Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This one guy gets kicked out of a bar

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
So I was downtown in the entertainment/bar district last night and an acquantance was there. It was a busy an somewhat chaotic Saturday night. This acquantance gets a little drunk and hits on lots of girls like he always does. He's friendly and while a little sloppy I never really see him do anything that aggressive or what could be considered inappropiate for a bar on a busy Saturday night.

Well the city police are always posted in front of the bars to keep order in the area. This guy approaches these attractive girls sitting at a table on the patio and is talking to them for a while. I walk by and one of the girls ask me if I have a light for the acquantance (they didn't know that I knew him). So I give him a light. and I turn and see 4 cops walk up and they tap him and say, "The (I think management) wants you to leave." And he leaves with the cops.

I say to the girls wow the cops threw him out.. And they're like , "we didn't even know the guy. He just started talking to us." (Of course they want to disassociate themselves with him now). And I say, I don't know about you guys. If someone talks to you the cops come. And they're like haha no. But I walk away and this other girl nearby starts talking to me.

I run into the guy at the end of the night and I assume he went to a different bar. He was surprised the cops kicked him out and claimed he's never been kicked out of a bar before. And that he's been going to the bar he got kicked out for a couple years and was never kicked out before.

Anyway, is that not some d!ckhead management at that bar? It's bad enough that they would kick him out for sarging on a crazy Saturday night especially in the first place, but that they would tell the cops to do it like he's some criminal.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
riveting tale, bro.

Reaction score
Maybe one of the managers were jealous of this guy and lied to the cops saying he is causing trouble.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Maybe one of the managers were jealous of this guy and lied to the cops saying he is causing trouble.
Yeah jealous or hating. But that's the thing, it makes me not trust this bar. You go there and they charge you $3.50 for a domestic plus tips and they think your just suppose to sit there talking to your guy friend and not meeting any girls? Fvck that. There's a lot of d1ckheads in my town.

I notice when I'm moving in for the kill at the end of the night, they're always coming by yelling "Time to go". It might be at the end of the night but still there's dozens of other people they can holler that at. They're just trying to disrupt a hookup.

And it only takes one manager or staff member to turn the whole staff against you. I was at this same bar Thursday night and this one guy there I guess he's a manager just wouldn't serve me. I've talked to him before and he seemed cool. But unlike a normal person I guess we're not cool to this psycho. So anyway, a girl siddles up to me at the bar last Thursday. And she out of the blue says that guy is her fav bartender and always takes care of her. And that I should talk to and befriend him. And I tell her I've talked to him before but he still doesn't give me good service. So this guy serves her and everyone else but not me. And the female bartender nearby who served me fast just before is skipping me (I don't know if he said something to her or she was just picking up on it). She's still there and starts to says something to him. I'm like don't say anything to him. She tells him take care of this guy (me). He gets all upset and tells her like the nut he is, I have a lot of other people here to take care of. And he continues to not serve me. So I walk to another section of the bar and get a drink. I see him coming around the corner and I don't know if he was getting something or maybe trying to put the word out.

You know, that same guy was working at the bar last night and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't tell the cops to throw the one guy out.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what town is that? $3.50 for a beer PLUS tips?! i never tip and i never order beer from a place that charges 3.50 to begin with. if i do it's just one, MAYBE two at the most.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
what town is that? $3.50 for a beer PLUS tips?! i never tip and i never order beer from a place that charges 3.50 to begin with. if i do it's just one, MAYBE two at the most.
I don't know what to tell you but domestics have been $3 in just about every city I've been in for some time, and they've been creeping up. And if the price gounging bars want to creep it up to 3.50 then that's just going to come out of the tips anyway.. If you never tip your name will be mud at any bar you frequent around here. They're d!ckheads enough if you do tip and even worse if you don't.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I don't know what to tell you but domestics have been $3 in just about every city I've been in for some time, and they've been creeping up. And if the price gounging bars want to creep it up to 3.50 then that's just going to come out of the tips anyway.. If you never tip your name will be mud at any bar you frequent around here. They're d!ckheads enough if you do tip and even worse if you don't.

