This one is for the white guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been hearing a bunch of bs racist threads about how white girls only go for black guys..... bla, bla, bla. This is so fvcking ridiculous. The majority of white girls would not date a black guy period.

Ok you see more black guys with white woman than vice versa and the main reason for this is because white guys don't go for black girls. My buddy who is middle eastern fvcks black girls left and right and he tells me they are so fvcking easy.

Me personally I am white and have had quite a few black girls hit on me, but
I never cared for them. If I was into black girls I could have probably fvcked at least 100 of them by now and I know most of the white guys could have probably done the same.

Black guys tend to fvck anything with a pulse. White guys are more laid back and this is the main reason why you see the brothas banging white girls.

Now imagine if white guys had the brothas mentality towards woman. We would fvck black girls much more than they would fvck white woman.

Not meant to be a racist thread at all. I love all races equally.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are 31 years old. what do you oneslty expect to happen by starting this thread? noting but flames, black girls are ugly, girls like this, blah blah blah, noting but 3-4 pages of crap that gets nothing whatsoever accomplished

If you are white, which I assume you are because you said you are.. what the **** do you care if white girls like black guys or not? you aren't black and you are aren't a white girl.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Black guys tend to fvck anything with a pulse. White guys are more laid back and this is the main reason why you see the brothas banging white girls.
You are making a lot of generalizations here Lookyoung. What's the point of your post?

I'm a white guy, and I'll say this. Race, in itself, has no determination on what I find attractive. I've found some black women smokin' hot! I still think Halle Berry is a total HB.

I guess I'm not sure what you are getting at with this post.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
You are making a lot of generalizations here Lookyoung. What's the point of your post?

I'm a white guy, and I'll say this. Race, in itself, has no determination on what I find attractive. I've found some black women smokin' hot! I still think Halle Berry is a total HB.

I guess I'm not sure what you are getting at with this post.

There have been 10 racist threads here in the last 2 days about black guys and mexican guys with white girls. Yet when they start a thread its cool but when someone flips the script its not.

The point of this thread is to shut the idiots up who claim this bs.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the title of this needs to be changed to anything not so racist or it will get trashed and closed

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well lookyoung, you have to consider the source. it's a reason you don't see me over "there". it's an AFC Warzone. Guys not wanting to better themselves and blaiming their problems on something they 'can't control' while not making any attempt to change what they can.

Hell my GF is white as snow. And me being black ha sno issue, positive or negative, on why she likes me.

in the future, pick and choose what you want to read here. If you end up reading crap all day long, you loose focus on what you came here for, and end up battling wtih WoW playing nerds who have no real life experience, draging you into their world

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
well lookyoung, you have to consider the source. it's a reason you don't see me over "there". it's an AFC Warzone. Guys not wanting to better themselves and blaiming their problems on something they 'can't control' while not making any attempt to change what they can.

Hell my GF is white as snow. And me being black ha sno issue, positive or negative, on why she likes me.

in the future, pick and choose what you want to read here. If you end up reading crap all day long, you loose focus on what you came here for, and end up battling wtih WoW playing nerds who have no real life experience, draging you into their world
Yeah it seems like with the exception of the mature man forum this whole place appears to be an AFC war zone. But backbreaker your right. You bring up some good points. I did not mean to offend anyone just stating an opinion.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the god to honest truth is that if my future daughter married a black guy I would be ok with it as long as he had good morals and treated her right.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
lookyoung said:
And the god to honest truth is that if my future daughter married a black guy I would be ok with it as long as he had good morals and treated her right.
Is this you being politically correct or is this masturbation to appease the people here?

You can be honest.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Is this you being politically correct or is this masturbation to appease the people here?

You can be honest.

No this is the Gods to honest truth. I could care less about what people on sosuave think about me. I have always spoke the truth and from the heart on every single one of my posts on sosuave.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
I'm with you brother.

As long as you're true you can't regret anything. If li'l K brought home an educated guy who treated her well and showed respect and humbled himself I'd be right as rain. Race does not apply whatsoever.

However, if I was one of these parents who found out thier kid was messing with one of these fast ass, pants drooping, side lid wearing ghetto wannabe
c0cksuckers her ass would be dealt with and swiftly.

Luckily, she's being schooled by me so that will NEVER happen. She has too much respect for herself.

What I find repugnant are these white dudes who think they're ghetto. I loathe every single one of these fvcking ignorant cvnts.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
As a white guy who would fvck about anything with a pulse, I am just a little offended.:mad:
Although the brother could have used more tact I understand what he's saying. Have you watched Maury lately? The fat white beasts these guys will put thier poles in are hideous.

But I suppose those are desperate dudes of any color.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm... You complain about BS race threads and then you use it to justify the creation of your own thread where you make similar huge sweeping generalizations? Really man, is your thread any better?

KarmaSutra said:
It must be a full white moon outside because the crazy fvckers are coming out of the shadows.
I'm beginning to think that too.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a black guy that gets ass from time to time, It really doesn't bother me what is said in regards to X cant' date X guys...

Damn.. I'm sorry. I guess I need to call all the women I've fvcked over the last 2 years and tell them they can't like me becuase I'm black, becuse some nerd online said so.

what trips me out as well,e ven more tan that, is white guys who think they they have the upper hand, simply because they are white.

they think that if you go to A&F and spend 200 dollars on clothes, you aren't fat, you will have white HB 8's and 9's just popping out the woodwork to suck you off. And they are disopionted when that's not the case, and because they are too lazy to work on themselves, well you get what's going on "over there". They are hors! of course if they were sucking you off all would be good.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
White guys are more laid back and...
This is SOOO stupid. Give me a break, ALL guys want to f*ck, period, and most will f*ck any girl that meets their minimum requirement for looks. Are you telling me that if a black chic that Ciara were to hit on a white dude at a bar he wouldn't try to hit it? you gotta be out of your frikken mind. And if white dudes are sooooo laid back about it, why are they always the ones getting caught running pedaphile rings and stuff? Why is it that when I went to Thailand, all I saw was a bunch of white dudes with Thai prostitutes walking around on both arms? Sounds laid back to me. Yeah, whites aren't as aggressive in their pursuit of women as black dudes, I'll grant you that. Black dudes mack a lot more, and usually have better game than white dudes as well as a "smoother" way of talking to women. Not saying there no white guys like this, just not as many. Though I'll make an exception for the Italian dudes. Now those are the only dudes more aggressive than brothas. Ask any black woman that's been to Italy and they'll tell you they were relentlessly hit on.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a personal goal to have sex with women of every race. I'm an equal opportunity lover :p

BTW I'm half "American white" and half Cuban but I don't look nor act Hispanic.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love beautiful women. It doesn't really matter the race. I'm a white guy, by the way.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs said:
I love beautiful women. It doesn't really matter the race. I'm a white guy, by the way.
with the name tyte eyes. i thought u were ASIAN.

WHITE GUYS LOVE FVCKING ASIAN WOMEN. SHOULD I START COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT TOO?

Status
Not open for further replies.