Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This question has to due with wealth, particularly retained earnings

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Right. I suggest children are born in a marriage. You had an opposite approach.
I think, you are dangerously unwise and unable to give any advice on this subject since you've never been married, divorced or have children. Thus your retort is null and void on any reality of the actual situation of marriage and family.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think, you are dangerously unwise and unable to give any advice on this subject since you've never been married, divorced or have children. Thus your retort is null and void on any reality of the actual situation of marriage and family.
These are nothing more than platitudes. The data supports my position. But you can go ahead and continue to push out-of-wedlock child rearing.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
These are nothing more than platitudes. The data supports my position. But you can go ahead and continue to push out-of-wedlock child rearing.
Whatever you say dude. You truly are a legend in your own mind. Question, since you're so far advanced in your thinking.. Does Elvis talk to you? Does he tell you to do things? Do you see spots?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are essentially interfacing with a court when you engage in marriage and court is dangerously leaning towards women, it is in your best interest to stay out of court so even though adultery may very well be legal, it is still pushing in our favor, any reason to keep divorce out of the court of law is going to be in our favor to a certain extent.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you say dude. You truly are a legend in your own mind. Question, since you're so far advanced in your thinking.. Does Elvis talk to you? Does he tell you to do things? Do you see spots?
Notice he continues to dodge the point about out-of-wedlock child rearing. Feel free to offer some of your golden advice for the younger men that want to sire offspring.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Notice he continues to dodge the point about out-of-wedlock child rearing. Feel free to offer some of your golden advice for the younger men that want to sire offspring.
Golden advice? No problem. Always do the opposite of what @EyeBRollin suggests as he's truly clueless on this topic since he has no real world personal experience with what he's actually suggesting or encouraging.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of wedlock child rearing works especially if the father is involved. Stats don't lie and that most single dads keep there kids relative close in stats to married couples. It's the single moms that seem to **** kids up and ruin them so if the father fights isn't a loser he should able to get atleast 50% time with his kid to make sure they stay normal.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only situation I can see where marriage at a young age makes sense is if both parties do not have any children with a parent that is not the other party, and children are desired. Yes, there are a lot of broken marriages, but it's the price to pay to have the canonical situation for a family - and in any case, if you have kids and you're not married, you're still going to pay through the nose for child support. And if you GeoMax, the only way to get the mama into your country is to marry. Perhaps a strategy is to build up enough separate assets (which could be done in an IRA or 401K at an employer in which the employment had ceased before the marriage - and consider any post-divorce support as the costs of raising a child; if you think it's something you can't afford, then simply let your genetic line die.

Marriage at an advanced age makes sense if you want to get a young woman to essentially be your caretaker. If you have never had children, it's an easy choice, but if you did have children, you do have to determine a proper partition for your new wife and your existing children. Just don't be ridiculous like this old coot: :eek:

7d74bb00b79cc66c5d928748b6d928d5.jpg

smith-marshall-resized.jpg