Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Site is for Fake Dons

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
Oh yeah, don't forget The BIg Chill's pimp cane (although I think hell be using it just to stand up) and all his pills when you go see him in sac town
Thas fuct up dude. :p

Originally posted by DankNuggs
Nooby, my apologies for the jersey trash comments, I felt your attacks were unwarrented and unhelpful, I should have just said my piece....
My apologies to everyone here. THis post was a prime example of misdirected rage.

Lemme splain...

Two of my close buddies are truly pathetic AFCs right now, constantly pining for that one girl that ignores them. I have great conversations with them and I think that I have made a break thru and they understand me, but they keep reverting to their obsessive ways. SHyt man, I asked one of them to please talk about anything BUT Ms. Oneitis and homeboy didnt say a DAMN THING all night! I see this same mentality reflected here and instead of kicking my friends in the ass, I came down hard on you guys.

I am truly sorry and hope that we can all get along now that I got it out of my system.

I am not a big Pook fan but he is on point right here. What this site needs is a commitment to build each other up instead of tearing each other down.

Hmm... this gives me a good idea.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That brings up a good thing to understand, not everyone is meant to understand everything and that is ok. Some people get it and some don't.

The only thing you can to is hopefully inspire your buds to learn and change but there is no early way to force them. Maybe if the see your success from the sidelines they will consider changing their ways.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's absolutely right. Whoever calls him a jackass is feeling embarrassed because they know there's at least a hint of truth to what ND is saying.

He had to be harsh in this post to get some of the "keyboard jockeys" into action. The last harsh post (although misinformed...cough, MV) that I read against me spurred me into leaving this website for a few weeks and improving greatly. Everybody should take a break at some point.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
This is a site for learning to be Don Juans (Gentleman Players)..I do not agree with the "I'm here to better myself cop out". The folks that say this I've noticed are here late on a friday nite still bettering themselves and it never ends.

Why wait to better yourself and just start today.

This site is about getting pvssy...nothing more and nothing less.

It's not about getting a higher education...that's what college is for. People who preach this are going down the wrong path. It's not your education that will pull women it's how strong your game is.
Yes in fact the premise of this site is to "meet, date and attract women" Some for Miss. Right and some for Miss. Right Now. However I wanted to make a point that a lot of guys who want to get women, need to gett heir life in order, set some long-term goals and find a direction in life, before they can pursue women.

Because if you don't have your life in order, and you have problems, it is usually a waste of time to try and get women because it becomes like your main event in life and your goal and then ten years down the road, you find yourself financially broke, and have to start all over again.

Just my two cents

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One word: amazing. The site? The thread? The posters? I don't know, I'm just breathtaken.

I don't know why I'm saying this, but let me just say it: I haven't been here in a while, while I was working on one particular aspect in my life: conversational skills. And there's nowhere better to "improve" yourself than the real world, and just watching the "natural" friends you have go at it, and be influenced by them.

However, this site comforts me. Why? Maybe because I'm insecure, and I'm not a natural. This is why I come here. Plus I love debates and using my mind to solve problems. I always tend to over-analyze everything, and sosuave does a lot of the job for me: it explains a lot of things. With those things explained, I was able to move on, and understand that if something happened, it just did, and if I don't do something, it's my fault... I developed a different state of mind. And this site only helped me achieve it.

The purpose of my post is just to drop in my two cents, even if it's a bit off topic.

I just wanted to say that the ideas discussed here and the reunion of all these great minds that we see all around us, because, let's face it, some people that are seen as geniuses here are only ordinary people who live ordinary lives, and we can find people just like them all around us if we look hard enough.

This site makes me realize how small I am, and how much more there is to learn in the world; let's just say that information is all around us, and I'm bulimic... This was a pretty nice debate, I'm not going to state my opinion or take sides, I just enjoy people go at it and see who is full of bull**** and who isn't, and who has the most solid arguments and who doesn't.

Sometimes you learn a lot more by observing than by acting.

My three minus one cents.

Reaction score
Sometimes you learn a lot more by observing than by acting.

“knowledge is not enough, we must apply, Willing is not enough we must do”

Bruce Lee

Take no advice from the person who isn’t doing the things you want to do or living the life you want to live.

If you want to learn martial arts you go to a school where you learn from a black belt. You know he is a black belt because you can see his ranking (proof) you will also see other signs of his certification such as trophies, awards…but basically you will see visable signs of proof that he is capable of teaching you.

You need to talk to men who get women and start doing the things that they do and start behaving like a man who gets women.

The hungry never get fed, yet those who do not want always have plenty. When you start obsessing on it you can’t get a date…this is why I have women crawling out my ass.

Everyone here is self made.

What you should not do with your time is the following:

"Spend it with loser men. There is no need to let another man's bad reputation ruin yours. Put Foxhunters in place of the losers, and your Foxhunting will benefit."

