Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Place Rocks!!!

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I first found this site over 2 years ago. I was stuck in rut and needed to be unplugged. Of course at the time, I had no idea I was even plugged in :)

There is so much wisdom in this *corner* of the internet. Many questions were answered. Many observations in everyday life began to make sense for the first time. Sometimes you need to experience pain to know that change is needed. That pain leads men here and provides them a path towards being a MAN. And while here we see others undergoing this transformation and through their confusion, pain and revelations we re-inforce what we know to be fact and fiction.

This forumn is an perfect example of my favorite saying "With awareness comes responsibility". We can be hurt time after time after time following societies standards and programming, blaming others for the all too predictable result - pain. We can be baffled by the laws of attraction, repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Yet once we are aware of how things really work - are we not then ultimately responsible? This forumn tells us only the truth. It makes us more aware. It leads us to responsibility. And when a choice is made to embrace this responsibility, it leads a guy to true confidence, leadership and way of seeing things in a healthy positive manner.

It took what I learned here to get back out there with the right mindset, dating women and being aware of true differences (not societies version) between the worse ones and better ones. And when the last thing I was looking for was to be married I met a *plate* that turned out to be the only woman whom I actually believed would be a great mother to my kids (which we hope to have sometime in our future). The fact that she's an attractive slender HB with her head screwed on straight assured me of one thing - they are out there. You just gotta get out there and look.

I've said this often in response to others: ".....Move Forward with your life." I guess like the phrase because it seems more positive, more masculine and more in control than "Walk Away". So I find myself knowing that it is my time to "Move Forward" once again with my life.

So I wanted to thank all of you ... way too many to mention by name ... for your help and insight and belief in informing others that there is a better way,

- Sinistar

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i didnt know better id say that was a farewell post.

Sinistar, believe it or not you are one of the guys who really stuck a chord with me here. A while back you gave me some simple, hard insight into my crumbling LTR. I was an emotionally vulnerable wreck, but for some reason i took your honest, non-biased assesment to heart and eventually moved on--or rather, FORWARD!

Good luck man, and props to you for seeing there is a time to move on, even from sosuave. :rockon:

PxDx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
I think I first found this site over 2 years ago. I was stuck in rut and needed to be unplugged. Of course at the time, I had no idea I was even plugged in :)

There is so much wisdom in this *corner* of the internet. Many questions were answered. Many observations in everyday life began to make sense for the first time. Sometimes you need to experience pain to know that change is needed. That pain leads men here and provides them a path towards being a MAN. And while here we see others undergoing this transformation and through their confusion, pain and revelations we re-inforce what we know to be fact and fiction.

This forumn is an perfect example of my favorite saying "With awareness comes responsibility". We can be hurt time after time after time following societies standards and programming, blaming others for the all too predictable result - pain. We can be baffled by the laws of attraction, repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Yet once we are aware of how things really work - are we not then ultimately responsible? This forumn tells us only the truth. It makes us more aware. It leads us to responsibility. And when a choice is made to embrace this responsibility, it leads a guy to true confidence, leadership and way of seeing things in a healthy positive manner.

It took what I learned here to get back out there with the right mindset, dating women and being aware of true differences (not societies version) between the worse ones and better ones. And when the last thing I was looking for was to be married I met a *plate* that turned out to be the only woman whom I actually believed would be a great mother to my kids (which we hope to have sometime in our future). The fact that she's an attractive slender HB with her head screwed on straight assured me of one thing - they are out there. You just gotta get out there and look.

I've said this often in response to others: ".....Move Forward with your life." I guess like the phrase because it seems more positive, more masculine and more in control than "Walk Away". So I find myself knowing that it is my time to "Move Forward" once again with my life.

So I wanted to thank all of you ... way too many to mention by name ... for your help and insight and belief in informing others that there is a better way,

- Sinistar
x2

Congrats, bro! \m/

greenpeace937

Reaction score
Sinistar said:

- Sinistar
I just found this place out. I am reading up the DJ Bible now, and the material I've come across looks great so far. Makes a lot of sense why my past relationships failed and I was the one that was "dumped"

Green Peace