Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This sh1t isn't working

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
What the hell is happening here?

I've read the site. I hit on every girl I see. I've gotten a hundred phone numbers. I've gone on dates. I've gotten laid. I've gotten my nob slobbed.

I still think about my ex. I even e-mailed her last night (so stupid) when I was drunk.

So WTF is wrong with me?

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugo said:
What the hell is happening here?

I've read the site. I hit on every girl I see. I've gotten a hundred phone numbers. I've gone on dates. I've gotten laid. I've gotten my nob slobbed.

I still think about my ex. I even e-mailed her last night (so stupid) when I was drunk.

So WTF is wrong with me?
You want what you can't have.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
How long have you been at it? If you hasn't been six months to a year, you have no room to complain. You might have to make a physical adjustment. I'd suggest lifting weights, getting a pedicure and manicure, a haircut, you teeth cleaned and fixed, also possibly getting a new wardobe. You might want to post a picture of yourself to get advice from others on the board. MAKE SURE THE PICTURE IS A WELL LIT, FULL BODY PICTURE OF YOURSELF!!! I that that moron DreamX to post a picture of himself and he posted a dark a$$ head shot from a webcam.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have oneitis. You may be reading but you aren't making this stuff part of your life. You don't need and shouldn't depend on women to be happy. When you figure this out the oneitis will go away.

Don't drink if you can't handle it appropriately.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
How long have you been at it? If you hasn't been six months to a year, you have no room to complain. You might have to make a physical adjustment. I'd suggest lifting weights, getting a pedicure and manicure, a haircut, you teeth cleaned and fixed, also possibly getting a new wardobe. You might want to post a picture of yourself to get advice from others on the board. MAKE SURE THE PICTURE IS A WELL LIT, FULL BODY PICTURE OF YOURSELF!!! I that that moron DreamX to post a picture of himself and he posted a dark a$$ head shot from a webcam.

:crackup:

Someone admits to having an emotional attachment to an ex, and you tell him to do deadlifts. How sosuave of you.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:

Let's just say I've been at it for over a year. You can save the advice, as I already know it.

Like I said I've gotten the numbers, (from real life and the internet), gotten laid (from real life and the internet). etc... etc...

I want something I can never have?

Maybe. So if my ex all of a sudden came back I wouldn't want her anymore?

Perhaps.

Have I met a girl who resembles my ex?

Definetely not.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again? Maybe you should invite her husband over to pound some sense into you.

You're not going to get over your ex unless you make a conscious effort to get over her. She's part of your past. Your past stays in the past. Start thinking about your future - WITHOUT HER. Tell yourself that you're going to quit wasting your life, time, and emotions on a woman who is no longer in your life. Tell yourself that EVERY TIME you think of her.

You may still think about her, but you CAN quit dwelling on her.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Again? Maybe you should invite her husband over to pound some sense into you.

You're not going to get over your ex unless you make a conscious effort to get over her. She's part of your past. Your past stays in the past. Start thinking about your future - WITHOUT HER. Tell yourself that you're going to quit wasting your life, time, and emotions on a woman who is no longer in your life. Tell yourself that EVERY TIME you think of her.

You may still think about her, but you CAN quit dwelling on her.

Well she COULD email me back with something like "don't contact me anymore". And she COULD not call me back, asking me all sorts of questions about my life like she cares.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she COULD email me back with something like "don't contact me anymore". And she COULD not call me back, asking me all sorts of questions about my life like she cares.
You know why she doesn't do any of this 5hit? Because she feels sorry for your ass and doesn't want to hurt your feelings. She's merely putting up with your antics just to avoid "breaking your heart". There's nothing more I can tell you. You have to work at moving on instead of finding the quick fix. Fvcking a hundred women and calling your ex are all quick fixes, and they don't work. You need to work at psychologically moving on with your life.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You know why she doesn't do any of this 5hit? Because she feels sorry for your ass and doesn't want to hurt your feelings. She's merely putting up with your antics just to avoid "breaking your heart". There's nothing more I can tell you. You have to work at moving on instead of finding the quick fix. Fvcking a hundred women and calling your ex are all quick fixes, and they don't work. You need to work at psychologically moving on with your life.

Yeah so now I need a shrink I guess.

I just think it's funny how when we were together we talked about getting married, and then when push came to shove I basically did the sosauve thing and told her to bug off while I went to chase other women.

And then she married the very next fool that hit on her and dated her.

LOL

Now I'm sitting here after dating and banging other girls. I just ended a 3 year relationship with a spanish hottie who also wanted to marry me but I had no feelings for her. I got head everyday, she was faithful, what else do I need? She claims she has attempted suicide since I broke up with her. I could still go back and hit it but I'm not that much of a jerk.

I cheated on her several times and she knows it and stil wanted me. Thanks sosuave for that. But I'm still miserable and thinking about my ex who I really should have stayed with. She was really "the one" as I am now battle tested and approved.

So what is the point? Just go around and bang a thousand women until we are old and grey and no girl wants us anymore?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugo, what makes you happy in life besides the times you had with that ex?

Surely, there's something that you enjoyed doing that made you happy before you met her. If you don't see that shrink than I suggest you do some NLP excercises to help you focus on forgetting her. Hooking up with other chicks isn't the solution, you have to rework your inner game to find your source for happiness, not in another woman.

Join a few social associations to meet new friends:

-Hiking
-Rock climbing
-Sierra Club
-Bowling
-Volunteer work
-Dancing
-Community college classes
etc.

New faces help get over old faces. I find myself constantly finding new friends when my old friends and I stop connecting and having fun.

Working out at the gym like someone said earlier was a great idea. It will help re-raise your self-esteem and make you feel healthier.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
resilient said:
Thugo, what makes you happy in life besides the times you had with that ex?

Surely, there's something that you enjoyed doing that made you happy. If you don't see that shrink than I suggest you do some NLP excercises to help you focus on forgetting her. Hooking up with other chicks isn't the solution, you have to rework your inner game to find your source for happiness, not in another woman.

Join a few social associations to meet new friends. New faces help get over old faces. I find myself constantly finding new friends when my old friends and I stop connecting and having fun.

Working out at the gym like someone said earlier was a great idea. It will help re-raise your self-esteem and make you feel healthier.

What happened to getting on a girl is the best way to get over one? LOL

I don't know. Playing baseball made me happy. Ofcourse I'm too old for that now. My parents are still alive and I spend time with them which is good. I hate my job but I'm stuck with it. I met the EX at community college so that's rough. Certainly meeting an amazing woman would make me forget about the ex. But I have come to learn that 95 percent of women are not amazing. And the one's that are just want a rich guy, married (lol) or are gold diggers or just reject you.

Last edited:

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm.... could be that your ex is hotter than the chicks you've been getting?

that might be it....

if you're pulling down 7s or 8s but your ex was a 9.5, it might be hard to let go of that?

if that's the case, you just have to keep working it. i've noticed in the past that after a certain girl, i always became concerned that i won't find another that i like as much... but it ALWAYS turned out that that wasn't the case.... you end up calibrating according to what is available.

delta

p.s. oh and mental habits - you can't think about her. you gotta get rid of all her stuff. you really have to make a CONCERTED EFFORT to get rid of the "noise of her" in your life out. and then make a mental effort not to think about her. kinda like the meditation thing where if a thought tries to intrude, you push it out and come back to focusing on your breathing or word or whatever.... but if you entertain the thought of her constantly, you're not even giving yourself a chance.