Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This shouldn't work at all, but it does...anyone know why?

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...just another solid BUMP for the team...

dj blass

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been readin through the post. I have to tell you, this is something that I have to try.

I have noticed (which u guys already know) that being C and F yields good results. But, I have also noticed, that the mean guys get even better results with girls. I have been called mean by a few girls. I dont treat them good at all, yet, they start kino with me and everything. They do all the work for me. In a very rare day, I MIGHT say something nice to them, which makes them crazy, since, they want to find that nice side of me. :)

Just wanted to give it some though after reading this post. I really see it now. This stuff is GOLD.

.note.

The one thing I have to work on, on the HB9.0+. I really screw them up BIG TIME, I have to be even more ****y and arrogant with them..I need work with those HBs.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EXACTLY the stuff I'm talking about. Ever since this thread started, I've been trying to put a finger on it, but he beat me to the punch: chicks are starting to do all the work. In trying to prove their worth (to try to get on my 'good', non-arrogant side) they will constantly make themselves available and usually initiate kino. After that, it's ridiculously easy to follow the trail and cash in.

I've noticed a few trends:
- Chicks with high self-esteem are usually the ones that will hate your arrogant attitude. However, I've only had 3 of these 'evil broads' out of countless attempts, so they're barely a blip on the radar.

- Chicks with low self-esteem take the attitude in stride, and some can be unresponsive. This could be because they are used to being termed as 'below' average social status, and thus simply take it. This is extremely low self-esteem we're talking about.

- Today at work...I was called: jerk, a$$hole, loser, idiot, ****y b@stard (to name a few)...yet I walked out of work with one chick on my arm and two following me. Yes, I'm serious. It was my last day at work and so I was getting 'goodbye' hugs left and right, and I decided to simply roll with it. Kino all over. Good stuff.

Guys, I'm not saying this technique is amazing. It does have downfalls. For example, I've found that when # closing, some chicks will think it's a joke. This sucks, cause then you've got to take back a lot of arrogance and make another attempt, and then you look needy. I'm still trying to find a better setup to # closing out of a real arrogant C&F convo. Another downfall is that, if trying to get chicks that are in a group, you will need a wing or two to take one (or several) for the team. Odds are you may encounter either an ugly biatch or a non-receptive biatch in the group (either of these biatches will try to bring your game down). This is where the wings come in. However, once you've eliminated the c0ckblocking biatches from the picture, it's smooth sailing.

Let's see some more comments, and reports.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i noticed that saying mean shyt and beaing a ****y, arrogant ass to girls (whether you only hold a striaght face for about a few seconds, or stay serious about it) intrigues girls and has attracted them phenomenoly (is that how you spell this?):confused:

aerodynamyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why..

Ive thought about your technique, and I think i figured it out...
you acted ONE way for most of the time, and then you CHANGED your ways.
unpredictablity factor is what probably interested the female workers, for the customers, it probably had to do with the fact that women love to freaking ARGUE.
and since you werent directing anything coldly, they were able to view you as a challenge, but not a complete *******. that is my theory

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly, the key is the 'mixed signals' involved in this arrogant attitude. By giving the chick, from time to time, a mild compliment or letting her see a 'nice side' we are rewarding her for something. When the arrogance comes back, she wants to get that nice side again, so becomes interested in exactly what will net her that 'reward' again...and we always change what we rewaerd her for.

A little bit of supporting proof: New Year's Eve, I didn't use hardly any humour or let chicks see the 'nice side' from time to time. Result? Struck out horribly every time. We all then proceeded to get drinking, however, so it wasn't a total bust :D

Replies/comments welcome.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main problem with "maximum C+F" is that you might end up cruising into the Just Friends Zone. I did that a few times. I treated a few girls as I would treat my guy friends and when I tried to close on them, their responses were:

1. No, I don't think we'd work well together. I mean... I feel like you're my brother.

2. I don't know if we should. You treat me like I was one of your guy friends.

3. It would be better if we didn't because I like you as a friend way more than I would as anything else.

Moderate your MC+F so that you won't get the above responses.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good point, Demon. I didn't have that happen to me yet, but it is entirely possible that one of those is coming my way. Gotta take down the ****y level just a bit :)

I've refined my extreme C&F attitude. The smiling helps an unbelievable amount. When delivering a put-down or insult to a chick, I keep a straight face, and then after about a second of eye contact, the smile creeps in. It's money, works like a charm.

The extreme C&F is also amazing for setting up an easy transition. After putting down a chick, my experience dictates she will usually playfully punch you in the arm or shoulder, etc. or (get this) kind of 'hug' you. It's kinda hard to explain, but the 'hug' is where she pulls up alongside you and just leans against you, maybe uses her arm to pull you towards her (you guys gotta know what I'm talking about to understand this)...this move is usually accompanied by her saying something like 'you know you like me', etc., etc.. Anyhow, both those reactions by her offer an amazing transition to kino. The punch? Tickle her back. She'll tickle you, and then it's tickle-fight time, and we know where that could go. The leaning-hug-thing? Come on...it's too easy.

