"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

This one girl

D

disaster2003

Guest
I'm new here and I have a pretty common question to ask. First of all I don't want to sound conceited or anything but I am a pretty attractive guy. How do I know? Well girls have told me personally. I know that it's not all about looks, but here is my question. There is this girl at school that I like, I don't know her name, I have only seen her about two times. Out of those times that I have seen her we both made eye contact like me looking into her eyes and her looking into my eyes for about four or five seconds and those seconds felt like forever. Basically I want to know how should I approach her and introduce myself?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
STEP 1. READ THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!
STEP 2. NEVER EVER EVER ASK SUCH A STUPID QUESTION AGAIN
STEP 3. GRAB YOUR BALLS GO UP TO HER AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF
STEP 4. READ THE BIBLE AGAIN!!!! LEARN IT, YOU WON'T GET IT ALL THE FIRST TIME
STEP 5. READ THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Massachusetts
This is such a generic newbie question I suspect you are a troll. I wouldn't be surprised if ELITE_WOMENIZER sat around all day asking newbie questions to piss people off on purpose.
 

die4me

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Why are there so many new names all of a sudden? :confused:

Read the bible, that's all you need to know. It took me a year of reading before I actually registered onto this board. Why can't people just read first??? :(
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Originally posted by die4me
Why can't people just read first??? :(
Cuz most newbs are ****ing tards and they don't have any respect for the board or the people on this board enough to save us time by reading the bible. Unlike us:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Next time you see her, just go up to her, and say "Hi, my name is Disaster. What's your name?" and go from there.
 
Top