You don't need to date older. Plenty of women in the high 20s/low 30s without kids. Matter of fact, I never date women with children.

Also, look to Ultherapy to wipe 10 years off your face.

Last edited:

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well **** the $hit outta 50 year olds. They'll treat you like gold as their junior.
No they don't, they still act like they're all that and a bag chips. Bunch of Hillary Clintons thinking that they're on for Cristiano Ronaldo. Age does not quell their arrogance.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to go for roughly my own age. The problem with the early-mid 30s crowd is that they more often than not have young children and are in full-on 'substitute babydaddy lockdown' mode.
I agree. Some of them are chill and open to the occasional married older man who might toss a few dollars their way, but when they are on the hunt for LTR, they want to lasso a man quickly and put him in position to pay for her bastard rug rats. Most of these women have baby daddies who contribute nothing or only minimally so they will shoot for your wallet. You can't trust them as far as you can throw them.
The really funny ones are the one that have more than one kid from more than one baby daddy, who failed more than once to lock a man in by getting pregnant, they will still try to do the same thing to you, even though it hasn't worked out so far. They don't seem to learn that having a man's kid is not going to guarantee you will lock him down for LTR, but they continue to try. It is only funny though until you think about how screwed up the kids are going to be and how much your tax dollars go towards "fixing" these kinds of self-created messes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my mind, exceptionally beautiful older women are hot. I'm talking fake lips, big fake tits, German luxury cars, hot sexy outfits.

I make no real exception though. I'll f*** any woman of any age, provided she's at least 18 and not over 65. I have screwed several who are in their late fifties. No regrets.
I heard that certain "puzzy" can age well... They will also know how to treat a man better if that's their thing...