"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

This site vs reality

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Could be one drawback of the highly connected. I read (can't remember where) some study that showed once you go down ANY rabbit hole, predictive search algorithms will keep you showing that same content.

The example was that white kid who shot up a black church. They experimented a bunch of times, and all you really need to do is type in ONE search query, click on it, and google/facebook/youtube will keep showing you similar content.

A guy hears MGTOW once, types it in and that that becomes the majority of content he finds on social media, giving him a very SKEWED version of reality.

Nobody ACTIVELY searches for evidence to contract their confirmation bias, especially when it allows to flip a negative (I suck with women) into a positive (I'm enlightened and red pilled).
Same view as extremist or feminist. Change the view and you see that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
In my opinion nothing wrong with this whatsoever and I encourage every aspiring DJ to embrace this as a core principal. I know in my mind that NOTHING is going to happen to my women on my watch. This is EXACTLY what almost every woman wants, and the most beautiful and desirable women REQUIRE it, and THOSE are the type of women worth having.
But are you going to damage your livelihood and ability to earn for a female? Most of us will defend our own women.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Let’s take the OPs post and fast forward 10 years. 1) how many of those same couples will still be together even the married ones? 2) In general how many more men will be MGTOW then are today?
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
True. Just ask Jeff Bezos. His mistress, BTW, was/is a 11/10.
Seriously?! She's as plastic as they come and that is an 11? Wow. Everytime I see a picture of her, all I see in her face is bad plastic surgery choices/bad plastic surgeon. I'm hoping that the surgery is new, so it will settle and look more natural over time. good plastic surgery is supposed to enhance what you already have, not turn you into a cartoon character like she is.

Aside from that, its blatant that she's with him for the $$ and exposure/fame.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Seriously?! She's as plastic as they come and that is an 11? Wow. Everytime I see a picture of her, all I see in her face is bad plastic surgery choices/bad plastic surgeon. I'm hoping that the surgery is new, so it will settle and look more natural over time. good plastic surgery is supposed to enhance what you already have, not turn you into a cartoon character like she is.

Aside from that, its blatant that she's with him for the $$ and exposure/fame.
It becomes unattractive when you understand it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Seriously?! She's as plastic as they come and that is an 11? Wow. Everytime I see a picture of her, all I see in her face is bad plastic surgery choices/bad plastic surgeon. I'm hoping that the surgery is new, so it will settle and look more natural over time. good plastic surgery is supposed to enhance what you already have, not turn you into a cartoon character like she is.

Aside from that, its blatant that she's with him for the $$ and exposure/fame.
I might have a different out look then most but too me those are real big turn off and not attractive.

Too much make up, fake nails, fake hair, fake eye lashes etc, when talking about surgery if you can notice it was done, most often unattractive.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
My opinion:

The masses are very skilled at studying and accepting "reality."

A select few make their OWN reality.
Neither of those are reality. I just can't stress enough that what humans think isn't reality, whether it's from yourself or others.

I'm not arguing against leading ones own life the way that's desired and not just go by what they think everyone expects. I just want to not hear a bunch of idiots abuse the word "reality" when referring to something that is in reality extremely subjective.

People don't see the difference anymore. Reality is one person punching another person, the meaning of that objective action is not reality, it's subjective interpretation. That's just one example. Another is anyone making wildly unscientific claims about society, which boils down to nothing more than their own severely flawed opinions.

What you mean by "making their OWN reality" isn't actual reality, they are making their own interpretation of reality.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
Seriously?! She's as plastic as they come and that is an 11? Wow. Everytime I see a picture of her, all I see in her face is bad plastic surgery choices/bad plastic surgeon. I'm hoping that the surgery is new, so it will settle and look more natural over time. good plastic surgery is supposed to enhance what you already have, not turn you into a cartoon character like she is.

Aside from that, its blatant that she's with him for the $$ and exposure/fame.
I just saw one pic CNN had next to his. She looked hot af. Not surprising about the plastic surgery though.
 
Top