Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This ONE THING often makes or breaks your status

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I've never had to show any of the women I dated after my divorce any proof that I had been in an LTR. Even the ones that cared enough to ask me didn't need to see any evidence.
So if you think an LTR will boost your attractiveness, just tell women you were in serial LTR. Who's going to know as long as you don't tell them you lied about it.
My observations were from my social circles, so everyone there was aware of each person's relationship situation.

I would argue that social circles are the best places for finding LTR's.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-Men do to their hearts, what women do to their minds. They shut down for survival.

-Connect with her mind and soul, and she will let you do all sorts of dirty things to her.

-Women are really turned on by men who are upfront, natural, authentic, and passionate.

-A woman is about the journey(getting to know a new guy), a man is about the destination(having sehx with a new girl)

-In order to create an emotional connection, a man needs to create atmosphere where a woman can feel at ease, comfortable, safe so she feels open to express her self.

-Non-sexual touch and eye contact is a great way to connect with a woman.

-Be a good listener and conversationalist.

-Pay attention to body language and non verbal cues. They are more reliable and honest than her words.

-Be open minded, validate her emotions.

-While you are talking to her, touch her.

-Don't put the burden of deciding where to eat on her. Or date nite plans.

-Girls display flakey behavior because they are unsure about a guy.

-Girls like to be kept on their toes. They respect a guy that will reel them in when needed.

-Older women try harder and act better because they have to.

-Girls are attracted to strong males. Thats why she'll pick the bad boy over the beta.

-A man that has self awareness, emotional awareness, and can regulate his emotions will do well with women.

-Ask open ended questions that lead to commonality. Build from whats in common. Thats the fastest way to break down barriers.

-Jealousy, anger, and anxiety can create arousal in women. Let them wonder for a while.

-Make her hamster wheel spin every now and then, its what powers the tingle generator located in her vagina.

-Women don't want to actually solve problems like men do, they just want to talk about them. Thats how they feel they solve them and become less upset.

-A man needs to pull away at times. You'll keep that irritability, moodiness, bitchyness behavior at bay.

-A clueless man thinks thinks women are as basic as manipulating a basic algebra equation such as x+y=z.

-Share personal stories that show compassion, passion, empathy, the fact that you can relate and understand other individuals.

-Pay attention to the details, and remember them. She'll be impressed when you bring it up later.

You can be that guy that has the total package(confidence, social skills, educated, understands women, people skills, has money, great career, outgoing, physically attractive, sought by other women, and comes with little to no baggage) and the girls that are drawn to all of those great qualities will be the same ones that fear what you are capable of.

The last paragraph above defines value. That is universally attractive to women of all ages.
All of this is true, however, it's related mainly to dealing with either older or more experienced women.

My point was that in order for a guy to date a quality and low notch count woman, he has to be well versed in LTRs himself.

Also, such a woman would not tolerate to be a plate or be cheated on, unless you have hyper/giga social status.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR it’s looks. No matter the age. See: Pool Boys.
As you probably know from my previous threads, I know and also say that women prioritize looks and height.

However, if the woman has a low notch count in her mid twenties for example (very rare, but there are still some here and there), she would also want to know whether the guy is serious himself.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the OP’s point and agree completely.

In a social circle, women do size up your relationship history. They won’t ask you directly, but there is enough gossip where they can find out second hand.

If you’re not a known player and you don’t have any known LTRs with women, they will try to figure out through gossip whether you’re gay or a cel.

Yep, this is important if a man wants a quality woman from his social circle, or a quality woman in general.

I am not interested in LTRs with sloots.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is BS.
Women like men that have never been in love.
They want the challenge of being the one that tamed him.
If you admit having a serious LTR, it makes her feel another girl has got there before her, which lowers her status in relation to that girl.
It also cements you in the ‘provider’ category, because why hookup with someone who committed to another girl?

yes, you need to show preselection. Talk about girls you’ve ‘seen’ or girls that are attracted to you. But don’t pretend to be a nice guy. Own your playboy side, girls LOVE it.

How is being in an LTR at a certain point in your life cementing one's status as a provider?

