“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

this site is weak

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
good I got your attention, now here is the deal. There is a 75% chance that you are not at all a don juan, casanova a suave guy or what the hell you think you are.

You are the "Shadow Dj"

yeah thats right, I mean think about it, are you really don juan material? like yesterday when you had a great chance to meet a great girl but sadly as it is most of the time you courage failed you and fear, ignorance took control and you didnt evolve at all.

You keep telling yourself that because you a dj, a alpha male you dont need to practice you dj skills, and that girl that you thought was interested blew you off.

I am writing this for a sole purpose........

GET YOU HEAD OUTTA YOU ASS!!!!

honestly, you were better off being an afc, atleast then you could keep you old illusions.
The fact is that this site used to be a strong, agile minority and now its a heap of rubble whit mostly scavengers and vultures feasting on the corpses of long gone dj's.

Cause there is something you gotta understand, being able to use a computer, do a search on the web, finding this site and to top it all you have the amasing ability to read (applause and cheering!!!) does not magicaly turn you into a Don Juan!!!!.

It takes more effort, more endurance and stamina than anything you have ever done....
I am embaressed to belong to the same gender, no race as you pittyfull whanking little maggots.
thats the brutal truth and since you now know, all you whiney girly newbies can just turn off your computer and go watch a soap opera or some sh#t like that:mad:

now theoreticaly you guys still reading my post actually do have some balls, a future and a possibillity to one day become a man.....Congratulations!!!!

now here is what I want you to do, fresh up on the bible cause it is really the only reliable source we still have on this site. Then go do something to evolve yourself as a man, a human.....

One of my old teachers once told me: "To be born human is the greatest responsebility in the world, it is a pitty that these days you cannot sepperate the humans from the "herd""
If this makes any kind of sense to you then you are on the right path (according to me that is and I can be wrong, but I doubt it:cool: )

oh one more thing, for those of you who keeps coming back to this site to ask about "how can I get my girl back?, what is her Il?, is it a good thing to be a virgin-give me pros and cons??, should I make a move???" and so on and so on.....
CUT IT OUT OR IM GONNA GET A INSANE BODYBUILDER BY THE MANLY NAME OF RAMOND TO VIOLATE YOU EVERY ORIFICE!!!!

ok, that was a bluff but if you dont take charge over your own life soon and stop with the ***** questions this is you future my friend...
That or going into a bad marriage, getting dumped, getting a white picket fence, breeding 2.5 mentaly disturbed kids and finally ending up on the Jerry Springer Show, to show what a worthless piece of (insert insult) you are.....

Im gonna stop this rant now, but if you skimmed trough the whole shebang these are my three main points:

1. Stop looking for the easy/safe way out of every situation
2. Stop looking for the answer to every little thing in you life, life is an experience not a computergame with cheatcodes.
3. Descide if you really have the guts and the balls to TRY to become a Don Juan, and stop kidding yourself.

Don Juanisme isnt for the fainthearted or the coward, it is one of the last "warrior paths" that we have left in our *****fied culture, you can either become a don juan or you cant it is that simple.
Take you time to descied what you want to do....

The God of War withdraws with hope towards his brethren and discust towards the "herd"......

The End
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zachamun

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Hampshire
I like it. I've just recently started to take action for myself instead of just reading the stuff and going, "oh yeah, that makes sense." It is unbelievably hard, but i'm sure it will be worth it.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
dude, you're right. It seems like everytime I come to this site, it is incredibly slow just because of the amount of people using it all the time. People (yes, including me) need to get off their asses and start applying the knowledge they have. The main problem with the "don juans" on this site is that they have the knowledge to succeed, but they just never apply. Now, I will admit, I'm on this site alot, but I am going out and trying to become a better man. Ive gotten 3 new phone numbers in the past couple weeks and I have improved alot since day one. If noone is applying stuff they have learned, then they really need to get off this site and stop wasting other people's time. And if you read the Bible, then most of those stupid posts can be answered. I just wish the newbies knew that.
 

