Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Probably Never Happend To You Before!!

Jay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up fellas!!!

Me and a friend of mine were finishing our workout at the gym. A girl who is probably one of the hottest I've ever seen walks by. It turns out that's the girl my friend wants to hook up with. He has a class with her and Ive seen her around as well. So we go get something to eat at a restaraunt and we see her again. So were talking and everything is all good. It looks like my friend's gonna have a girl friend. So she leaves to go sit with her friends and that's that.

45 minutes were getting up to leave but decide to use the rest room before we go. As were walking to the restroom we saw the door was unlocked and opened it. It was that hot girl taking a sh*t!! She was facing directly at us. Pants down and everything, there was about a 3 second pause and all I could say was "ooops sorry!!!" She just looked at us and didn't say a word(I guess if you're taking a sh*t what can you possibly say!!). My friend couldn't say anything!! So we hurried up and closed the door and left. The restroom was a "unisex".

We havent spoke yet. The wierd thing is My friend has to see her in class next week, what can you possibly even say to her? Or what if I see her in the hallway, should I bring it up or just pretend it never happend? Or maybe I can use a pick up line "Hey Baby you look so sexy taking a crap". But seriously folks, Any comments or advice please.

Later guys,

Jay83

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROLFMAO. LOL

say " ive never seen such huge eyes on your face before ";)

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.. well it IS an effective way of knocking her off her pedestal... You didn't have to IMAGINE her taking a huge ass dump, you saw her lol...

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN!

Leaving was really, really stupid. I just hope she doesn't misconstrude what happend to b u saw her walk in the bathroom, and u deliberately walked in on her - cuz that would b worse than you could imagine.

If I were you I would have waited till she got out, apologised, and tell her to lock the door next time, then do your buisness in the restroom [make sure and lock the door ;)].

If she thinks u did it on purpose, your ****ed. If she realizes it was a complete accedent, I would SOOOO act like it never happened. Chances are she is embarrist as HELL, and bringing it up in any way would be VERY bad.

I mean, how would u feel? I'm DAMN confident about my body, if some chicks saw me naked I'd prolly smile and wave... but if they saw me doing my buisness... christ almighty :eek:

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just act like it never happened, and definitely dont let her think you're thinking about it when you're talking to her.

bringing it up and saying "i'm so sorry" will only make her more embarrassed.

so erase it from your memory.

jokes about it will not go over well.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!!

don't talk to her right away. Just keep some distance away from her for like 2 weeks or so. Let her get her mind off of the incident

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey, you should really lock the door, it didnt really bother me...but...lets go [insert place here] friday..."

Acknowledge what happened, sort of let her know you dont give a sh!t, ask her on a date. Voila.