Using that logic, there wouldn't have been any cheating outside of marriage, ever (and a marriage cements you as a even bigger provider). Since you have already committed to another woman.

Been loved and lusted by women in multi year LTRs is also preselection - it shows that you not only know how to attract, but also how to keep a woman. And the latter is not being talked as much in the red pill.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah.

If they ask you about LTR history, what matters is your frame, when you respond. Not the history itself.

If you answer expecting she will approve/disapprove of you based on this, you have handed her this power already.

This is true with almost any such interaction.

My point is that if she already likes you, and is an LTR girl herself, an uncertain frame might tip the scales in the wrong direction.

And there are questions and behaviors that you cannot fake later on.

Last edited:

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good post.

And I agree that women always ask about your past. If a woman realizes you never had LTR if she is looking for that her insecurity radar will start to turn on.

And then the questioning asks, "why?" "he has no experience" "no other woman wanted him for ltr?" and this whole hamster brain spinning starts. And then the sh1testing starts.

If you really have your sh1t together good looks and personality you could most probably bypass to a certain level the LTR sh1test if you never had one. But most women want guys with experience that's why they ask these questions. If she knows you had 4-5 year LTR in the past her safety level increases.
Yes, this is Hypergamy working against you.

If a quality woman finds out that a guy she likes has not had any LTR experience, the question in her head would most likely be "Why hasn't any woman stayed with him, if he's so great?" And she deducts points from your status mentally.

Her LTR sh*t test can be for example bypassed, if a guy has been at least 6 months in a relationship (internal confidence), but maintaining this frame becomes difficult after a few dates.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is Hypergamy working against you.

If a quality woman finds out that a guy she likes has not had any LTR experience, the question in her head would most likely be "Why hasn't any woman stayed with him, if he's so great?" And she deducts points from your status mentally.

Her LTR sh*t test can be for example bypassed, if a guy has been at least 6 months in a relationship (internal confidence), but maintaining this frame becomes difficult after a few dates.
Point is that you always need to give the vibe that it can be more than a couple of f8cks

Women say that they do not want a relationship, but in most of the cases they actually want one. They usually say that they do not want one in order not to put pressure on the guy and thus to be liked more by the guy

A woman will never sleep with a guy that she does not like. If she likes him and he is not weird or something, then she will want to keep him around because he was selected from a multitude of other guys

Hypergamy is mainly part of girls that are into material things, but most girls are not that into material things to begin with. They like the experience not the thing itself. It might sound that is the same thing but it is not

One thing is to buy a BMW because of the status that comes with and a totally different thing is to buy a BMW because it feels amazing driving one

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you lie about your relationship history (and get into an LTR with her), she's going to find out eventually.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is that if she already likes you, and is an LTR girl herself, an uncertain frame might tip the scales in the wrong direction.

And there are questions and behaviors that you cannot fake later on.
Oh I misunderstood, I thought you said a high value man should have been in an LTR.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
What would be the best way for OP to handle it if he hasn't been in a LTR? Maybe: I've been focusing on [my career] so I didn't have a lot of time to focus on dating?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would be the best way for OP to handle it if he hasn't been in a LTR? Maybe: I've been focusing on [my career] so I didn't have a lot of time to focus on dating?
"Never met the right woman"

Duff55

Don Juan
Reaction score
As an Einzelgänger, I used to live alone and have polyamorous / non-monogamous relationships. I was in an LTR of sixteen years with a ten-year younger woman, had two children with her and since my divorce I have polyamorous relationships again. I don't plan to have a monogamous LTR, so a woman who'd think I'd be up for that bases on my 16-year long LTR is sorely mistaken.
Why not, do u think its not sustainable long term or worth it?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not, do u think its not sustainable long term or worth it?
Not for me, but I'm an Einzelgänger, I have no problem living by myself, I don't need live-in companionship.

If you're the type to feel lonely when alone, you might think differently.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this thread I am mainly focusing on feminine women, who have not burnt out from life and racked up notch counts. Late 30s and so on divorced women are often already broken themselves, regardless what they look for (they have set a precedent, if they initiated the divorce).
So what? I'm saying women thinking that a divorced man is up for a second marriage are delusional. Who gives a schit about divorced women?