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
thanks for the replies, just want you guys to know that this really warms my heart....I was really beginning to think that this site had lost all its glory, but then the two of you step forth saying: Im not afraid, I can change and Im willing to work for it!!!
So thanks again guys for showing me that manhood isnt completly dead on this site.....

Long live the fighters:D
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
I completely disagree with you discouraging the people on this forum who are attempting to make better of themselves. Sure, maybe they aren't djs, but what the hell makes you think you're any better? You could be the same, like you said, its all in your mind... an illusion, or is it? The simple fact is, being a DJ IS all in your mind, it IS an illusion. You have to believe something that may very well be false at the begining. I'm sure you've heard this before, DJing is a state of mind, not some lame ass pick up lines.

Actually i didnt have time to read some of your post this is just a response to the part where you said 75% of us were newbies who have no idea what some of us are doing.


----

I just read some more of your post and I do agree with you on many of these statements. I take my previous writing back, new DJs do need to get their head out of their ass. No pain, no gain.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
You say we were better off being afc's than what we are now...Thats a pretty bold statement for you to make. Most people came here to find out how to get girls, but learned things to make themselves better along with it. Which is still a good thing. I KNOW for a fact that if i was still the way i used to be then id be misarable. Ive come so far i cant even begin to explain.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Yeah, how about putting some stuff in the bible other than the how-to's about women! I think that a reason why Pook's posts are so great is that he dabs into areas other than "wait 4-5 days to call, compliment this, say that"...he conveys a meaning, a hard truth, etc. How about we find some posts about how to live like a DJ and not just be a nobody trying to look like one, and add those in.

For example: Today, I went to Habitat for Humanity (basically, a volunteer organization to build houses). There were some people my age there, nobody I was interested in picking up though. I got a lot more out of that than I ever did talking to a chick. I felt more like a man, and in a better mood afterwards than I ever did while talking to some hottie.

Get real, guys: Happiness in life, success, and DJing aren't just about getting laid with c+f, kino, and that oh-so-essential three second rule and going home, sitting your candy ass down, and playing donkey kong all night. If you've mastered the chicks aspect that's great, but the best is yet to come.
 

Blowfish

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I agree with that... the techniques are not really an important thing about being a Don Juan, but its being brought up everytime, and these techniques always involve women. The greats of this website has said that its not about getting women, its about being successful.

Articles like Kill That Desperation, and Be A Man are the real articles that define this website. They weren't about women, in fact, they were actually against women if you think about it... They didn't tell you to show 100% affection for women and buy her this and that and call her up every night, they were about being a MAN, someone with goals and ambitions, and how women is not supposed to be your number one priority.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
when I think about this, the site is not so much of becoming a DJ, but more of becoming a man. It is about being happy about who you are and not resting how you feel on what people say to you or how your gf treats you. If people are still really worried about something their gf says to them or when to call and what to say, then they probably still are resting their happiness on girls. They need to stop worrying and focus on becoming a man. When they are men, they won't have to worry about how to treat girlfriends, because it should just come naturally. When you are a man, you should not worry about little stuff and you should have some sort of a life so you won't worship your gf. You should have bigger goals other than women, and instead of focusing on women, you should be focusing on making yourself happy. And once you are happy with who you are, being a DJ should come naturally, of course with the help of the Bible;)
 

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Your post is good, but hey **** you! don't judge me ;).

you can feel free to suck me off though

would you like to suck me off

i woudln't like it but i know you'd like to

so how about you give me 50 bucks and then i can take it and you can't suck me off.

sounds good.

100 bucks...

anyways yeah you make sense and that's a good wake up call to a lot of people on here. See a lot of people have their egos so high though that they can't change ;) due to the fact that if they are proven wrong they are no longer men :eek: .

So to make even more sense out of it they choose to keep going on their ignorant path and COWARDLY YES COWARDLY deny the truth.

A real man can swallow his pride.
A real man can stand there while someone is yelling at him and giving him good advice and take it with a straight face and a nod.

So swallow your pride and if you can't you're just an idiot.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top