Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This pretty much summed it up.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you glean from this book that you didn't already know? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm really curious. I haven't read the book but I read the review at ROK. Its tenets seemed obvious to me, but the truth isn't always accepted by men in love or lust.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have swallowed the red pill but come on don't we all act out of self interest regardless of gender?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
What did you glean from this book that you didn't already know? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm really curious. I haven't read the book but I read the review at ROK. Its tenets seemed obvious to me, but the truth isn't always accepted by men in love or lust.
Me? Nothing. For everyone asking questions on the front page? Well, let's see what they glean from it.

Scormus said:
I have swallowed the red pill but come on don't we all act out of self interest regardless of gender?
So what? It shouldn't be said or posted because it's true? LOLWUT? Again, look at the front page, now look at this book. Now look back at the frontpage. Some people haven't gotten it. I don't see what you're even asking here. Maybe this post isn't for you?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Warrior,
I agree a great book thanks for posting it!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
U

user43770

Not everyone has swallowed the red pill. It's good to have this information available - especially now, since Burroughs no longer posts.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Not everyone has swallowed the red pill. It's good to have this information available - especially now, since Burroughs no longer posts.
Good point, you are right. I think I'm burned out on manosphere material personally...but there are always souls that want saving.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking news: women are selfish.

But we are selfish too.

As a character from a book I read many years ago said: let he who is without sin cast the first stone.