Inner Game:

1. Self Confidence: The way you feel about yourself will determine the quality of your relationships. No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.
2. Self Discipline: If you consistently do the things that winner’s do then you will get the same result’s. Think-Pause-Respond. When you debate with the fakers on here if you think about what their saying for a moment then you can see the holes in their attempts to dodge the truth.

Some idiots ask me why I'm still learning in the game to this I will quote another source who is now my age:

"Never stop learning. A golden rule. I don't care if you have a Fox Harem; there is so much out there to learn that there is always room for improvement. Complacency is the scourge of those who seek to perfect themselves."

Foxhunters are professional seducers. The payment for a job well done is the incredible sex they have. Payment it is, because Foxes can charge thousands of dollars a night for their sexual services. Most Foxes a level above what you would find in a brothel, because a true Fox usually will not have to lower herself to working in that profession. If you want a piece of this action, detach from the mindset that being yourself and randomly living your life will cause the Fox of Your Dreams will drop into your lap.

That may work in fiction, but real life is another story. If you want a Fox, do what Mariah Carey sings and make it happen. There is a saying that when you do not have a job, looking for a job should become a full-time job. Every hour, every minute, every second of your life can be applied to seduction. Even the most banal of decisions can have far-reaching impacts on your love life. Once you understand this concept, and how to exploit it, you are well on the way to successful Foxhunting. Like jobhunting, Foxhunting demands that you retain your standards even when you haven't found what you wanted. While it may be tempting to take a Mc-Job just to pay your bills while you are holding out for your dream job, you can often wind up trapped in a lesser lifestyle because you find yourself with less time to search, and you can become complacent with less than you deserve from the marketplace.

Now after reading the above paragraph. Look on here in a few weeks on a weekend night and see who is out doing and who is just debating about the doing or talking about banal things like your first pair of shoe's or your first car...or something equally stupid.

I think Nooby is correct in his first post. I'm sorry the fakers decided to come outta the wood works on his ass...but that is the nature of this site. The fakers attack the real'rs.

Just watch the response's to this post. ..."so anybody who attacks you is a faker huh premo?" or something like that.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Observing is actually a very interesting and good experience... Honestly. Anyone that WANT to learn how to pickup girls should go out, ALOT... And when I say go out I mean as in parties and clubs because this is the place where most pickups happen (GENERALLY). Now your assignment is not to try and pickup, it is to relax and observe.

Observe who gets the chicks and who don't. Analyze the person and the girl and the situation thoroughly. Especially the man.. What is he wearing? How does he hold himself? How is his pose? What is he saying/doing? What does she react too? Stuff like that. What is really important is to note how a girl reacts to boys when they are successfull in their approach and pickup.

Btw completely off-topic... I was out partying the other day and we were at a club a bunch of us (good friends) and a friend of mine, really cool dude but he is a short asian (20 years old) comes with this really cool HB9 and DAMN was she fiesty in her mouth. What do you know they dance and mess around the whole evening and she had a BF... I was quite shocked since he was a tiny asian like 1.60 high but in my country asians aren't rated very stereotypical though... She was really cool :) We had a C+F thing going for an hour straight at the end of the evening while eating, taking cab etc. You could really sense her falling for it cause she was constantly grabbing me, hitting me, holding me etc. Which is fun since she was messing with my mate earlier :p I found out she is in my class sooooo I'm def gonna hit her up later :)

Supreme did you get my PM?

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
The folks that say this I've noticed are here late on a friday nite still bettering themselves and it never ends.
How can yo say that and imply your arent there at the very same time?Lol. :rolleyes:

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree whole heartedly with Nooby Doo on the fact of going out and getting experience, and getting away from the computer.
I used to come here and post stupid stuff about "this one girl" and "my situation".
But I have outgrown that and no longer worry about getting advice cause I don't need it.

One thing I don't agree with Nooby Doo on is that I think this site is all about self improvement because of a statement Noob made himself. Real men do what they want, and this is the idea and concept that we should be expressing, rather than "go get that booty 24/7". Although your father should have been the one to teach you that concept, its obvious that many fathers haven't/couldn't/wouldn't because of all the posts here. If every father taught his son that, there wouldn't be a use for this site, but oh well.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ridingthelightning
I agree whole heartedly with Nooby Doo on the fact of going out and getting experience, and getting away from the computer.
I used to come here and post stupid stuff about "this one girl" and "my situation".
But I have outgrown that and no longer worry about getting advice cause I don't need it.

One thing I don't agree with Nooby Doo on is that I think this site is all about self improvement because of a statement Noob made himself. Real men do what they want, and this is the idea and concept that we should be expressing, rather than "go get that booty 24/7". Although your father should have been the one to teach you that concept, its obvious that many fathers haven't/couldn't/wouldn't because of all the posts here. If every father taught his son that, there wouldn't be a use for this site, but oh well.
Some father were very pathetic when they were at our age as well.Some never bettered themselves and didnt have anything to teach their child.

