Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This site vs reality

Serenity

Reaction score
I think you are confusing the issues.

Being in a relationship or being married with a HB 7 or higher should not considered a “success”.
What anyone considers a success is irrelevant. Success is to achieve the goal one has set out to achieve, it's not your goals. There's more right ways than your way. Fvck what society thinks, they do whatever works for them, I do what works for me. What they think of it is of no use to me.

But you're right, speaking strictly objectively, having a hot wife doesn't mean squat.
Speaking strictly objectively, nothing means squat, but that's a philosophical viewpoint I think most people will have a hard time accepting. Most people have no fvcking clue what's actually objective, but they abuse the term a lot to make their subjective point of view seem more valid.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be one drawback of the highly connected. I read (can't remember where) some study that showed once you go down ANY rabbit hole, predictive search algorithms will keep you showing that same content.

The example was that white kid who shot up a black church. They experimented a bunch of times, and all you really need to do is type in ONE search query, click on it, and google/facebook/youtube will keep showing you similar content.

A guy hears MGTOW once, types it in and that that becomes the majority of content he finds on social media, giving him a very SKEWED version of reality.

Nobody ACTIVELY searches for evidence to contract their confirmation bias, especially when it allows to flip a negative (I suck with women) into a positive (I'm enlightened and red pilled).
Same view as extremist or feminist. Change the view and you see that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion nothing wrong with this whatsoever and I encourage every aspiring DJ to embrace this as a core principal. I know in my mind that NOTHING is going to happen to my women on my watch. This is EXACTLY what almost every woman wants, and the most beautiful and desirable women REQUIRE it, and THOSE are the type of women worth having.
But are you going to damage your livelihood and ability to earn for a female? Most of us will defend our own women.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Let’s take the OPs post and fast forward 10 years. 1) how many of those same couples will still be together even the married ones? 2) In general how many more men will be MGTOW then are today?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Just ask Jeff Bezos. His mistress, BTW, was/is a 11/10.
Seriously?! She's as plastic as they come and that is an 11? Wow. Everytime I see a picture of her, all I see in her face is bad plastic surgery choices/bad plastic surgeon. I'm hoping that the surgery is new, so it will settle and look more natural over time. good plastic surgery is supposed to enhance what you already have, not turn you into a cartoon character like she is.

Aside from that, its blatant that she's with him for the $$ and exposure/fame.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously?! She's as plastic as they come and that is an 11? Wow. Everytime I see a picture of her, all I see in her face is bad plastic surgery choices/bad plastic surgeon. I'm hoping that the surgery is new, so it will settle and look more natural over time. good plastic surgery is supposed to enhance what you already have, not turn you into a cartoon character like she is.

It becomes unattractive when you understand it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I might have a different out look then most but too me those are real big turn off and not attractive.

Too much make up, fake nails, fake hair, fake eye lashes etc, when talking about surgery if you can notice it was done, most often unattractive.

Serenity

Reaction score
My opinion:

The masses are very skilled at studying and accepting "reality."

A select few make their OWN reality.
Neither of those are reality. I just can't stress enough that what humans think isn't reality, whether it's from yourself or others.

I'm not arguing against leading ones own life the way that's desired and not just go by what they think everyone expects. I just want to not hear a bunch of idiots abuse the word "reality" when referring to something that is in reality extremely subjective.

People don't see the difference anymore. Reality is one person punching another person, the meaning of that objective action is not reality, it's subjective interpretation. That's just one example. Another is anyone making wildly unscientific claims about society, which boils down to nothing more than their own severely flawed opinions.

What you mean by "making their OWN reality" isn't actual reality, they are making their own interpretation of reality.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I just saw one pic CNN had next to his. She looked hot af. Not surprising about the plastic surgery though.