Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This place needs CHANGES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip is back

Banned
Reaction score
the Mature forum is wonderful - only advice, no flames........the "discussion" part is HORRIBLE...........any player like guy here gets flamed by all the losers, the mods need to stop banning those who got game who bring their real life persona to sosuave (yea that includes cursing and typing errors THE HORRORS).........i personally want to LEARN from other players as to what i do wrong, cuz obv my game isnt flawless, yet all i ever get here is geek hate

why are the people that just "chill" on sosuave trying to be comedians and 1 line punchline fagg0ts dont get banned, yet ME, skip2mylou781, after all the ****in advice i try to give (search for my threads), as well as help that i seek (oneitis problems, DarkLight, u helped me immensly by the way), I GET BANNED

i get banned for what?? for talkin back to the faggots who try to talk shyt to me???? am i supposed to sit there and ignore attacks??

gayness

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea bro, ban skip again

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wonder why you get so much flack, just look at yourself. You're obsessed, you crave validation and you can't let go...you're everything a DJ is not!

This site is for men, not whining and obsessive little sissys!

Reaction score
skip = nasman = pimpin = lookyoung = same person --- Trolls disrupting the forum!!! Whining Attention Hor!!

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Skip is back said:
the Mature forum is wonderful - only advice, no flames........the "discussion" part is HORRIBLE...........any player like guy here gets flamed by all the losers, the mods need to stop banning those who got game who bring their real life persona to sosuave (yea that includes cursing and typing errors THE HORRORS).........i personally want to LEARN from other players as to what i do wrong, cuz obv my game isnt flawless, yet all i ever get here is geek hate

why are the people that just "chill" on sosuave trying to be comedians and 1 line punchline fagg0ts dont get banned, yet ME, skip2mylou781, after all the ****in advice i try to give (search for my threads), as well as help that i seek (oneitis problems, DarkLight, u helped me immensly by the way), I GET BANNED

i get banned for what?? for talkin back to the faggots who try to talk shyt to me???? am i supposed to sit there and ignore attacks??

gayness

Ill slap you with my 10'' Weener

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Mods: Ban Thugo while you're at it. The guy tries way too hard to be funny and fails embarrassingly!

I'll leave you leaking like your moms p/ssy after i f@ck her.

Status
Not open for further replies.