Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This really p!ssed me off... (Issue with girlfriend)

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
A little back story first. My girlfriend and I had sex, condom slipped off, pregnancy scare. She takes the plan B pill and I'm still scared she might be pregnant.

After that day she started acting really dry towards me as if she was annoyed and she would always complain to me how stressed she was and most of the time she wouldn't even speak to me. Which annoyed me like hell. I haven't even seen her face or heard her voice since then. This went on for Two weeks until tonight.

She texts me:

Her: Lady time finally came (meaning her period)

Me: Ah I see. That time of the month again.

(3 hours later)

Her: You weren't even worried about it were you?

Me: Well in the beginning yeah... Then I figured nothing would happen..

Her: Ok.

Me: Ok then... Is there a problem?

Her: It's just ****ty that you didn't think anything of it while
I 've been over here the past two weeks worrying
myself sick. I'm just annoyed right now.

Her: Must be nice being a guy.

Me: Wow... Well forgive me for having a little faith, that
everything would be ok.. Isn't like I'm trying to be an ass.

[End]

Its been about 30 something minutes and she still hasn't responded. Any idea's on how I should handle it? I know my response to her wasn't the best... tear me apart guys.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So condom slips off & how is it you didn't notice? You still came inside her? I know y'all are young & all but sounds like you over re-acted. Get your girl on birth control! Smh

She's annoyed give her a couple days to kool off.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt even had responded after her ok and I definitely wouldnt have responded after she started whining. Never get defensive, never try to justify your actions to a woman. It'll only start up unnecessary drama

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stress does strange things to people in general but it sends women over the fvcking edge.
She'll calm down in a while. Just agree and amplify if she brings it up again. In the meantime, just carry on as though there's no problem at all.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why have sex with your gf without her being on bc? You subconsciously ok with a slip and her being with child? If so cool. Or, get that girl poppin so the worry starts stoppin.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

I wanted to ask you guys, should be the one to break the silence? Or should I not say anything? Still no word from her since last night.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She needs to go on birth control, unless she's gets nasty side effects from it. In addition, Plan B can actually make a girl feel quite awful. It's basically a overload of hormones.

Talk to her about ways to have sex that are less stressful for the both of you. I personally think you should split the cost of birth control/the initial appointment to get some. Most birth control is actually free now from Planned Parenthood, unless again, the generic gives her nasty side effects. Even if she's not on the free one, $60/year is a heck of a lot cheaper and less stressful than an accidental pregnancy. Keep using the condoms, too. Better safe than sorry.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Gripz- said:
A little back story first. My girlfriend and I had sex, condom slipped off, pregnancy scare. She takes the plan B pill and I'm still scared she might be pregnant.

After that day she started acting really dry towards me as if she was annoyed and she would always complain to me how stressed she was and most of the time she wouldn't even speak to me. Which annoyed me like hell. I haven't even seen her face or heard her voice since then. This went on for Two weeks until tonight.
To be honest I think you were a jerk about it. Why? Because even if you had faith the fact you asked her periodically between those 2 weeks and shown a bit of concern would have given the impression you cared. Now, if she continued to act mean then you could say it's her problem.
After all if she did end up being pregnant. It would've been your fault and become your problem too except you are one of those guys who would say, "see you later. I'm outta here".

Anyway, a few months back I was in the same situation with a girl I was seeing regularly. One day the condom got stuck inside of her. Initially I tried to get it out (she tried too) with no luck. So, she goes inside the bathroom locks herself up and starts crying and wouldn't open the door. I was worried because I didn't know what was going through her mind or if she would do something to hurt herself. Anyway, it took a bit to convince her to come out. I tried again and was able to reach the condom.
Then we went for the plan B. I think we both split the cost.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
She needs to go on birth control, unless she's gets nasty side effects from it. In addition, Plan B can actually make a girl feel quite awful. It's basically a overload of hormones.

Talk to her about ways to have sex that are less stressful for the both of you. I personally think you should split the cost of birth control/the initial appointment to get some. Most birth control is actually free now from Planned Parenthood, unless again, the generic gives her nasty side effects. Even if she's not on the free one, $60/year is a heck of a lot cheaper and less stressful than an accidental pregnancy. Keep using the condoms, too. Better safe than sorry.
I've never been a big fan of birth control. Hormones are too important to the health of a relationship to be messing around with them. Besides, it's easy enough to avoid pregnancy with just condoms. Dudes need to stop banging away mindlessly and pay attention to what's going on. Make sure the condom is still on right before you bust inside or better yet pull out every time. If you wanna go in raw pee first if you already ejaculated so you'll flush everything out. OP I'd let her break it. Let her work through her emotions.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Gripz- said:
Her: You weren't even worried about it were you?
I would instantly recognize this as "drama" wording. "were you worried?" would have been her just asking. "You weren't even worried about it were you?" just screams "I'm about to start some sh!t with you."

-Gripz- said:
Me: Well in the beginning yeah... Then I figured nothing would happen..
Problem: She's not looking for a real answer (and women rarely are). She's looking for drama.

-Gripz- said:
Me: Ok then... Is there a problem?
And in all the possible bad things you want to ask a woman when she's looking for Drama - - - you ask this? :down:

"Is there a problem?" Is you saying "Come dump your feelings on me."

Fvck the hippy sh!t that says "just talk to your woman about her feelings" all that does is lead to a resentful sexless relationship... You have to get over your desire to understand every d@mn thing that comes out of her head. Most of it doesn't follow a logical flow, it's just her feeling emotions and reacting to them. Don't invite the fight.

-Gripz- said:
Her: It's just ****ty that you didn't think anything of it while
I 've been over here the past two weeks worrying
myself sick. I'm just annoyed right now.
Her: Must be nice being a guy.
At this point - you should have not responded any further. Not through text.

In person, you can deal with this much better (well, I can deal with stuff like this much better in person; you seem like you don't know a lot.)

If you had to respond: "Must be nice being a guy." was your out. You could have started the conversation in that direction. Instead you focused on the first part of her text. And...

-Gripz- said:
Me: Wow... Well forgive me for having a little faith, that
everything would be ok.. Isn't like I'm trying to be an ass.
Defensiveness
Explanation of actions
Weak frame

You know why you come off as a jerk here? Because you let her pull you into this.

I imagine this isn't the first time she's acted like this or you've RE-acted like this.

As far as if you should message her first or let her message you.... I'd 100% wait for her to message you. She's most likely killing you in her thoughts right now; probably venting to friends as well. Her friends will take her side and reinforce whatever she's feeling right now.

Let her ride this out on her own.

And next time she texts you - pay more attention to if she's trying to draw you into drama or not (and she most likely will). Best case scemaio is her having a soft moment and saying she's sorry she's just extra emotional lately. Worst case would be you texting her asking her if anything is wrong EVER again.

Her next move is most likely towards the door.

aWolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont respond to her. Let her reanetiate contact first, go to the gym, hNg out with your friends.

When she text you, just be witty and change the subject.