Reaction score
"One thing I don't agree with Nooby Doo on is that I think this site is all about self improvement because of a statement Noob made himself. Real men do what they want, and this is the idea and concept that we should be expressing, rather than "go get that booty 24/7". Although your father should have been the one to teach you that concept, its obvious that many fathers haven't/couldn't/wouldn't because of all the posts here. If every father taught his son that, there wouldn't be a use for this site, but oh well."

In a perfect world a father would do this. But the world is far from perfect and the do not hand out "How to be Perfect Dads" to every dyck who knocks a girl up and then marries her.

I have found that mastering yourself is a full time job. I say mastering yourself because when it comes to women that is all your really doing.

Most of you guys have made women out to be this incredible mountin to climb when infact it is you that you must mount.

When you have control over yourself then you will find as I'm sure pook did that getting women is no big deal...you will wonder why you were ever so uptight about that shyt to begin with.

You don't find this mastery posting and debating here. You find it in real- world- practice- until -you -master -it- work.

It's not found in that new pair of shoes or your first car or job...it's found within you.

When you make you the center of your universe as it should be. Nothing can throw you off your center...and your fears drop away.

You then step up and introduce yourself to that nice women you've taken a gander at...no big deal.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I tend to agree but like i said i'm stuck in a computer lab for like 5 hours a day at school so what is a brother to do ,a teacher never shows up on time and the internet really sux so where else to go.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If every father taught his son that, there wouldn't be a use for this site, but oh well.
Notice I said IF
I wasn't flaming so don't flame me.

Reaction score
Notice I said IF
I wasn't flaming so don't flame me.
lol.

I was only opening it up for further discussin. As I've posted I'm off defending against flame attacks for 1 week. I have no idea what bond uhh excuse me Mr. Bond is saying to Mr. "ME" or jb drain (no misspelling) or any of the others.

It's actually nice not bothering to defend your points of view...boring but pleasant. Now my heads have nobody to laugh at over at Players University.

I'm sure one of em is going to come back with "I'm sure your plenty for them to laugh at" watch kid. stu...never mind.

Reaction score
Player Supreme - thanks for the props!

I downloaded the 2 e-books - thanks.

there are 2 schools of thought on this board (to simplify matters)

!. The player philosophy (speed seduction, pimping and so on)

2. Improving one's self philosophy (Be a man, self improvement and development first over having a woman)

Both of these philosophies overlap and share a common boundary (i.e. attracting women) but differ only in the techniques and the 'how to'

Both methods are valid and serve their purpose - but let it be up to the DJ"s themselves of which path to folow.

There are 2 different personality types here ...

some men can never become pimps and seduce many women nor would they want to if they could, they are more concerned with meaningful relationships with a few chosen or seeking LTR.

Some men cannot be with only one women and prefer to seduce as many women as possible...they see themselves as players, as least for the time being, and would not consider a LTR, until they are interested in marriage.

And of course there are those who don't care, they just want a woman, no matter the philosohy.

So techniques and advice may differ, depending on what you are looking for out of this site Take and absorb the information that appeals to your particular outlook and goals and apply it to your situation and benefit!

So there is no need to flame someone because of their particular stance on a issue or concern, whether it be a moral stance , or a amoral stance, from pimping to being a gentleman. What you may personally object to, the other 250 DJ's on the forum may take heed and benefit from such an outlook. So don't be so judgmental on those who you 'think' are being judgmental and become a hypocrite.

You are under no obligation to read or apply the advice given. You can take it or leave it alone!!!

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
;)

Nooby doo>
Oh great. Another Destini 9 freak. First of all, let me say that there are some decent ideas on that site, but you have pointed out the major flaw in her theory right here. While it is true that women will make up their minds pretty quick about your fukkability, it is utter BULLSHYT to believe that you cant change a womans perception of you at all. Very self-limiting belief right there.
- firslty read, then talk.
Like AND *uck, are TWO different things. You CAN change her perception about YOU. BUT you can't make her *uck you, if she's decided, that she wouldn't. That's all. you aren't capable of doing any "magic" trick" "nlp" "persuasion" "dj" to *uck you. (ok, I'm not talking about getting her drunk. VERY drunk ;)). 98% of info in this site is just delusion for your ego. If you'd be able to let you ego, you'd see, what I'm talking about. ;) oh.. what I'm writing. ya all will see, sooner or later (it's better - sooner).

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“knowledge is not enough, we must apply, Willing is not enough we must do”

Bruce Lee
Bruce was one of the wisest (and definetly most dedicated) persons out there, however he would flame your for the following statement, because he thought belts were overrated and stupid and no real proof for how good a fighter is ;-) I understand what you're saying though.

If you want to learn martial arts you go to a school where you learn from a black belt. You know he is a black belt because you can see his ranking (proof)
How can yo say that and imply your arent there at the very same time?Lol.
You can see the date and time of the posts, didnt u know?;-)

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true. A lot of the respected members on here would not be respected in real life.