Both those transitions I've only attempted with broads that I've known for at least a week or so. Something tells me the tickle fight wouldn't work too well with a total stranger ;)

Keep those comments/contributions coming, guys.

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
i did exactly what your saying the other day without reading this, it works a treat dosent it?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes!! This is the attitude that I have been talking about. This exactly the kind of attitude that I have, and it works like a charm... even on older girls, in fact I may work better in some cases. This kind of attitude works the best on sunshine girls and really hot girls. First, I will explain why it works so well. Think about, girls are so used to guys kissing their ass everyday, and then here you come Mr. Arrogant, who could give a damn about them... whenever I see the look on their face it's classic. It's like... "what's his problem... why isn't he treating me like every other guy?" It's the best. But... that kind of attitude is not even the best part of my method of operation for getting girls. This is what I do next... show them a sensitive side of me, for like 5 minutes... oh man... this drives them crazy!! I did this once, and I got four girls to like me in one day... including my girlfriend, in this class I had over the summer. This is what I did... I would always tell this girl that I was really a nice guy, who liked to do things like take walks in the park, and write poems. Of course she didn't believe me because she thought I was a complete prick to everyone. So... they next day I wrote a poem (I do it in my spare time) since she dared me to do it. When all of the girls read it... I practically watched them melt in my face. :D :cool:

Why does this work? Because women spend a lot of time trying to figure things out... that's why being a mystery works so well. The quicker they can figure things out, the quicker they get bored with it. So... when I am being arrogant, and self-centered all the time... they think they have me figured out. Then... I drop that sensitive side on them, and then it's like what the hell? They can't figure me out anymore... they don't know if I'm really arrogant, really sensitive and just acting arrogant... or a combination of both.

So yeah... this arrogant attitude does work for the most part... I mean it doesn't work all the time, but nothing in life is concrete.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoo boy, where'd THIS old thread come back from the dead at? ;)

I've been using this behaviour, for the most part, alot of the time since this post and I must say that it DID start to 'wear off' so to speak, that is, lose its effect, after a while. You've got to really throw a couple unpredictable things in there to keep this going.

A good method is to lay a compliment on her right out of the blue, and continue acting arrogant. We're not talking "your eyes are like windows to heaven" bulls*it, more like 'hey, that's a nice shirt' or...my PERSONAL favorite...
Me: "Hey, I like your hair today."
(Trust me, they pay attention to their hair like it's a religious artifact or something...girls obsess about their hair. So when you compliment their hair...you're complimenting a DECISION on how she did it...scoring BIG points here most of the time)
Her: Oh, really? / Why is that?
Me: Well, it at least looks decent today...(with a smile)

That one usually works fairly well.

When you throw a compliment in the middle of your arrogance, it's just throwing chicks for a loop. The other day, some chick says to me "You're just like a woman...it's like you have these mood swings!"...yet she's all over me all the time ;). This WORKS, guys.

Comments/suggestions/experiences welcome and encouraged.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mmm, there be the problem with being arrogent. With ****y + funny, the worst that can happen is they're not interested, and are just a bit stand offish. You can still, be mates, and no one will think any less of you. Arrogance is a far more dangerous game.you can seriously screw up your social life doing it!
And being a sh|t isn't very DJ. It's cool to have female friends, and if you take arrogance too far with the wrong person, you will regret it. ****y and funny is far safer, and nicer. And being nice to people in general is better than being a total ar5e hole:rolleyes:

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, goto www.doubleyourdating.com and enter your email at the bottom to sign-up for the newsletters. They have some really good C+F lines in there, and it explains why it works so well.

Good Stuff!

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Trap

The great success you are having with being arrogant, is mostly caused by the chicks overactive, materialistic ego.

She becomes insecure, and tryes to regain her previous security numerous ways. By making herseld sexier, and getting more AFC's to bend to her wishes, by treating you nicer to try to convince you that she is worth your niceness, by belittling you right back(very rare), etc.

HOWEVER! If you run into a girl who is "real," instead of the most types of girls, then youll have a problem. I know a couple of girls, I would NEVER be brutally arrogant and rude to them. They would litterally just break down and cry, and then stay away from me. I have to tone down my C+F with them as well, because they are very aware of internal processes, and take things as you say them.

I mean it, there ARE girls who are extremely vulnerable to any abnoxious comment you make. They are quite rare though, but damn they are a challenge to DJ!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A tiny clarification...

I don't go arrogant when I'm dealing with other guys. The way guys deal with this ISN'T good ;). It's best to be arrogant and funny with chicks, not guys.

Unless you're into that kind of thing, in which case you're in the wrong forum...:D