Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This proves that the legionnaire volunteers in Ukraine are doing it for the poon

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had speculated on this in a post several months ago.
I huddle with a jovial Australian with a Santa beard. “Bullets are flying; the women are stunners,” he says.

“This is the dream.”
Not every international we encounter in Ukraine is a lost soul. But some are. One person who requests anonymity goes into great detail about catching his wife in bed with a neighbor and buying a one-way airline ticket to Poland the following day. “Can’t lie,” he says. “It was the most freeing ****ing feeling.”

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Ukraine has absolutely stunning women. East European women in general are stunners . I didn't know what they eat over there but man! And somehow these women age like fine wine too.

Recently met a 40 y.o eastern European women that looks FRESH , is slim and overall a woman that gives me some butterflies in my stomach..couldn't believe her age, perhaps because i am used to seeing west European women and they're looks are far inferior compared with E. European women.

A western AFC dude would never in his lifetime have the opportunity to be with a westernized hb7/8 or higher . But now there are tons of extremely hot refugees running around in Europe.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If men are willing to fight a war that is not theirs to get decent women, it says a lot about both western men that do that and western women that cant even get a dinner day invitation anymore.