Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This site has baad search future

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I literally can't find anything using the build in search, it's horrible. To find interest level scale I had to go to google and look there.

Mods/devs plz look at Sphider and Sphider Plus, there is a tone of scrips leaked on the internet, you can get it, play with it, test it out, before buying it, or not even buy it. I've used it on my site, and it's great. Another good idea would be a pop out div that has tabs which lets you choose different search engines, for example sphider and google.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
And black mode pls.

EDIT: nevermind, found it.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally can't find anything using the build in search, it's horrible. To find interest level scale I had to go to google and look there.

Mods/devs plz look at Sphider and Sphider Plus, there is a tone of scrips leaked on the internet, you can get it, play with it, test it out, before buying it, or not even buy it. I've used it on my site, and it's great. Another good idea would be a pop out div that has tabs which lets you choose different search engines, for example sphider and google.
What are you trying to search for, aside from "interest level scale?"

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what the search is for, if you want to find it you better off going to google and typing search keyword site:sosuave.net. For example, I wanted to look up for nofap recently, and I didn't find anything useful using site search.

Stop trying to fix that thing, it's crap from the beginning. Sphider is the answer. At least it was 4 years ago, maybe today there is something even better, can't help you there.

Attachments