Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This place is not just about picking up women.

GeorgeStrom

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least I think so.

So here's my situation:

I'm in law school right now. I was invited to attend a dinner hosted by a major firm in the city. Every year they invite a few law students to a free supper so they can see if they want to hire them.

I will be there with a few of my colleagues from school. Obviously I want to impress my future employers.

The supper will be held at a fancier restaurant. It will be a mix of men and women lawyers.

What are some tips from the SS members?

Thanks in advance

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be cool, and be confident.

And one way to do that is by jumping up on the table and ripping off your pants (which should be buttoned on the sides for easy and quick removal) and proceed to striptease the women.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides being presentable and all that good stuff, just relax and try to not to focus so much on what's at stake. The more you think about what's on the line, the greater your chances of choking.

Interviewers have seen hundreds and possibly thousands of applicants and they're usually not going to be fooled by any B.S. So just try to be yourself. Like women, interviewers are impressed by confidence. Try to go into it as if you don't care about the result (which of course you do, but it'll help you loosen up a little).