there are a few bars(although redneck) that charge $2.00 and $1.50 for domestics where i live. let me rephrase what i said about not tipping. i only tip the bartenders that give me good service. theres this one girl who knows what i want and i never have to ask, and i never have to wait for my drink. she gets a tip, a good tip. then you have your lousy bartenders who walk by you constantly, serve other people that came up after you...thy dont get squat from me. i could tip them $10 and it wouldnt change so i just save my money. the girl i mentioned has been cool to me from the first time i ever went into the bar she works at, so we both respect each other. theres this one bar here thats sketchy as crap to begin with, and they charge $3 and i paid with a $5 and the bartender pocketed my change. didnt even offer to give it back to me so that i COULD give him a tip. that was it, i started paying $3 exactly every beer after that and making sure he saw me NOT tip him. i could go on a rant about my feelings about tipping but i wont.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
there are a few bars(although redneck) that charge $2.00 and $1.50 for domestics where i live. let me rephrase what i said about not tipping. i only tip the bartenders that give me good service. theres this one girl who knows what i want and i never have to ask, and i never have to wait for my drink. she gets a tip, a good tip. then you have your lousy bartenders who walk by you constantly, serve other people that came up after you...thy dont get squat from me. i could tip them $10 and it wouldnt change so i just save my money. the girl i mentioned has been cool to me from the first time i ever went into the bar she works at, so we both respect each other. theres this one bar here thats sketchy as crap to begin with, and they charge $3 and i paid with a $5 and the bartender pocketed my change. didnt even offer to give it back to me so that i COULD give him a tip. that was it, i started paying $3 exactly every beer after that and making sure he saw me NOT tip him. i could go on a rant about my feelings about tipping but i wont.
It had to be done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: :up:

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I moved to orlando from rural western NY i totally had sticker shock. $3-4 for a damn beer? Now I'm a cheapskate, I walk into a bar and say "any beer specials?"

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. In NYC mixed drinks are now like $12, martinis $15 and a bottle of Corona sets you back $8.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
I'd be over the moon if beer were that cheap down under.

$7 -$8 for a pint of beer in New Zealand. And sometimes they are not even real pints - a lot of bars have "skinnied" up the traditional pint glass.

What a frigging rip off.

Eh, and take the exchange rate right out of it - the spending power of a dollar would be about the same in my country as it is in USA - if you get my drift.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always make friends with the staff in the bar, buy a pitcher to you and your buddies instead of wasting more on singles, and tip well.

This way if some sh1t was about to go down somebody from the staff can always vouch for you.

If managment are *******s then take your business elsewhere.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you befriend the bar staff. I don't care if you have to go every night for 2 weeks at 7 till close, YOU BEFRIEND THE STAFF. It's just a rule of game. Otherwise when **** happens you're out on your ass. If you're the cool guy everyone likes and is BRINGING people to the bar, you're the cool guy everyone will believe if/when something bad happens.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHile you're at it, get to know some cops too.

You know the flip side to all this works too. Piss off a well connected person in the bar, and they very well can get the bouncer to toss a guy. Could of been what happened ketostix? Who knows.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well this guy's game is a little sloppy, not anything warranting being kicked out though. I'll tell you what I think, I think it was the doing of the same d!ckhead manager that wouldn't serve me. You can't befriend people like that. They'll act all cool when you talk to them but will still be hating you. And it might help some but it doesn't really matter if you befriend the other staff because the one person will turn the rest against you or at least they'll go along with it. I have befriend the staff maybe that's why the most he has done is not serve me at the bar.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I remember about Fall 2006 I go to a college-type bar, and am in line to go upstairs in the bar - the rooftop, and the girls in line are on me like flies. They're opening me and just plain checking me out, my body, looks - I'm ripped from my job, and lo and behold, a bouncer dude comes by and tries to push me aside so that he can "get by" the line, EVEN Though, there's plenty of line breakage all around. He singles me out to fvck with. I don't budge. He's obviously an Average Frustrated Chump, bouncer with no chick, so he starts up with me because I won't move (when there's plenty of room for him to walk around), so he shoves me and I shove him back, he gets a little scared to come closer and goes off, comes back with two other Big bouncers, and then grabs me. The girls are like he didn't do anything wrong, we were just talking. They defended me and thought what the bouncers did was chicken-**** or lame - it was.

And he's shoving me lightly as I'm backing up, I trip over a step because he's shoving me, and even though I'm telling him I'll leave, stop shoving me. I'm not going to clock his ass because he's now got the support of a 3v1 if need be. So I'm outside asking the bouncer at the door what's up and that all we were doing is talking in line, and that the cops are right down the street, and that I'm going to sue and shut this place down.

Sure enough, the next week, they shut the place down.
I can't stand "bouncers" like that. First of all, because I am bigger and more intimidating than they are, I don't feel safe around them and second, they are usually just punks who heard that being a bouncer gets you laid. I much prefer the bouncers who coldly watch the scene from the sidelines and don't try to show off every second.