I know what I'm going to be talking about may seem a bit ridiculous, but bear with me folks. I'm looking for interesting methods and suggestions that you guys would personally use if you were in my shoes. Lets start now.
There are currently three different girls I have my eye on at school (all which I share the same lunch period with). Now, before you go thinking I'm greedy, hear me out. Lets start with girl #1, who happens to be a foreign exchange student.
Scenario 1:
When this school year started I befriended her as soon as possible, by sitting with her at lunch and better acquainting myself with her. After a while, I decided not to sit with her any longer because it seemed as if I was the ONLY one asking questions. She would be extremely quiet and wouldn't say a thing for 45 minutes. I need someone who I can hold a conversation with. Anyway, during the time I spent sitting elsewhere, I noticed she gradually formed her on small group of friends which she sits with at random tables. The good thing about it is she still acknowledges my presence when she sees me by saying "Hi," which is a good thing, unlike girls who act like you're a nobody when they get a bit of attention. Do you think it would be wise to go back and sit with her and her new friends just to keep the friendship going? And if so, how would I go about doing it?
Scenario 2:
The second girl I have my eye on seems into me. We generally go to lunch at the same time and wait in the same line. When we make eye contact, she tends to flirt with me a lot, and I flirt in return. I really would love to go sit with her one day and get to know her ('cause it seems like she's feeling me), but it difficult because: 1. She sits with her own group of friends (all females with the exception of a male) and 2. She always sits outside with them to eat lunch. You might be thinking, what's the big deal about going outside? Well, if I were to RANDOMLY approach her and her group of friends at their own disclosed table, it would be really uncomfortable if I had no place to sit or I wasn't welcome. And even if I were to go through with it anyway, I would be stuck there if the experience was bad. I have yet to talk to this girl, but any suggestions regarding how I could break the ice would help.
Scenario 3:
Okay, last one guys. There is a girl who I had a slight crush on last year. She kind of dissed me without getting to know me at all, but a year has passed and I think its time for a new start. I would like to sit with her and her friends at lunch too and become a potential friend, but like the two previous scenarios listed, its quite the task being a newcomer and just showing up at someone's table that you don't even know and sitting with them.
I know that was a lot, but I really would appreciate your thoughts on what you guys would do in every scenario, or *a* secnario. Or which scenario is even ideal for me to choose in the first place. I hope this makes an interesting thread. Thanks in advance.
- Likki
There are currently three different girls I have my eye on at school (all which I share the same lunch period with). Now, before you go thinking I'm greedy, hear me out. Lets start with girl #1, who happens to be a foreign exchange student.
Scenario 1:
When this school year started I befriended her as soon as possible, by sitting with her at lunch and better acquainting myself with her. After a while, I decided not to sit with her any longer because it seemed as if I was the ONLY one asking questions. She would be extremely quiet and wouldn't say a thing for 45 minutes. I need someone who I can hold a conversation with. Anyway, during the time I spent sitting elsewhere, I noticed she gradually formed her on small group of friends which she sits with at random tables. The good thing about it is she still acknowledges my presence when she sees me by saying "Hi," which is a good thing, unlike girls who act like you're a nobody when they get a bit of attention. Do you think it would be wise to go back and sit with her and her new friends just to keep the friendship going? And if so, how would I go about doing it?
Scenario 2:
The second girl I have my eye on seems into me. We generally go to lunch at the same time and wait in the same line. When we make eye contact, she tends to flirt with me a lot, and I flirt in return. I really would love to go sit with her one day and get to know her ('cause it seems like she's feeling me), but it difficult because: 1. She sits with her own group of friends (all females with the exception of a male) and 2. She always sits outside with them to eat lunch. You might be thinking, what's the big deal about going outside? Well, if I were to RANDOMLY approach her and her group of friends at their own disclosed table, it would be really uncomfortable if I had no place to sit or I wasn't welcome. And even if I were to go through with it anyway, I would be stuck there if the experience was bad. I have yet to talk to this girl, but any suggestions regarding how I could break the ice would help.
Scenario 3:
Okay, last one guys. There is a girl who I had a slight crush on last year. She kind of dissed me without getting to know me at all, but a year has passed and I think its time for a new start. I would like to sit with her and her friends at lunch too and become a potential friend, but like the two previous scenarios listed, its quite the task being a newcomer and just showing up at someone's table that you don't even know and sitting with them.
I know that was a lot, but I really would appreciate your thoughts on what you guys would do in every scenario, or *a* secnario. Or which scenario is even ideal for me to choose in the first place. I hope this makes an interesting thread. Thanks in advance.
- Likki