Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This site helped me a lot but...

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad I came to this site and like I've stated before, it has helped me a lot. It brought me out of my depressed state of mind and helped me to move on from a few bad relationships. Although this site doesn't teach much respect for women, many focus on the idea of trying to get with as many girls as they can, and I personally don't like that. I've made posts that now looking back, I'm not really proud of. This site is great for building confidence, but it would be good to see someone post on how women should be treated as something special, because many of them are. Not all are, a lady needs to be treated like a lady, a woman like a woman, and a b!tch needs to be put in her place. I don't believe you should have one person all your life, but you should get in the habit of treating every female, especially the ones you date, with respect. You shouldn't have to think about it, and shouldn't have to think about having your own life away from the female influence. If you always think about girlfriends and the like, then you'll worry yourself stupid and will ruin your relationships. I fell in love when I least expected it. I didn't force it, I didn't try to make it come, it just showed up in front of me, and I'm glad it did. But then I screwed up by worrying about it all the time.
I'm not sure what this post was all about, but if you read it, I didn't waste all my time.

RTL

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
?

I'm insulted by your post. Out of every guy on this site I'd be willing to wager I love women the most. I'm intrigued by everything about them - but that doesn't make them special... that just makes them women. And you know, the theory is, once you can get a bunch of women, than when you find a really great one you'll know what to do. But I assure you, pampering her, and letting her know you think shes a goddess won't get you anywhere.

I've met women, who, as I look back at them, and our interactions, I can say "wow... now that was a woman." But whenever I realized that BEFOR they were into me, they lost intrest, because back then I didn't realize how to carry myself in such a situation. Realize that women in general ARE NOT SPECIAL, but for every thousand, there might be one really awsome girl, and when you meet her you'll know. And as long as you go with the flow, things will pan out alrite.

Also, NOWHERE on this forum [HS] have respectable DJ's said not to respect women who deserve it, EVER. So because some guy was going through the transition from AFC to JERK on his way to DJ, and he said some questionable things, do not label us as some unchivilrus pigs.

Keep on ridin', baby.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the system works well for the initial part of the relationship. As you progress farther and farther with this girl then of course you're going to use the system less and less. Being a Don Juan also includes knowing when to ease off the system and when to follow it like law. Of course there are inbetween areas that you bend the rules, but this separates the ameture DJ's from the master DJ's.

As for respecting women, when they come to respect you as a MAN then you can respect them as a WOMAN.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if you're insulted. I didn't say every girl was special, but I did say most were, even the "dog ugly" ones that you wouldn't ever date. Every girl needs to be treated the same.
Chivalry is not dead, its just not practiced.

RTL