Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Pissed Me Off

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today I was flirting with this girl(who I don't like but she likes me) and when I said bye I started talking to my buddy and he asked if her and I were going out or something. I said "Nah, I'm just playing with her mind." And he told me that was not cool to do. And then I realized that he was right so I'm gonna tone it down with her.

But then he said to me, "I bet you didn't like it when Sarah(the girl I used to like) did that to you." Then I stopped. I had known she was trying to do that to get me away from her since I was being all AFC towards her. But this just confirmed it. For instance, she invited me to dinner with alot of her friends and I went, and all night she was all over this guy friend that she has and doesn't even like just to piss me off and all week she had been toying with me about going to this dance with me. And me, being the AFC that I was at the time, took all this BS and didn't say a word. But now I'm pissed, because now I know for sure that she was trying to hurt me. The funny thing is, this girl and I are pretty good friends. So my question is, should I go ask her about it and tell her that I'm pissed off about what she did, or just forget about it?

E-Money

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn son, if some chick EVER did that **** to me, even if I was AFC at the time, now I would be pissed to hell with her. Give her really mean looks all the time, tell her to shut up *****, don't listen to any of her sh!t, if shes like ooh i like you bla bla be like whatever ***** and walk away. Ignore her as much as possible. Flirt with other girls man, she mistreated you, she had no respect, dont show her any.No mercy

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E-Money
Damn son, if some chick EVER did that **** to me, even if I was AFC at the time, now I would be pissed to hell with her. Give her really mean looks all the time, tell her to shut up *****, don't listen to any of her sh!t, if shes like ooh i like you bla bla be like whatever ***** and walk away. Ignore her as much as possible. Flirt with other girls man, she mistreated you, she had no respect, dont show her any.No mercy
OK, don't take it too far. Play it cool, just cut off ALL attention to her, if she tries talking to her just look at her with a totally blank look for a few seconds then walk away.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Actually guys I'm kind of doing that now and it's pretty funny. I don't talk to her unless she talks to me and today at lunch she was begging me to practice my presentation with her so I said ok. Then during the middle of my speech she starts looking at the wall for a second and I said " If I'm gonna do the speach for you then Fvcking look at me." and she got all flustered and tried to play it off like she wasn't. LOL. I'm gonna be 100% Alpha from now on, I'm not taking any more of her BS.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
LOL. Actually guys I'm kind of doing that now and it's pretty funny. I don't talk to her unless she talks to me and today at lunch she was begging me to practice my presentation with her so I said ok. Then during the middle of my speech she starts looking at the wall for a second and I said " If I'm gonna do the speach for you then Fvcking look at me." and she got all flustered and tried to play it off like she wasn't. LOL. I'm gonna be 100% Alpha from now on, I'm not taking any more of her BS.
Was this good?

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use and abuse man, thats the name of the game. The only time wouldn't condone this is if it was a friend I was messing with...

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
I'll tell you what ISN'T good: you actually caring about this.
Yes! Newbie, take a break from all this. Immerse yourself in hobbies and all. When you come back later, you'll see how ridiculous it is to let this chick gnaw at your mind like she is. Focus on life, not on protecting or nurturing your ego.

And for God's sake, don't let anyone steal your joy.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
Yes! Newbie, take a break from all this. Immerse yourself in hobbies and all. When you come back later, you'll see how ridiculous it is to let this chick gnaw at your mind like she is. Focus on life, not on protecting or nurturing your ego.

He returns? :)

I concur completly. It's been said before. A DJ shows no interest in anything aside things with such priority that no one can ignore them.

To ignore and neglect is to show superiority, unless it is out of fear. You do not fear, thus, become the bigger person.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook

I had no idea you posted around the HS Forum!

Pook, I sincerely love your stuff, and wish you'd write more.